It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man arrested for terroristic threats in Denton

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This happened.
Strange days.

[FOX 4 News is a FOX-owned station serving Dallas-Fort Worth and all of North Texas.]

Link here & more info
www.nbcdfw.com...
edit on 15-6-2016 by Black_Fox because: AdD

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Not really strange days...people are nuts...what brings a person to kill a bunch of people is just as confusing as what brings a mother to drown her kids in a bathtub...a lot of serious mental health issues out there and people are one step removed from reality...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

The great Abrahamic Experiment is finally coming to fruition.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

That doesn't sound fun.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
edit on 15-6-2016 by breakingbs because: acc.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
poor fella....it's getting harder to just cool our jets....huh?....looks like a good man....the hospital will step on ya....the fluid bill.....or doctor and nurse protocol.....where logic is just a concept.

yes we'll make it....we can all just sit back and laugh, there'll be no fear tomorrow we'll be crying....ROBERT FRIPP...Epitaph by king crimson.
edit on 15-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 15-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Complaint about thread: Man arrested for terroristic threats in Denton

I'm here in Denton and not much info is available beyond what is posted here...

It sounds to me like this may be more about understanding culture than an actual terroristic threat. It sounds like he feels that he was mistreated at the hospital and went to get some legal help. I have seen a bit of how Iraq deals with these types of conflicts. You don't go call a lawyer and take it from there, you go to the courthouse 1st and a judgement is made right then if proceeding further or not.

Does this give the man the right to threaten people, no. Should they be worried about a bomb in his car, also No. He went from the hospital directly to the courthouse, through the officers and metal detectors. He was not a safety risk. He was on the bottom floor with multiple armed officers within feet. I really think he was offended in some way and reacted in the exact opposite manner than any Muslim man with a beard so ever act in American culture.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I accidentally posted a normal reply as an alert and apologize greatly. In my defense posting using a small phone is dangerous as a big part of the screen can be obscured. This can be enhanced by tired fat eyelids!

On topic. It is all crickets about this today. I haven't looked at the paper, but judging not one friend has even mentioned it on Facebook is sort of odd. a reply to: wastedown

top topics

join