It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eugenics: Economics for the Long Run

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Dear moderators,

I just noticed the private messages right now regarding the concern that I am over-quoting. My apologies, I will no longer do that.

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
As a member of a minority group seen by many as a threat, it is totally ironic that you would suggest that eugenics, based on any criteria is, something society needs.

Don't you see, Hitler feared the intelectual prowess of the Jews, just as westerners fear the intellectual prowess of Asians, and Hitler won out.

And how did he deal with them ?

Society makes just another rule, Aye, I bet you'll change your tune when they push you and your family into a gas chamber? Who'll be on the slippery slope then.

As for not valuing the Homosexual communities contribution, without Turing I'd be eating sowercraut and sausage and you'd be 6 feet under by now.

You and I may value Stephen J Hawkings massive intellect but people in wheel chairs just aren't going to cut the mustard in a perfect society.

One side of my family are survivors of the Holocaust so I know what they think about Nazi's, why don't you take yourself down to an old folks home and talk to some survivors about eugenics yourself. Find out first hand where this kind of philosophy leads.

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

As a member of a minority group seen by many as a threat, it is totally ironic that you would suggest that eugenics, based on any criteria is, something society needs.

Non-Whites are the world majority. In fact, the White race is currently dying: they are already a minority in California, will become a U.S.A. minority by 2050, and then less than 25% of America by 2100. World wide, the absolute number of Whites is decreasing, esp. in Europe and Russia, while non-Whites are proliferating at a very fast rate. So, if anyone needs to fear eugenics, it's Whites, for they are in a politically weaker position.

Regards.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Ludwig Beethoven]

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Let's try this...

Test everyone for intelligence (not necessarily knowledge of physics and science, math, etc.... but rather just simple common sense and lack of general idiocy)... even give everyone a few tries and take their best score to ensure they weren't just having a bad day if they had a low score.

Everyone under a certain level (likely to consist largely of John Kerry supporters), not people who are legitimately mentally challenged and require professional care, just the normal stupid people... gets fenced into a certain contained area... and are not allowed to leave or intermingle with the smart people. We then tell the "Stupids" that the same laws they're used to apply, but they do not have to obey them if they choose not to, but warn them that they should, as the laws are there to protect them and guide them through life. We say that despite the laws, they can not get in trouble no matter what they do, and that the consequences of their actions will be naturally corrilated to the stupidity of the act... they must take responsibility for their own actions. (I can hear the Dems cringing at that thought)

We tell them that they can develop enforcements for the laws and government if they like... (This would require them to un-stupid-ify themselves and be generally active and not lazy)... but that if they'd like, they can do nothing. I think the much more likely result would be total, complete, absolute, chaos.... and the elimination of many Stupid people from the gene pool... mostly by their own stupid hands as well.

They'll die because they didn't feel like using a turn signal, or didn't want to turn off the breaker before wiring a light, or crushed a McDonnald's coffee in their crotches (sterilizing them) because they "didn't think fresh coffee would be hot". WAKE UP WORLD... STOP BEING SO STUPID! McDonnalds isn't responsible for making you fat... YOU ARE... the manufacturer isn't responsible because you ate part of what you bought that obviously wasn't food and it killed you... YOU ARE... the company isn't responsible when you slip and break your neck on a icy sidewalk in an ICE STORM when you should've been inside... YOU ARE... the government isn't responsible for making sure your children are educated properly and grow up normal... YOU ARE!!! TAKE SOME D*MN RESPONSIBILITY!

Man... stupid people really piss me off.

[edit on 26-1-2005 by Greyhaven7]

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ludwig Beethoven
Non-Whites are the world majority.

Lets just be blunt. Outside of any affirmative action rhetoric or pro-white racist propaganda, 'whites' hold the majority of power wealth and industry on the planet. If eugenics becomes popular with everyone, well, lets just say that whites won't be in the minority for very long. Therefore, I'd suggest that everyone, even if they are in favour of promoting their own race, not promote a wider acceptance of any kind of eugenics movement to accomplish that.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
On a side note, Watson, of watson and crick 'we discovered DNA fame', is in favour of classing stupidity as a genetic deficiencey and being treated as a disease. I don't think he favours eugenics, but rather treatement to rectify the problem.

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I was talking about politics and how could we create a better world or utopia, this is what I sent to my m8:-

I had a thought! You know we were talking about politics and creating a better society or utopia. You said you need to invent something to create a utopia, what about human genetic engineering? I know it's a controversial thing but what if they could create societies future offspring to be genetically engineered to be free and immune from all diseases, abnormalties and eradicate the gene that makes us do bad things? In other words make our future offspring better or perfect? Do you think that could work or do you think I'm worrying over something pointless, being stupid and being extreme?

cheers

cb.

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Beethoven - Hey. You're an idiot.

even someone the slightest bit educated in civil liberties *knows* that such a thing as the choice of reproduction is an inalienable right. The fact that you're mentioning it even in the same breath of air (that you woefully steal from others) on such things as the government's interference on drugs and prostitution really shows your ignorance. And no, thats not just the product of some idle thinking on my part, its actually outlined in that thing called the bill of rights, you know? Those list of laws protected by enumerated powers that say the opinions of you and whatever fu**-tard that agrees with you will deftly fall flat on their 4ss, no matter how large a following you have. Funny how you like to rant about the "will" to receive an educuation, seems like you would do well to borrow some of that *shrugs*

As a young caucasion male, it's likely that I am physically stronger than you, as *generally* asians are of smaller stature and weaker. Hell I'm probably prettier than you too. So therefore I am more deserving of reproducing than you are. Oh what's that? You don't agree? Well < Insert unfounded rhetoric junk here that suggests a positive correlation between collective physical strength and attractivness with an ambiguous statement about the prosperity of "civilization">

You know, I seem to be coming to a turning point in thought, the more I consider your proposal the more I agree with you! I digress, you're absolutely right. Civilization is concurrent with high intellegence. Most notable of highly intellegent people in our nation's history are the one's responsible for drawing up the US constitution - a remarkable achievement of philosophy and political science. Because of it, I know our society is free from perversion by retarded little pseudo-intellectual eggocentric punks like yourself =). Have a nice day.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Shadow8017]

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Shadow8017]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join