It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the brexit been preplanned?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
It suddenly occurred to me that the whole refugee crisis has been pre planned to coincide with the brexit, i have suspicion that tptb want the eu to fail so they instigated letting in all the refugees so that we exit the eu and then the rest will follow.
This is just my suspicion and of course i have no evidence to show, just wanted your opinions realy.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

On a limb with this one but I suspect not. Something obviously motivated late numbers of people to try their hand at gatecrashing into Europe for their betterment, but I think once the idea started it flowed out of control by anyone.

I have always thought it easier to control large groups of countries moulded into one with massive taxes collected to be tapped into by the ruthless and predators of the world rather than the harder work of pickings from each and every country - hence the spread of the EU into a block.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt
It suddenly occurred to me that the whole refugee crisis has been pre planned to coincide with the brexit, i have suspicion that tptb want the eu to fail so they instigated letting in all the refugees so that we exit the eu and then the rest will follow.
This is just my suspicion and of course i have no evidence to show, just wanted your opinions realy.

The refugee crisis has been going on for a long time, its only fairly recently

escalated. It is the people who are going after Brexit. Who are these tptb

Did the tptb plan the wars that have led to the refugees?

Too many people too many nations to have one objective for anything to work
edit on 15-6-2016 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The immigration crisis was caused in part by Angela Merkel's stupidity in announcing an "open arm" welcome. Unwittingly, Merkel has set up the environment which many people fear (not just in the UK), that of unfettered and uncontrolled immigration by people from an alien culture.

The tragic rise in sexual crimes perpetrated by ignorant Africans and Middle Easterners has just added evidence of the stupidity of Merkel's actions.

However, the British public are canny. They see that the EU is not working for them. Immigration is one thing, but there are other facets that people are considering.

I am personally undecided. EU immigration does not bother me. I am more concerned with democracy and rights. What right did Merkel have to allow the immigration crisis to happen, with absolute knowledge of the impact. The arrogance of it worries me.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lompyt

All though I do not believe the refugee crises to be planned, it might as well have been planned in order to PREVENT Brexit.

Britain might be flooded with refugees if she leaves the EU. As it is now, according to the Dublin agreement Britain can send back ANY refugee or immigrant that has passed through an EU-membership country, and the country will be obliged to take the refugee back. It is simply the British politicians who chose not to. (Or actually they do)

HOWEVER, if Britain leaves the EU, Britain also leaves the Dublin agreement and gives up any right to send back refugees and immigrants. It is foolish to think that immigrants will not find that out and take advantage of it.

Britain might become the refugee and immigrant magnet of the West if Brexit happens.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

Yes it was pre-planned. Just look at the date of the referendum vote. Why that date? Of all the dates in a calendar year?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

As you rightly say our politicians don't have the will to send back cheap labour. It doesn't take a second to see the lobbyists who want cheap labour, which in actual fact, is the worse thing possible for Britain. Cheap labour lives in shared accommodation, usually not paying anything towards their council tax yet using every facility that money provides. Cheap labour sends some of its earnings home so that money doesn't get into circulation here and if you add up the tax credits and allowances cheap labour costs more than it earns for this country, especially if health problems are also involved.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I think it was planned to fail THIS time.

Something big will happen after the "brexit" fails.

Next time there is a vote the UK will leave the EU because of the "something".

me thinks.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think the UK will stay in the EU mainly because who will pay for all the new migrants/border security?

If we leave then we have more to pay (off the bat) and that means less money for working families etc, if we stay put then we already have a leg up on the money situation but less on housing, on both sides stay or leave.

It's obviously not just about mass migration but also UK gov want money and both want to win the vote, that says to me, it's better to stay and work it out right now and then the possibility to leave at a later date.

I could be wrong but it's all on the table with this vote.
edit on 15-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by DarkvsLight29 because: edited to add

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
From what I see of world news, when the Brexit happens, Grexit will follow, then the Netherlands, Belgium, and Denmark will grow a pair, seeing as they are fed up with being bossed about by the German/france axis.
The eastern members of the EU will start to worry, the handouts they get from the EU come from tax taken from the rich western half of the EU, the British pay huge amounts, and have to pay top up fees as well, spain, portugal, italy, greece, all in deficit, the European union is in a bloody mess, with real blood on the streets in some cases, time to call it a day.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
I think the UK will stay in the EU mainly because who will pay for all the new migrants/border security?

If we leave then we have more to pay (off the bat) and that means less money for working families etc, if we stay put then we already have a leg up on the money situation but less on housing, on both sides stay or leave.

It's obviously not just about mass migration but also UK gov want money and both want to win the vote, that says to me, it's better to stay and work it out right now and then the possibility to leave at a later date.

I could be wrong but it's all on the table with this vote.

The money that does not go to Europe will pay, it stays in the UK, and be spent how the UK wants it spent, yes, the UK gets most of it back, but it has to be spent how Brussels tells the UK to spend it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I personally don't think there'll be a 'next time'. I think it's the last chance we'll get to choose, at least in our lifetime.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: youcanttellthepeople

I believe you are right , the only reason there is a this time is because Cameron needed a way to unite his party behind him.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to leave before the collapse.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople
a reply to: nerbot

I personally don't think there'll be a 'next time'. I think it's the last chance we'll get to choose, at least in our lifetime.

I agree with that ... but there are other discontented countries waiting in the

wings taking tips from what may be a failed attempt by the UK, to make their

own bid for freedom.

The EU is a crumbling failed outdated concept and its only a matter of time

before it disintergrates leaving behind a mess of mass proportions, It really

would be prudent if the UK was brave enough (bearing in mind the

scare and threat tactics being thrown around) to GET OUT NOW

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux
To my understanding we have no obligation to take in immigrants if we leave the EU. Asylum seekers is something completely different.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29
We pay £55 million to the EU every day, not including the money we receive back through investment. We could allocate that money towards immigration control. Within a month that money would pay for effective border defenses.

The UK pay more than its fair share and the only reason we remain is because the MP'S have money under the table with many "guest speaker" roles for those that submit once their MP obligations are finished.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, I think you can be relatively safe in assuming that ANYTHING big that happens in the world of humans (that ISN'T a natural disaster) was probably planned (And even if you're wrong it was a good guess).

The question is why?
edit on 23-6-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
When will we know the result?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
When will we know the result?

Some point tomorrow...or we might have a good idea at 10pm UK time when the media can talk about exit polls...when the voting centre's close.
I've already voted leave so I can only keep my fingers crossed now.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

I think we've been conned.
We haven't been allowed a vote to actually leave.
The vote was to gauge how much resistance there is to Brussels and how much they dare to try and get away with in future.

edit on 23-6-2016 by Tulpa because: Spilling

top topics

<<   2 >>

join