It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actor Luis Burbano played a "club patron" in a video titled "Shooting Up" by Spirit of Orlando

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm surprised this wasn't mentioned yet. Beyond the title and the coincidence of Burbano acting as a "club patron", nothing stands out to me in the video that would relate to or indicate a future false flag attempt.

www.imdb.com...

www.imdb.com...

You have to admit, this information only adds to the strangeness. If you can see something in the video that didn't strike me as unusual, please let ATS know!

edit on 15-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's other actors that were at Orlando too.

Have to find.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Did you watch the video? He's not actually in it. I imagine he (or someone) added it to his imdb page to freak someone out...
edit on 6/15/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm not familiar with this night club, maybe it's really popular. Maybe people that are also actors like to go out for a night at the club? Maybe there was more than one actor wanted to go out that night, and maybe at the same club.

I don't know, maybe it's possible.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Maybe his role was edited out
???

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Was that a music video?

I didn't see Burbano in it, but it was one of the most horrible songs and music vids I have seen in awhile!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Was that a music video?

I didn't see Burbano in it, but it was one of the most horrible songs and music vids I have seen in awhile!

He isn't but the company that is being hacked in the beginning of the video is real
Link

My interpretation of this song is not about guns, its about pharmaceuticals

edit on 15-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Did you watch the video? He's not actually in it. I imagine he (or someone) added it to his imdb page to freak someone out...

That is definitely weird. There is no club scene in the video, and he is designated club patron. Some mischief indeed. It would be worth asking if a scene was deleted OR if someone added something recently to his IMDB page.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
More about the company being hacked in the beginning of the music video:

More Details for Pharmacorp Inc Categorized under Drugs, Proprietaries, and Sundries. Our records show it was established in 2005 and incorporated in Georgia. Current estimates show this company has an annual revenue of 2000000 and employs a staff of approximately 8.

Link

LOL that is a lot of money for 8 people.

Oddly enough there is a separate company called Pharmacorp Inc. based out of CA that is no way affiliated with the one in Georgia.

PHARMACORP, INC
Company Information
214 26th St
Santa Monica, CA, 90402 United States
(310) 393-0201
edit on 15-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

This was edited in sometime last night by some joker! I saw his IMDB page yesterday and this Music video was NOT on that page.

Someone is using the music video title and playing a prank.......

Meh, I see BH already called it.

edit on 15-6-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yeah, I was looking at that page yesterday, because his name was mentioned in another thread and only the three movies were there. There's an edit button right on the page. It seems if you have an account, you can edit it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There's other actors that were at Orlando too.

Have to find.

Patience Carter....an actress, too, with Backstage Management in NY: Patience Carter, actress & singer

Here’s her victim-story: Link

edit on 15-6-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
There's an edit button right on the page. It seems if you have an account, you can edit it.

Yes, it's not hard to edit; I edit my own.

And edits that are inaccurate generally stay there until someone removes them, which can take time because they have to be more-or-less confirmed.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

I don't think anything he has or hasn't acted in is really important. I think the fact that he is a professional actor is very meaningful, perhaps.

AND that his resumé lists him at 5'8" and 145 pounds...because he's the guy that claims he prevented a mob of terrified patrons from getting through the patio door by holding it closed. One witness said that some people were trampled as a result.

My suspicion is that he is an actor hired to explain away why there was an accomplice holding that door closed.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That's one I was thinking of.

I saw your post on another thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I understand that you may not believe me, but I saw it on his page yesterday. I was too tired to create a thread and was going to let it ride because the discovery didn't lead me to anything related or suspicious.

I will say this, on another page, under the "talent" section, Burbano is not listed. So this whole thing could be a fluke or some weird prank. It may also have been deliberate considering how eager many conspiracy theorists are to make something out of nothing, hoping to mislead or confuse us.

Oh well.

edit on 15-6-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

I understand that you may not believe me, but I saw it on his page yesterday. I was too tired to create a thread and was going to let it ride because the discovery didn't lead me to anything related or suspicious.

I will say this, on another page, under the "talent" section, Burbano is not listed. So this whole thing could be a fluke or some prank. It also may have been intentional to feed fringe conspiracy theorists that are frothing at the mouth after every atrocity for the opportunity to prove it a false flag.

Oh well.

Maybe that particular 'project' is simply planted disinfo intended to detract from- and discredit anyone talking about the fact that the man is a professional actor.

I really think the important and strongest point here is that the man is a professional actor.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You got it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Maybe that particular 'project' is simply planted disinfo intended to detract from- and discredit anyone talking about the fact that the man is a professional actor.

I really think the important and strongest point here is that the man is a professional actor.

That's my best guess too. I think that's a pretty common disinfo tactic in fact -- to plant sensational and outrageous disinfo with the intent for it go "viral," only to then be quite easily debunked, and thus discrediting and minimizing any further revelations, as well as any reasonable discussion.

One of the things that has me going "hmmmm" is that his accounts are not consistent on their own, much less in conjunction with other witness statements. For example, I get the feeling from the witnesses inside the club that he was also inside the club, but he indicates he was outside. I also want to know if the door opened in or out. In this Daily Caller articlehe's quoted as saying:

“That was on my mind, there was banging, there was pushing of the door, that was on my mind,” said Burbano.

That would indicate the door opened out; but then he says:

“My goal was making sure my best friend and these people had space cause panic and chaos was not allowing everyone to get through there, so I pulled in that door,” said Burbano.

Huh??? If the people on the other side of the door were "pushing" and he wanted to keep that door closed, he would NOT be "pulling." He would be pushing back.

ETA:

“We went to this alleyway which led for only employees and … me and this random guy tried blocking the door, cause at that point, like I said, the bullets were getting louder and closer so we blocked this door,” Burbano told ABC News.

And who is this other "random guy" that helped him block the door? And why did the witnesses inside specifically speak of just one man? Why didn't anyone else mention this other "random guy" helping him?

And if I had been in that club trying to get out, I don't think I'd use the word "blocking" the door unless he was inside with me, standing between me and the door... if he were outside, I think I'd be more inclined to say he was "holding" the door. Maybe that's just semantics. But none of this makes sense.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Boadicea because: formatting

edit on 15-6-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: eisegesis

I will say this, on another page, under the "talent" section, Burbano is not listed. So this whole thing could be a fluke or some prank. It also may have been intentional to feed fringe conspiracy theorists that are frothing at the mouth after every atrocity for the opportunity to prove it a false flag.

Oh well.

I think it's a stretch calling him a professional actor. Looked like most of his parts were as a background extra in basically festival shorts; usually unpaid gigs. And an actor in a gay bar...imagine that.

However there are some glaring disparities in the official story and what's being reported. Something stinks!

Not your classic FF but it's not what the msm is telling us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join