It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Poll Shows Voters Dislike Trump More Than Ever

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
We all can find five polls in a half hour... on Drudge, Huffington Post, MSN, Fox, World Net Daily etc. and surely one will be in our candidates favor. Some will be from sketchy sources, others by alternate news sources, maybe even a poll from 'Cracked' or MAD Magazine... Do you contend that they are all reliable because your choice in candidate is favored ?

Perhaps ATS out to do one more poll....

And guess what, we have around four and a half more months to do polls then four years of losers roaring indignation. You don't really base your choice on polls do you ? That would be shallow indeed. Either you stand for something, or you stand for nothing. there is no center ground, politicians occupy that ground exclusively.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Seems to me the polls are rigged. Anywhere I go as far as youtube videos, news articles, etc, the comments sections are overwhelmingly in support of Trump.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
Seems to me the polls are rigged. Anywhere I go as far as youtube videos, news articles, etc, the comments sections are overwhelmingly in support of Trump.

iTruthSeeker

Not necessarily rigged, but a product of the survey takers choices. For example, I took one a few days ago that focused solely on Clinton & Trump, no one else. The only other option was "Neither/Other". I checked that option for most of the questions. I did a different one last week with all the candidates, whether or not they're still running. That one is bound to have completely different numbers when considering people had more choices to choose from.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I play pinnacle every week in the winter. I am used to dealing with trump. Funny how he lives up to his name.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yeah . He's probably at a 96% disapproval rating now.

Oops there goes another 500,000 votes. Down the drain.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
its really weird ho trump started having "bad days" right after becoming the presumptive nominee

weird

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

if my facebook was any indication, bernie is about 2 days away from running the entire planet, lol

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Here's a bunch of polls all in one page.

None show Trump leading...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This page has all trump vs clinton polls currently in effect. Trump is ahead on a couple although the most current that does is a month old.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I guaranty the leads will yo-yo six times between now and November, with each nominee leading,

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Why are people happy out this?

Do you not know who hillary clinton is? Do you despise Mister Trump so bad, that you would rather have a criminal for your potus? Do you guys understand you will see ZERO progress, if this Middle eastern most favourite woman, becomes the next president?

Is it clear to you, that her campaign is being funded by the bloody terrorist countries? Why is that okay to you?!

I mean, you guys take your pride in being the most democratic country in the world...so everyone should be able to become potus...even if she's a known criminal, who won't be convicted, because she's a major part of the establishment...
edit on 350k2016Wednesdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

There is something which I have often wondered.

How do we know these pollsters have actually ask anyone anything? All we ever see is the reports. They could just write down the results they want us to hear. Having never ask the first question.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
If anything Trumps message got more popular

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
What this poll is really saying (if you consider it to be accurate) is that over half of Americans view both the Republican and Democratic candidates unfavorably. Which begs the question, why are the parties running these people? You would think that a political party would try to run a candidate that isn't disliked by more than half the population.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: queenofswords

They're a news organization. Aren't they supposed to dig for stories?

Dig yes. make up stuff no. Both the post and ABC are in the DNC pocket and you can see that from the funders of both. but its obvious you are a hill supporter huh? Personally I want anyone but hillary. I dont like trump either btw,but hes the lesser evil.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
I can believe those numbers are accurate for before the shooting, but Clinton screwed up after that by going after more gun control. I expect her disapproval rating has skyrocketed since then.

I will not vote for either evil.

Trump and the GOP are joining her on parts of that. Of course she is just following polls that say 90% of Americans say we need better gun control measures. Which is why Trump and GOP candidates in tight races are also following suit.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I just read about Trump going for the same gun measures the Dems are pushing.

My prediction is the new disapproval ratings are going to skyrocket for both of them.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
After Trump's trouncing of the competition, and an entire year of him handing them their arses, I'm starting to think "polls" aren't telling us the full story.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

From the beginning the polls have said he did well in his own party. They didn't get that wrong.

Seems like the polls have been telling a pretty accurate story so far.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join