It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zombie Apocalypse Finally happened

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Reading through a few news stories of the day. There is a rampant case of fear mongering going out there. Especially so in the wake of the Orlando TERRORIST attack. So what's the voodoo priests to do ?

Oh yeah push gun control as a viable solution to terrorism. The DOJ has been on board for the past eight years. DHS has rallied to their righetous idiotic cause. The UN has been running their mouths about it. We have filibusters in the halls of congress to push it, and that people is only the past two days news stories.

The zombie outbreak that began in a single city, and has swept across this country in only a matter of hours.

WATCH: Democrats Filibuster DOJ Spending Bill Over Gun Control

U.N. Human Rights Chief Says U.S. Needs 'Robust Gun Regulation'

Poll: Majority backs assault weapons ban

Watch as what little remaining freedom we have left gets ripped from our hands.

I weep for the future of this country. When the entire Bill of Rights gets practically ignored.

What's next ?

The UN going to go door to door and round them up?

Related reading.

Investigators say Orlando shooter sought out Islamic State propaganda, may have staked out Disney sites

IS IS Praises Mateen as 'Lion of Caliphate,' Urges Attacks at Theaters, Hospitals, Amusement Parks

That's thinking with your noggins ZOMBIES.

When determined ideological whack jobs are hell bent on killing you,me, and everyone else that lives here.

What's a good zombie to do?

Oh yeah disarm the entire population, and just wait for the po po to come save you.

For 50 people in Orlando that help never came.

People should be asking themselves who the real terrorists are.

Any how THIS is my opinion. There are many like it, but THIS one is mine.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

If the "American People" back and support a so-called assault weapons ban, then.........they'll get what they deserve, just as they do in Chicago.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

If the "American People" back and support a so-called assault weapons ban, then.........they'll get what they deserve, just as they do in Chicago.

It's SNIP.

Just like the 'majority' supported the ACA.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

These "zombie apocalypse" threads are never about actual zombies.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: paperdoll

These "zombie apocalypse" threads are never about actual zombies.

Could have fooled me.

2. Informal. a person whose behavior or responses are wooden, listless, or seemingly rote; automaton. an eccentric or peculiar person.

www.dictionary.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

And now they're paying the price.

What's SNIP

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Its all designed to actually make all of you arm yourselves through the teeth and be suspicious of one another---I call it the Genesis Skull and Bone Chapter 3:22 Effect. Its where everyones Morals Dogmas and true belief they have higher Ethics Principles and better character than the next person.

This is the delusion that deceived the world and made everyone devour each other. Whether you believe in Rules Laws and Order or Do whatever I want FU Chaos I'm free to be me----Both sides are equally incorrect. It will become more apparent as we move through this last Epoch---seems to be a cyclical thing

edit on 15-6-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Since when does freedom involve owning a semi-automatic fire arm?

By more people owning guns, the less freedom people will have, the US is slowly choking themselves to death. People need to walk on eggshells everywhere they go because all it takes is one trigger happy idiot to get their ego all in a twist and pull out their gun. You are all afraid of each other, more than your government and you don't even know it!

It's like an alcoholic, they know they drink, they know it can hurt them, but they don't know how much it hurts others around them. By you owning a gun, it puts others in immediate danger, and they fear for their lives, whether you like it or not. It's an arms race. Stop ignoring the elephant in the room and find a solution before you get to a point where these mass shootings will be a daily occurrence.
Then come back here and tell us, did more guns solve the issue? Or ignoring what government is trying to fix cause the issue?
Delusional.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

?

Since always. Freedom means just that: i am free to own what I want to own. What is wrong with a semi-automatic action?

Since when does freedom mean someone else telling me what I cannot do?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

I remember when the stand your ground law was passed in Florida...

I believe the phrase was blood in the streets...

Yea...hasnt really happened, the vast vast vast majority of the gun caused blood shed occurred due to the people that were already looking to commit violence.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That's disappointing no zombievirus here

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The whole state of Illinois is a basically a nightmare for gun owners. I was just there and it is crazy, you have to register to get a FOID card. This FOID card is a must to legally own a firearm in your home, you can't really conceal carry unless you have a valid CC from a different state in which case the state of Illinois recognizes these rights. However, even if you are legally carrying from a different state in Illinois do not be surprised to get brutalized or killed by the cops there "because they were in fear for their lives"

While I was in Illinois I had heard a little story from a friend of my fathers that went a little something like this, My dads friend has an older brother who is a successful business person who does work on boat restoration and mechanics. One day he had a dispute with a customer who did not want to pay for the motor this guy had built for him. No firearms were involved yet the customer had called the police, the police had came and raided the place and revoked his FOID card. He didn't receive a fine and the FOID card was revoked because he had a legal firearm in his business office. Needless to say now that his card was revoked the cops knew he had legal firearms in his home in which he was fined and arrested for because he illegally possessed weapons because he didn't have a valid FOID card. It took him 2 years to get the matter legally resolved and his FOID card reinstated. Illinois is a gun owners nightmare.

Let this about Illinois enlighten all
edit on 15-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

AR-15_ophobia

Glock_ophobia

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

It's like an alcoholic, they know they drink, they know it can hurt them, but they don't know how much it hurts others around them. By you owning a gun, it puts others in immediate danger, and they fear for their lives, whether you like it or not. It's an arms race. Stop ignoring the elephant in the room and find a solution before you get to a point where these mass shootings will be a daily occurrence. Then come back here and tell us, did more guns solve the issue? Or ignoring what government is trying to fix cause the issue? Delusional.

The elephant in the room is the Bill of RIGHTS.

Try reading it.

Start with the second. That clearly states the people have the right to keep and bear arms. Written at a time when the musket was cutting edge technology.

Then read the 4 through the 8th amendments that deal with DUE PROCESS.

Pay close attention to the 5th. That starts with' NO PERSON shall be held to answer for a capital or otherwise infamous crime........

End on the 14th.

Our RIGHTS don't come from you, they don't come from our next door neighbors, and they sure as SNIP don't come from the STATE.

The only delusion people I see are the anti gunners.

They have been doing the same thing over and over again for the past 80 years, and actually expect a different result.

On top of the already existing laws that says we can't go around shooting each other.
edit on 15-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a hypothetical zombie reanimates after death, much like jesus on easter.
none of the examples given show reanimation.

are you that scared of the british invading your local militia still needs to be armed?
are you that bad a shot you need semi automatic guns?

with every kid that gets shot in the face, your argument for guns weakens.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

From the STATES operations like Fast and Furious, and arming despotic regimes in the ME, and arming terrorists around the globe.

The anti gunners argument sure is WEAK.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

By more people owning guns, the less freedom people will have, the US is slowly choking themselves to death. People need to walk on eggshells everywhere they go because all it takes is one trigger happy idiot to get their ego all in a twist and pull out their gun. You are all afraid of each other, more than your government and you don't even know it!

It's like an alcoholic, they know they drink, they know it can hurt them, but they don't know how much it hurts others around them. By you owning a gun, it puts others in immediate danger, and they fear for their lives, whether you like it or not. It's an arms race. Stop ignoring the elephant in the room and find a solution before you get to a point where these mass shootings will be a daily occurrence.
Then come back here and tell us, did more guns solve the issue? Or ignoring what government is trying to fix cause the issue?
Delusional.

That is not true, if it were we wouldn't have countries following the rule of mutually assured destruction. Will the US invade a nuclear armed country, of course not. The US preys on countries without nuclear arms and lower level conventional fighting forces. If everyone has nukes, diplomacy rules the day

I lived in South Africa for 4 years and cc'd a 44 and a 9p. There were sometimes bar fights, nobody pulled their guns. There were more than heated discussions, nobody pulled their guns. I went to Warrenton into a bar and saw the AWB flag and said out loud, "does that mean average white boy," people got itchy but nobody out of the 40 AWB guys there pulled out their gun. Because diplomacy is better when people are all equally armed. You don't know who is quicker, has a better aim, who is wearing body armour or has a bigger gun, so you leave that part of your toolkit alone until you really do need it. You don't whip out a wrench and beat your mechanic over the head because you don't like the price, you made need him on your 6 later. I imagine a lot of the more sensible and responsible gun owners would agree with me.

Like I said, I carried for 4 years, I've never killed anyone in anger, out of avarice, because of jealousy or envy, by accident or by plain old human stupidity. And I've been in places where you'd s##t girl guide cookies to get away. Ever been under fire in a hot zone and not know if you were going to make it out? I don't like killing or being put in a position where I have to, because everybody has a mother, father, siblings, people who love them, but there are seriously evil people in the world. A time is rapidly coming where everyone will need to make a choice and stand.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/15.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
And then once they take away the assault rifles, shootings with other types of guns will start happening, then when everyone is totally disarmed, but can still get guns illegally or make them, 99% of the shootings will stop, because then the government agencies will stop perpetrating them and purposely allowing them to happen so they can say "see? It worked!" But then we will have no way to defend ourselves against tyranny. They could stop 99% of the shootings now if they wanted to. But they have to prove to us how evil guns are, so they refuse to do their jobs.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a hypothetical zombie reanimates after death, much like jesus on easter.
none of the examples given show reanimation.

are you that scared of the british invading your local militia still needs to be armed?
are you that bad a shot you need semi automatic guns?

In America it is still legal for folks to have firearms. In some African countries the only people with guns are folks like Boko Haram and groups like that, they commit horrible atrocities that the military cannot seem to stop. If the citizens there were all armed I bet those groups would start having a harder time kidnapping 200 children and commit genocides against the peaceful citizens.

Before intervention in Iraq, all military age males were allowed to own fully automatic AK-47s in the household, now that that has changed look at whats happening there.

Just a thought. The "what about the children" heartstrings argument gets tired after it is beaten to death.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

?

Since always. Freedom means just that: i am free to own what I want to own. What is wrong with a semi-automatic action?

Since when does freedom mean someone else telling me what I cannot do?

You ignore the rest of my post. Please read everything I said, and see what I am coming across with here. Stop attacking me at the throat when you see the word "freedom" in the way you don't like to see it.

I remember when the stand your ground law was passed in Florida... I believe the phrase was blood in the streets... Yea...hasnt really happened, the vast vast vast majority of the gun caused blood shed occurred due to the people that were already looking to commit violence.

This is completely irreverent to the situations at hand. Stand your ground isn't a 'crime' anymore. And it has nothing to do with gun control. Stop using the old strawman arguments "if a bad guy wants to do bad things..." You are trying to avoid the conversation at hand. Stricter gun control, and that doesn't mean taking away guns. Once again , DELUSIONAL and in denial.

Our RIGHTS don't come from you, they don't come from our next door neighbors, and they sure as SNIP don't come from the STATE. The only delusion people I see are the anti gunners. They have been doing the same thing over and over again for the past 80 years, and actually expect a different result. On top of the already existing laws that says we can't go around shooting each other.

That's right, they come from a bunch of old men who wrote it shortly after a time of war and complete oppression, over 300 years ago. Last time I checked there is a man who is holding the presidential office who is of African American descent, you can own guns, you can do what ever you want. But gun control isn't taking away freedom. With lack of gun control, and I hate repeating myself (like talking to a brick wall) you are oppressing yourselves, once again, delusional and in denial.

And I love how you people label me as an 'anti-gun' - probably followed by a bunch of other derogatory liberal statements - but I haven't said such a thing. Stop pointing fingers, stop being THAT guy who stands up at the meeting and spouts out BS thinking he or she is right. Just because AMERICA said so, doesn't make it so. Clinging onto something that harms society and makes people not trust one another isn't bettering your country, it's making it worse.
Once again, like an alcoholic.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join