It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Administration deleted all DHS Muslim intelligence.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well here it is an ex DHS employee on Hannity Mainstream television outlining the full level of treason and malfeasance by the Obama administration,the DHS was ordered to delete all their Muslim records this video is worth the five minutes but you may well feel ill by the end of it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
This is old, old information that has been proven roundly mistaken.

The "whistleblower" is a religious adherent of "End Times" nonsense that has far more to do with his beliefs than his 20/20 hindsight "predictions"

How telling that you try to trot this old news out again at this particular moment.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Its dated yesterday and this guy was personally involved as an employee of DHS it is you sir that is either full of it or has the wrong guy do you think a major network is going to air this guy without checking him out,Jesus Christ are you all deaf,dumb and blind in that country.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ok Wow watched the vid.

Only thing i can think of saying, is.

If this vital info has been deleted and could potentially save lives and deleted thus couldn't save a soul now.

What's going to happen next?...DHS not going to say anything about that or go live on news and say they made a mistake??

Unless I've got that completely wrong?
edit on 15-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Next is the Movie Fight Club but with a Muslim cast

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Its dated yesterday and this guy was personally involved as an employee of DHS it is you sir that is either full of it or has the wrong guy do you think a major network is going to air this guy without checking him out,Jesus Christ are you all deaf,dumb and blind in that country.

Wrong again.

February 14, 2016 - The Hill - DHS Whistleblower etc.

December 18, 2015 - Breitbart, Philip Haney, Obama Shut down Investigation, et. al.

Etc. etc.

Haney gets trotted out by the right-wing media to tell the same unsubstantiated story anytime there's a domestic terrorism event.

Here's a Youtube video showing his Christian Apocalyptic theories:

edit on 15-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

..and it seems you get trotted out quite often too,so the guys a Christian after what Ive found out this week the book of relevations is amateur hour compared to your administration for example try 'Valleley Aquino ISIS'in your search engine.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Next is the Movie Fight Club but with a Muslim cast

I'll watch that.

With a hint of celebrity death match lol

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

..and it seems you get trotted out quite often too,so the guys a Christian after what Ive found out this week the book of relevations is amateur hour compared to your administration for example try 'Valleley Aquino ISIS'in your search engine.

Are you trolling your own thread now?

Topic is Philip Haney ... right?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Here's the same guy different journalist, basically the same interview from Dec last year

m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=Tye_DCl3Qvo
edit on 6152016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   

No the topic is treason something nobody in your country has nor will do anything about so fine reap the whirlwind

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Ok Wow watched the vid.

If this vital info has been deleted and could potentially save lives and deleted thus couldn't save a soul now.

What's going to happen next?...DHS not going to say anything about that or go live on news and say they made a mistake??

This has been discussed several times before here:

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from December 11, 2015

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from Feb. 2016

As I said, the right-wing press drags this out on a regular basis, and ATS goes nuts.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No the topic is treason something nobody in your country has nor will do anything about so fine reap the whirlwind

Thanks for the expression of Christian charity ...

Treason? I don't think Phil Haney has committed treason ... he's just a crazy old man that got fired for ignoring protocols and making wild accusations.

Not treason though ... no.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Ok , so we get it. We get your anti-religious . We get it this news may be 8 months old . And that makes it less news , how? Better yet, your point being ?
Play time is over.

edit on 6/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I find it humorous you can use the word troll

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I find it humorous you can use the word troll

Glad to tickle your fancy.

So now you only want to do sniping one liners instead of talk about Phil Haney?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Ok , so we get it. We get your anti-religious . We get it this news may be 8 months old . And that makes it less news , how? Better yet, your point being ?
Play time is over.

WHo cares if I'm "anti-religious" ... this is not about me, it's about Phil Haney's preposterous claims (that have been fully debunked in the other threads I linked.)

The "news" is 8 months old? Do you understand the concept of "news"?

I'd love to think that play time is over, but that would mean that silly posts trying to criticize and attack another poster for pointing out the facts of the matter were done.

And your post, as usual, seems to suggest otherwise. I am not the topic.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Ok Wow watched the vid.

This has been discussed several times before here:

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from December 11, 2015

ATS Thread on Philip Haney from Feb. 2016

As I said, the right-wing press drags this out on a regular basis, and ATS goes nuts.

Thanks for that, I haven't looked into this so didn't know, again thanks it cleared my mind..It's probably all over ATS and i didn't see it.

Now it's cleared should this thread be closed?

Guess i'll find out.

link   

I will ask you a simple question has the Obama administration aided and abetted the Islamification of America or has it not?

link   

don't let actual facts gloss over your faux rage.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join