It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Just a girl trying to grow a beard.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:41 AM

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Well, if he wanted you to shave your head because he found it attractive, would you do it?

What if every male you knew told you not to shave your head, and that it would make you unattractive?

Your husband is not a doll, and we men hate being treated like dolls. Far to many women seem to think we are like some home improvement project they can fuss over.

Though I agree, I do feel the need to point out that men often do not hesitate to ask their woman to shave their netherparts....for him. Men are not alone in being treated too often like a doll or home improvement project... it goes both ways!

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:38 PM
a reply to: Bluesma

Update: The beard is coming along nicely.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:26 AM
a reply to: calstorm

Ok so very late to the party here. However

As a guy who looks like he constantly has 5 O'clock shadow, beards are a pain in the arse. For me at least. I grew one the summer after I left High School (a private school with a strict dress, and shaving code), and that was enough for me. It came off, and once I got over seeing my chin again, I never looked back.

My wife once wanted me to grow a beard, She could only take it for a week of growth before she told me to shave it.

All this goes to say, I'm not a fan of the beard. I do however have sideburns, and once did the full mutton chops, until the grey started creeping in. However I am find them uncomfortable, and a pain to keep clean, and tidy.

So if you find them sexy, and he's resisting, its either (a) he does not like how he looks in them or feels with them (because you can probably bet he tried to grow one once) or (b) He's too caught up in others opinions.

new topics
<< 1  2   >>