It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I propose banning the manufacture and sale of Machine guns.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Yeah, facts can be annoying

e.g.

Death by knives far out strip those by guns.

Death by fists and feet far out strip those by guns.

That doesn't begin to get into death by vehicles.

Nor death by botched medical procedures.

Nor suicides by pills.

Freedom can be costly in a variety of ways.

Life is hazardous.

Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Death by knives far out strip those by guns.

Death by fists and feet far out strip those by guns.

I'm in agreement with your overall point, but this isn't quite accurate. It IS true in the cases of any kind of rifle or shotgun (or both combined, if memory serves), but not in the case of handguns. Handguns are used more often in homicides than anything else by a significant margin.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
I've always been under the impression you could. Hmm, I'm no gun expert though. Thanks for the information.

Thanks for playing. now wheres my apology? lol.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
No more will we have to worry about little Johnny walking up to Wal Mart and buying a machine gun.

I'm not even sure how to...................oh forget it.

Great post you got me going. lol

Everyone knows that Walmart's doesn't sell them anymore, you have to go to give a secret password at Target and then a room opens up, on the SW corner of every store now.

Man you are really behind the times. smh

edit on 18-6-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I propose anyone who proposes more gun control laws should have at least a miniscule amount of knowledge regarding laws currently in place. Epic fail of an OP.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor

I propose anyone who proposes more gun control laws should have at least a miniscule amount of knowledge regarding laws currently in place. Epic fail of an OP.

I propose everyone take a course in reading comprehension. that way, the knees would not jerk so much and everyone would realize that bad people need to be regulated, not metallic/plastic objects.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Kryties

Congratulations on knowing absolutely nothing about Australia.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

one in the net! It's a keeper!!!

Dude, you are my favorite.

Dude, I know what you were trying to do. You're not fooling anyone. I simply am not biting. I was genuinely congratulating you on knowing nothing about Australia, regardless of internet or not.

You see, you and several others think you're being smart. "Tricking" people, as it were, and then laughing when they fall into your "trap". Thing is, the very premise behind the whole thread, being that America has just had YET ANOTHER mass shooting, is being ignored in favor of wordplay and trickery. It is rather shameful to watch, actually.

I was trying to lead you to a point were you realized that while I know nothing about Australia, having never been there, you know nothing about the USA, having never been there. You only know what you hear, which is all bad news. to think that what you hear on the news is the way things really are here is kind of sad. This site alone is full of people who live here or have visited. If I didn't like you, I'd have just ignored you off the bat, but I wanted to get you to see that your opinion is based on bull #. I have spoken to people from your continent and while I do know there are creepy crawly things there, it is possible to navigate the land without being eaten. I was using hyperbole to show you my point.

I hope that one day you learn what the US is really about. It's a wonderful place and filled with mostly wonderful people. The few assholes seem to be the ones everyone sees and hears.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join