It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooting claims of no evidence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The point about a lack of photos or video from the scene is interesting, at least.

A cop shoots someone on what he thinks is a vacant street and up pops three videos of him shooting an unarmed man.

320 partying people and the only thing cell phone related that we see is a screenshot of some victims texts to his mother..... using the word 'Mommy' BTW, another tug at the heartstrings.
ETA:
Seriously.... not one person in that club (that is over 200 that were not injured or killed!) had a cell phone out already taking a video or photo when it went down???
That is some serious BS there.
edit on b000000302016-06-15T09:25:40-05:0009America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jun 2016 09:25:40 -0500900000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I think I'm starting to see a picture here, thanks to your post.

IMO, it's not unreasonable to assume that some of the injured may not in fact have bullet wounds but injuries sustained through the rush and stampede of fleeing the scene - broken bones, deep sprains, ankle injuries - all bloodless, all requiring assistance......even putting the bloke down with the red shoes - they could have just been resting themselves or his injury was not as severe that he could not stand on his own for extended periods.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
What if it is just the media only releasing the information they want to, to fulfill their own agendas? The shooting happened, it is the lack of facts that is the issue in this thread, I blame the news.

As far as two shooters, I heard there was an off duty cop that returned fire towards Omar, that would make 2 shooters in the night club and make for a confusing interpretation of what was going on as the mass crowd inside would probably not know what was going on very clearly other then GTFO now.

I do know that there is evidence out there, I just don't think certain news wants to use it to tell their side of the story for what ever reason.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: seeker1963

I think I'm starting to see a picture here, thanks to your post.

IMO, it's not unreasonable to assume that some of the injured may not in fact have bullet wounds but injuries sustained through the rush and stampede of fleeing the scene - broken bones, deep sprains, ankle injuries - all bloodless, all requiring assistance......even putting the bloke down with the red shoes - they could have just been resting themselves or his injury was not as severe that he could not stand on his own for extended periods.

Ahhh, How I also forgot of injuries of other than the lead kind!

Not for nothing though, it seems every time something does happen where things just don't look right, there is always those who put out things that are so off based as to make legitimate concerns(theories) look silly as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

The point about a lack of photos or video from the scene is interesting, at least.

A cop shoots someone on what he thinks is a vacant street and up pops three videos of him shooting an unarmed man.

320 partying people and the only thing cell phone related that we see is a screenshot of some victims texts to his mother..... using the word 'Mommy' BTW, another tug at the heartstrings.
ETA:
Seriously.... not one person in that club (that is over 200 that were not injured or killed!) had a cell phone out already taking a video or photo when it went down???
That is some serious BS there.

Lack of video? Deny ignorance.

This Woman Was Recording When Omar Mateen Opened Fire On Orlando Nightclub

Amanda Alvear, 25, had posted several videos on her Snapchat while inside the club. In one that is especially chilling, Alvear is recording herself when over a dozen shots are fired.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
With regard to the proximity of the club to the hospital. In an interview yesterday with Don Lemon, a mom who rushed to the scene said that family members of victims were clustered together as close tot he nightclub as they could get but were told to go to the hospital to wait/find family members. On the way, they all heard what they thought were gun shots coming from the vicinity of the hospital so they went back to the original staging area they had been at.

It was a sea of confusion so that may be why people were seen walking the wrong way/on the wrong side, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Lack of video? Deny ignorance.

Correct. I was ignorant of the video, I thank you for finally posting it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Not pointing my finger at you exclusively, but it seems here on ATS, every tragedy has someone pointing out a connotation of a false flag. I know this is a conspiracy site, but come on folks, we have to start being a little more discriminating when assigning false flag status. Believe it or not, things happen in this world that are horrific in nature, sometimes perpetrated by sick individuals. Sh!t happens.

I don't think anyone is denying that. And I wouldn't trust anyone who did. Or at the very least I would consider them to be a bit delusional.

However, you have to admit that the sheer number of these shootings is getting to be more than a little suspicious. Especially when you consider that they often line up so perfectly with the antigun agenda and (specifically) the ideological goals of the political left.

In plain English, if you were pushing a totalitarian agenda, could you think of a better excuse than this?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
There are reports of folks going back to the club to try and help. Could account for what people are seeing.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
And now I read this......

'It's me, I am the shooter': Orlando gunman called news station from Pulse bathroom mid-rampage to pledge allegiance to ISIS
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Do the FF'ers feel as if there is more /less/equal evidence to Orlando being a FF in the same regards as Sandy Hook? I ask just to get a consensus of the ATS feel.

Too early to say just yet.

Sandy Hook ended up having a ton of suspicious stuff going on but it took a while for people to find it all.

To me, the fact that the shooter's father was CIA and the shooter himself worked at Wackenhut is two giant steps in the FF direction.

People STILL think it's simply beyond the conscience and capabilities of our keepers to fake something like this or SH to promote an agenda.

It isn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Do the FF'ers feel as if there is more /less/equal evidence to Orlando being a FF in the same regards as Sandy Hook? I ask just to get a consensus of the ATS feel.

Too early to say just yet.

Sandy Hook ended up having a ton of suspicious stuff going on but it took a while for people to find it all.

To me, the fact that the shooter's father was CIA and the shooter himself worked at Wackenhut is two giant steps in the FF direction.

People STILL think it's simply beyond the conscience and capabilities of our keepers to fake something like this or SH to promote an agenda.

It isn't.

I'll admit this. I still dont believe Sandy Hook was a FF.. But boy oh boy was I wrong on how many people would buy into the FF theory. Also underestimated the amount of evidence they would actually have. Still dont see it.. And dont see it here either. But Im open to debate these days as its the only way to reach further knowledge.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I couldn't say if this is ff or not. But as another poster said, something doesn't smell right. The shooters father has cia ties being one. Secondly, the sheer amount of people dead and injured, is enough to raise suspicion to me. What kind of gun did he use? Did he need to reload at one point or multiple points? Also, an attack on this scale on a 'gay' club as all of this media nonsense is going on. The tug on the heart strings.....or maybe they knew he was gonna do this, but let it happen so they could use it to their advantage?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The picture that was posted at the bottom of the OP has me scratching my head. Where is the officer's right forearm?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sourcery

For gun reloads. There was a hostage situation for a while.... He ran into the bathroom. There's plenty of spots to pick for a 5-7 second reload. IMO

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
One thing I missed doing in this

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Im sure if it was ever proven that these were faked, there would literally be an uprising and a revolution because at least myself, I would be beyond irate if I found out someone had staged or hoaxed something so traumatic.

However, I believe all of these things really happened because of real nut jobs. I think its incredibly disrespectful to the victims and their families and friends to accuse them of being actors/actresses etc... and it enrages me, therefore I do not partake in the discussion usually. I'll read the facts, and I'll read each sides theories, but that's usually it. Sometimes I'll even state my opinion like now, but I don't usually reply to anyone trying to engage me in a debate. I just don't need to, they can debate someone else.

-Alee

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

Especially when folks attack the victims families as actors. Its reallllly walking a fine line.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

a reply to: HoldMyBeer

Well one of the claims are ' where are the emergency vehicles'' Where is the panic.. I felt that picture captured both.

Also Paramedics are not suppose to enter an area until all immediate threat is taken care off.

No need to add to the causality count and decrease your pool of EMS personnel at the same time.

edit on 05630America/ChicagoWed, 15 Jun 2016 11:05:33 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   

a reply to: NerdGoddess

Especially when folks attack the victims families as actors. Its reallllly walking a fine line.

THIS is what they are counting on.

It ended up being one of very few "counterarguments" against the avalanche of strange and suspicious circumstances that eventually came to light at SH.

It's a critical facet to the success of these operations.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join