It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination and the Mandela Effect

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I remember it as 4 people but I can't be sure at this point because humanity is being brainwashed and mind controlled

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
4 In the car
One film just the Zapruder film no other films existed
Magic Bullet was the same but Colony was in the front passenger seat
The Fatal head shot looked different a little more solid and more vertical ,the current one bursts more and is slightly lighter in color.
The Secret Service guy climbs over the trunk handle bar the same way and time in general
The movement in the car is slightly different ,but the bullet timing is the same except to say the last fatal shot came a second or two later than the 4 in the car film. Not enough to change the Secret Service guy from arriving at the same time and using the same steps to get on the back of the vehicle (he was probably running for the car before the last shot in both realities)

Like the other guy was saying they practically made you watch the Zapruder film if you turned on the TV and watched documentaries. Must of seen it 100 times or more on TV and add the clips from the Internet that i watched and rewound.

Makes me think because i studied the Zapruder when there was 4 in the car on the Internet seeing how you can pause play and rewind over and over ,just to look at it. I cant say when the reality changed ,but until recently when the 6 in the car thing was pointed out, I guess like 3 years ago was about the last time i looked at the Zapruder film on the Internet and their were 4 in the car.

edit on 27-8-2016 by ZenHorse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

I think she was reaching for a piece of Kennedy's skull/brain matter

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Definitely 4 people in the car.

I remember it clearly... now it clearly shows Jackie shooting him.

Where are all the reports of Jackie being the center of controversy.

Those videos start about 6 months ago - as though people just now are starting to consider she's the shooter.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Definitely 4 people in the car.

I remember it clearly... now it clearly shows Jackie shooting him.

Where are all the reports of Jackie being the center of controversy.

Those videos start about 6 months ago - as though people just now are starting to consider she's the shooter.

I noticed that too. Jackie was never discussed as a possible shooter. Now all of the sudden she is.

The driver had been suspected, but how would that have worked with the partition?

The film is different now.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
this is truely amazing < sarc >

now according to our legiou of " infalliable witnesses " TM from multiple " dimensions "

to paraphrase :

multiple versons of kennedy were assasinated in the exact same spot by multiple seperate assasins - all captured exclusivly on cine film by multiple zapruders

amd people wonder why this is not taken seriously

PS - if any one needs me - i shall be re-arranging deck chairs on the DPS titanian

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There were only 4 in the car and Jackie in no way looked a suspect as she looks in this reality.

She freaked out and was literally scrambling over the boot to get away, now she nonchalantly climbs out towards the boot of the car.

A director of a JFK documentary remembers the footage differently as well.
Disbelieve all you want but the effect is real, you can accept it or not but reality has changed for a lot of us out there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join