It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Assassination and the Mandela Effect

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The video below isn't especially noteworthy, it's the comments to it that I find fascinating. Apparently there are all sorts of different memories as to the situation when John F. Kennedy was assassinated. This case disproves the "implanted memory" theory when it comes to the Mandela Effect for me. If the "implanted memory" theory is true, are we going to assume all of the different versions of the JFK assassination were all "implanted"? Can we prove that such a thing is possible at all?

As far as the "faulty memory" theory goes, can someone point to another time in history when so many people with "faulty memories" suddenly showed up claiming the same simple yet historically crucial facts were so different?

No matter how you slice it, the Mandela Effect we're seeing with the JFK assassination is an entirely new phenomenon.

6 people no glass

don't Remember Jackie being a suspect

There was definitely 4 people. The driver, the texas governor, JFK and Jackie. I remember all my friends said how odd it was that the driver and Jackie miraculously didn't get a scratch on them. There was never any mention of the other people in the car in our conversations because everyone else wasn't in the car. So weird! Great video to bring to

no partition only 4 people

I remember 4 and the car was lighter in color.

I remember 6 and the story of Jackie is totally new...

also I never ever ever saw it in color

2 up front, 4 in back. No glass. On the 22.

There were 4 in the car no more than 5 if the govener Conley wife was in tbe car, 2 secret service on the back of the car, JFK died on Nov 22 1963.. 

There was no other woman in that car! Wtf! There was no bullet proof glass between the driver and passengers either.

what the heck is that ? that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen six people and a bigger car omg hahaha no fn way sorry

only 4 people .
connley was hit in the front seat

i never heard about the Jackie story till a few days ago

i first saw the video clip of this a couple years ago on youtube, and even though it seemed like there were 4 people in the car, i can't be completely sure about that, but i DO remember the car being white instead of black!! wtf

i dont re' member blood nor jackie being a suspect....there were only 4 people in a drop top convertable vehicle....jackie and her husband in the back and two CIA/FBI agents in the front with one of them driving and the other on the passenger side and what is moor, there were no bystanders on the grass on jackies side when kennedy got shot twice....the first shot he fell forward and the second shot he fell backword with his head lying on the trunk of the car....that is when jackie tried to get out....no blood splatter during the shots and no footage of the bloody car evidence and if they had it they never showed it to the public....and the footage were in black n white and not technicolour.....this is a first for me.....

www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
idk what to think now, I have always been intrigued by JFk's assassination, and this is very interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I remember 5 people: JFK, Jackie, Gov. Conley , Gov. Conley's wife and a driver. The video doesn't show a 6th person.

No glass partition.

The car was a LOT lighter. More lighter blue than gray.

I have never, ever heard of Jackie being a suspect.

I am sure it was 11/22.

I have watched videos of this dozens of times and it looked more like Jackie jumping up and covering her husband, more than crawling on the trunk,
which is in this video. She would want to cover him or get low, not crawl up with more visibility.

edit on 15-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

In my timeline Nixon won.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In my timeline Nixon won.

Well he won once, but in 1968. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I meant in 1960. In my timeline the dead people in Chicago did not vote.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I meant in 1960. In my timeline the dead people in Chicago did not vote.

LOL. Well, if people were promised a substantial amount of beer to vote in the guise of dead people, who knows what could happen?

Distraction....I just found a comment on a wordpress article proving the Masons are responsible. Hah!

There is a lot of masonic ritual around the JFK assassination. The luciferians use 333 and 666 in time intervals quite often. Look at this 333 week interval.www.timeanddate.com... assassination took place close to 97Wlon and 33Nlat. 33 Nlat has a tremendous amount of dark ritual on it. The 97th degree of egptian masonry is reserved for the black pope, the grand hierophant.

wordpress

You cannot distract me with your NWO games!!

I have absolutely no idea what that quote means. But it must be significant!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

That's exactly what Mandela said the sixth time he died....

ETA to OP - I remember 5 people and a differently colored car as well but am not sure if it's because it happened before my time and the first replays I saw of it were when I was really young or not.
edit on 6/15/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

If you don't like the Mandela Effect, you should stay out of the threads. I don't go post huge internet memes in say, Cryptozoology. If you have something useful to contribute, fine. But that is not useful.

Like Atheists should not go in random threads in Religion and just say 'how can you worship your Sky God?"

Not helpful. It is clutter.

A bit of levity is fine (ie Aguustus and Kangareux4ewe), but massive meme pics- no.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

If you don't like the Mandela Effect, you should stay out of the threads. I don't go post huge internet memes in say, Cryptozoology. If you have something useful to contribute, fine. But that is not useful.

Like Atheists should not go in random threads in Religion and just say 'how can you worship your Sky God?"

Problem is, I DO like the ME. I like to see how much people say how things didn't exist, when in fact, they did. And despite your requested censorship, I'll go into any forum I damn well please and post anything I want, unless a mod (which you are not one) decides to remove it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Problem is, I DO like the ME. I like to see how much people say how things didn't exist, when in fact, they did. And despite your requested censorship, I'll go into any forum I damn well please and post anything I want, unless a mod (which you are not one) decides to remove it.

first, I didn't ask for censorship. I mentioned what I feel to be clutter. You can do with that what you will.

I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way. But The ME is pretty much all about what existed in whatever timeline you were in. So to say 'how things didn't exist, when in fact they did' is a contradiction to the entire idea.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

first, I didn't ask for censorship. I mentioned what I feel to be clutter. You can do with that what you will.

I'm sorry if I took it the wrong way. But The ME is pretty much all about what existed in whatever timeline you were in. So to say 'how things didn't exist, when in fact they did' is a contradiction to the entire idea.

I apologize for my snarky response, but that's the point. As you allude to, the ME is an 'idea', not a proven fact. We as humans would rather blame multiple timelines, rather than admit we have faulty memories.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

I apologize for my snarky response, but that's the point. As you allude to, the ME is an 'idea', not a proven fact. We as humans would rather blame multiple timelines, rather than admit we have faulty memories.

I happen to believe much of it is not 'faulty memory'. Especially on topics I have estensively studied. You stated you like the ME. Saying it is due to faulty memories does not match that.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The Mandela effect is so amorphous that it ends up seeming that it can be anything to anybody. I remember it like this, but all the evidence has been changed by something for some (probably nefarious) reason.

Not to seem facile, but how is this different from either faulty memory, or imagination?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

So JFK wasn't really assassinated ?

I wasn't born then so it doesn't affect me, I can only go off footage from the altered timeline, that is my reality.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Check again, the video does show a 6th person. There is a man next to the driver, secret service I presume. He is kind of obscured by the windshield.

I remember 4 in a light colored car. But I wasn't even born yet when this happened, so that probably doesn't mean much.

Just talked to the husband, he remembers 4 in a black car.

edit on 15-6-2016 by eeyipes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't remember any partition. In fact I remember a CT actually naming the driver as the shooter.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I happen to believe much of it is not 'faulty memory'. Especially on topics I have estensively studied. You stated you like the ME. Saying it is due to faulty memories does not match that.

That's why I said I like the ME. To me the ME and faulty memory are different names for the same thing. I like it because is interesting to see all the trouble people go to in order to justify their lack of recall for things years past. If I misremember something from long ago I blame it on the physical reality of age eroding my mental faculties rather than blame it on a fantastical theory of things changing due to multiple timelines.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

that is when jackie tried to get out.

Wait a moment, I was a kid and I remember Jackie climbing over the trunk trying to help a secret service agent get on the Lincoln as it was accelerating away.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join