It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Omar Mateen's own words underscore the possible nature of the conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

Omar Mateen appeared in a documentary about the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico — and was unwittingly caught on camera insulting the people working to clean up the mess.

Mateen’s brief appearance in “The Big Fix” is the first known video footage of the man who would commit the deadliest shooting in modern American history. A hidden camera captured Mateen on the job, working as a guard for the security company G4S.

He appears 36 minutes into the 2012 movie.

Filmmaker Rebecca Tickell records Mateen on a hidden camera as he works night security detail near a Gulf Coast beach in 2010. She pretends to be an oblivious civilian, curious about the work being done to clean up the spill.

www.youtube.com...

"...no one gives a # here, everyone is just out to get paid, they're like hoping for more oil to come out and more people to complain so they'll have jobs. Because once people get laid off here, it's going to suck for them. They want more disaster to happen because that's where they're money-making is. It's all about the money"

What he says is what almost all of us on ATS have been saying with regard to most disasters. Certainly someone will capitalize off of the tragedy in Orlando as well.

This just keeps getting stranger and stranger. On location at two disasters. Surely this is too much coincidence for anyone to accept? What are the odds? Does this further substantiate the possibility of a false flag? I don't want to believe it but it's getting harder not to.

Or is it simply a matter of the universe favoring synchronicity?

edit on 6/15/2016 by HoldMyBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Another "act" ?

Hmmm.

edit on Jun-15-2016 by xuenchen because: who was this guy?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Makes u wonder if he was an ats member?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm getting an error, appears video is down.

That shouldn't add any fuel to the fire or anything.

Edit: Video is reachable through nydailynews link, my bad.
edit on 15-6-2016 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Click the youtube link instead

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Click the youtube link instead

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

For those who cannot watch the video, what does he say?

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yeah. Seemed like a normal guy to me. Just another dissatisfied customer. Wow. Just wow.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

For those who cannot watch the video, what does he say?

iTruthSeeker

Basically that they really couldnt careless about the bp spill and its all about the money and keeping the gravy train going.

edit on 44630America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jun 2016 14:44:28 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: olddognewtricks

Yeah. Seemed like a normal guy to me. Just another dissatisfied customer. Wow. Just wow.

His demeanor was not what i was expecting.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

You might be right, but my first thought was that he was acting - it really is convenient for the filmmaker to come across this guard that not only not tells her to get lost, when she asks to see the workers, but instead starts to say EXACTLY what fits the narrative of the film.

I always find such things highly suspect.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It wasn't, was it. Very surprising. But, he was alone.

What about in personal situations where he has to suppress his homosexual tendencies?

To me that seems more the catalyst then anything else.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, at the thirty six minute mark he actually told the truth. Many of The people working on the cleanup actually were happy they were working. So what has saying something truthful got to do with him killing all the people.

The thing is he somehow adopted a bad attitude a while back. Our FBI should have took the concerns of his coworkers serious instead of blowing them off.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So what has saying something truthful got to do with him killing all the people.

It's strange and ironic that we have this snippet. A moment of candor from him, a person who willfully created his own disaster, that will invariably be capitalized on in ways we can't even conceive of yet.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

If by what you were expecting you mean totally "Americanized"? Yeah. I think that will floor a lot of people who might tend to stereotype Muslims.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Looks like he has an IMDB page....www.imdb.com...

This is a weird rabbit hole y'all.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: HoldMyBeer

If by what you were expecting you mean totally "Americanized"? Yeah. I think that will floor a lot of people who might tend to stereotype Muslims.

Since I have Americanized Muslim co-workers ,neighbours, and friends that would not be it , but way to stereotype non Muslims.

So him being an Americanized Muslim was not what I found odd.

Now granted a lot could have happened since that film was made and the shooting, but he did not appear to come across as a radicalised Muslim , individual, or an extremist that is willing to kill innocent people.

edit on 27630America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jun 2016 16:27:06 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

You might be right, but my first thought was that he was acting - it really is convenient for the filmmaker to come across this guard that not only not tells her to get lost, when she asks to see the workers, but instead starts to say EXACTLY what fits the narrative of the film.

I always find such things highly suspect.

Yeah that is odd and to convenient she lucked out like that on what is made to appear like the first shoot. Then as another poster mentioned he might also have an imdb page setup?

Odd all around

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
He was an actor, worked for G4S at varying locations, and criticized the disaster-industrial complex, implying they profiteer off of suffering...

The way he speaks, I could easily believe he was gay. Almost a slight lisp to it. And overly nice.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Come on, don't you see this is a staged scene? I'm not a professional actor (but my wife is), but I just feel he talks like he has a certain amount of text to be pronounced (take, for example, the final words at 0:44-0:46). And I want to add that he sounds like he doesn't give a # about the oil spill either.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join