It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I swear something is controlling my life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsealad

You are experiencing what we astrologist call transits or progressions. In your case I guess is progrressions. If you wish for educational purposes I can give you a hint whats particulary is happening and how long will it last, if you share your exact birth date( if you are important person or afraid of black magic don't do it publicly)

You asked what to do - sorry you can't do a thing. Relax and wait, can't do much. It a perfect time to convert to Dudeism thou.

Hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Ifeel the same~

1 explanation: our souls sinned before the current life. But that goes against mainstream Abrahamic beliefs.

2. We are blocked by satanic forces, because they all know of our role in the near future. May be not exactly 144,000 but something more important than common mcdonnalds eater.

If I have the chance to contact the benevolent forces, I'd say to them: unless you are faster, you may not lose but your people on the surface will lose.

After all, the life of the soul is eternal. Over there no one pays in pounds, dollars or euro. Sickness does not exist. The idea of religion to damn everyone who things different for eternity in hell fire, failed big along with other things

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: Annee

I'm sorry you feel that way. But you do have free will--you posting your response to me is one example of that fact. You chose to respond, therefore that was by your own free will.

Of course I live my everyday life.

I understand what you mean, and I agree that I experience things like that, too, although I choose to adhere to God's plan

I'm atheist.

Your description of your guys sounds familiar to me and I feel like I understand what you're talking about, but I'm not sure if what I experience is the same or not.

I have had paranormal (for lack of better word) experiences since first memory. I used to "fly" (OBE's) a lot when I was about 5/6.

I've always been connected to something.

My experience with "my guys" is always positive. They have to do with major changes in my life.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

So you have a feeling something holds you back. And that is true, people around you can hold you back, your workplace, your brain.

Brain is very interesting organ and he always wish to go with short road and easy ride. That why he wants to oversleep, want to entertain, loves drugs and sugar.

This are all controls. You need to take over your brain. Shut down TV, eat only healthy food, drink only water. Breaks with bad people that only drag you down. And most important be ready to take anything that is thrown at you. If you have family you may be in constant fear about them. So you be holding them back or maybe your family out of fear for you holds you back.

What to do?
Turn your life up side down. Most important thing in your life us your body. Take care of it, go for a run, when your brain say I can no longer run u run another mile just to show him who is at charge. But you need your brain, give your brain healthy food.

Grab opportunities, every thing in your day can be great opportunity, don't run away from it, grab it and do it.

Your paranormal activities are most probably product of too much ATS or too much television, tell your brain to relax and not to be at fear and this things will be gone.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lassiecat

You are experiencing what we astrologist call transits or progressions. In your case I guess is progrressions. If you wish for educational purposes I can give you a hint whats particulary is happening and how long will it last, if you share your exact birth date( if you are important person or afraid of black magic don't do it publicly)

You asked what to do - sorry you can't do a thing. Relax and wait, can't do much. It a perfect time to convert to Dudeism thou.

Hope it helps.

I believe the radiation from the planets does affect our lives in cycles and this is what the OP's problem is. It's science though, not "black magic" lol.

OP, you just have to wait it out. This is that "rainy day" we all need to plan ahead for. It could last days, months, even years. Just remember, it will pass eventually.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

I have sent a U2U message with my date of birth.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Wrong, in all my life that is been a long one, I have seen what negative influences does to the mind, spirit and body, we are beings capable of great healing, when we surround ourselves with positive energies, even can spread that energy to others to heal them too.

The power of the human soul is limitless, we just forgot how to tap into it.

Evil can never coexist where is only pure light, healing living light and that energy is just there assessable to all.

The entire universe is full of it. We just spend our energies and efforts in negative things, that is why people think that is nothing but darkness surrounding them.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   

OK, so you want answers.....

Here is a quick list:

-Smudging works, but needs to be smudging with intent. Can't just aimlessly wander around your house smudging.

-You have willpower, and recognising that this non-physical element is intending you misfortune allows you to also commence a conscious battle-of-sorts with it. Going through life pretending like it's just bad luck does not fix the problem but acknowledging its existence and saying, intending, and genuinely wanting this 'acknowledged presence' to leave helps.

Lay there, saying out loud, and believing, that I know you are there but now I know you are there I will fight you every step of the way and I will not be a food source for you anymore. I am aware of you.

Your awareness already starts breaking the connection. It is the best defense. Awareness.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This is not a supernatural problem.

We live in a physical reality, it has unbudging laws. We are subject to them. So yes, we are ALL being controlled.

I do agree with one poster who says awareness is key to breaking the connection, in some cases... however, in most it's just like dealing with gravity. You can't break that connection. You are subject to gravity no matter what your mind chooses to believe.

So downsize your life and live under your means if you are concerned with saving money- OR, make it your life's mission to make more money. However, I would downsize first either way. That means cutting out cable, pets, internet, and property that's proving itself to be a money pit... if you can't get ahead, this is the most practical first step. Or, just accept where you are. Surrender. Admit defeat.

As for the weird ufo encounters and stuff, this is also not a paranormal, extraterrestrial, or supernatural situation imo. I'm no expert but I have had my share of similar experiences, and I suspect humans are behind these conspiracies. In this case... your right to autonomy is key to your mental health. Self empowerment. You can politely decline and say, "it's not working out anymore, I changed my mind. My health is more important than your science," & etc. Nobody can fault you for that. But of course, the rejection may hurt and you may feel some hostility afterwards... but hang tight because you have a right to autonomy!

I know no one will like what I have to say but I feel compelled to say it, because I believe it is the truth. Specially the financial parts. It's just a case of being practical about it. Do not allow yourself to want for more than you can have or already have. Want whatever it is you have. Or in the best case scenario, want less.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

interesting and understandable that one keeps such things to themselves as education and logic asserts that strain can cause delusion and pareidolia (a pain to spell and even spellcheck has no clue that word exists, heh) ...

but as I love me the excluded middle and am a born contrarian, then maybe... juuuuuusssst maybe the eons of human assertions of: 'others,' spirits, 'UFO's,' orbs, ghosts, demons, daemons, tulpas, gods, demi gods, God, aliens, apocryphal figures, critters, little and big folks and even darned chimera-esque monsters are ALL signs of some hard to grok intelligence in the shadows... and those shadows could very well be in our brains and inner awareness as well (as in 'subconscious') instead of "out there" in the increasingly hard to understand and pin down universe.

Maybe the ever elusive "discloser" is not going to reveal bio beings on planet x (that almost certainly exist, too) but instead will relay 'proof' of consciousness critters on planet Earth.

Maybe?

Though I'm still of the opinion that more seemingly sane folks should 'spill it' to help others in the same leaky lifeboat.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

And I'm STILL waiting for someone to show me NORMAL in this place we exist in.. .never mind PARAnormal!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join