It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Dead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Ok if you like your divisive D.C politics with a lil Invasion of the Body Snatchers and dark humor thrown in, then you would like this new series just saw the first installment.

Remember that meteor that exploded over that Russian town 2yrs and plus ago?? well it's carrying space bugs that eat and take over your brain, space bugs are now in D.C during an election year and yes this election year complete with Hillary and Trump and the mud fest that is election politics, I say take it for a test drive but for me i'd like to see what happens next..the vid clip can't really do it justice.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Lol the vid is funny..I'm want to watch it.

What network is it on? Netflix/Amazon etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

On Netflix.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

On Netflix.

Cool dude i'll keep a watch out for it.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

This is rapidly becoming my favorite show!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
First off, the show is produced by Ridley Scott (yep, that guy from Bladerunner fame) and company Scott Free. So there is some sci-fi cache right off the bat.

The show also has elements of the classic terror tales! "Strange bugs climbing in your ear turning you into a teetotalling, vegetarian, asexual, argumentative, Conservative Republican" is only part of the scary part. The other is the tension the show builds and releases through dark humor. Then comes the next duh-duh-duh moment.

There, like any sci-fi, are also the character driven aspects to this show. At first you are not sure what is going on then it starts to make sense. A toxoplasmotic ant from outer space turning the host into zombies to only die in a horrible stroke has a profound effect on the characters involved.

The social jab is classic! Last night episode had, "Hey let's name that after Ronald Reagan!" which was lmao funny! Now people are starting to notice things about each other--changes, their own foibles, etc. But that seems like a good reason to make light of politics instead of the main focus. This show is sci-fi.

I've caught 3 episodes so far and have enjoyed them! I will have to get caught up (either repeats or On Demand). Lots of rain last night so that was a good excuse to stay in watch some TV.

top topics

join