It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada considers European troop commitment as CSIS warns Russia is 'mobilizing for war'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
More Propaganda and Fear Mongering for a war with Russia. Here's the lies.
Canada considers European troop commitment as CSIS warns Russia is 'mobilizing for war'

"Western assessments that Russia is vulnerable to economic collapse and disruptive internal discontent are exaggerated," said the assessment, titled 2018 Security Outlook.

"Russia is adapting to adversity; the economy is deliberately tilted to security rather than economic freedom."

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Are these same Western assessments that have claimed that Europe is recovering from an economic crisis? and what of the migrant crisis? are the Russians to be blamed for the mass migrant crisis to whom the majority of the migrants arent even Syrian?

If anyone is vulnerable to economic collapse and disruptive internal discontent are exaggerated it has to be Europe ironical the article fails to mention the recent NATO deployments which Russia sees as a threat to its border that is why they are beefing up there military for defense. Not for an attack on eastern Europe.

Oh and yes.

The Rand Corporation, a non-partisan U.S. think-tank, released a report last winter suggesting the proposed NATO force would simply be a speed bump for the Russian army should fighting take place. It said the Baltic states — Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania — could conceivably be overrun with 60 hours unless the West was willing to station several, heavily armoured brigades in the tiny nations.

What The Rand Corporation released last winter was not a report but theory the Rand Corporation supported the Libyan regime change.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
They are shoving down this anti Russian propaganda down our throats. While at the same Europe is burning and rioting and are facing a recent economic collapse. When Britain votes out no doubt they will try to blame Russia for that as well.

I sure hell dont want to die in a nuclear bomb blast.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95
Here we go again . More freakin BS to fire up another "Cold War". Trying to garnish favor from the populace to extort "money fer nuthin" from them to gear up the war machine again
Russia, China , ISIS , Iraq , Afghanistan , Syria , Iran(always reminds me of a Flock of Seagulls song), North Korea , Taliban (again). Did I miss any ? Where does it end ?
Pitiful

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Economic collapse? Maybe . Nuclear war with Russia or another major country ? No. One of these rogue feces states ? Maybe.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Then at the washingtonpost you see.

NATO to send ‘combat-ready’ battalions near Russian border

Russian Aggression really now?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
In response to the defense shield that Bush pushed for . That according to Obama he took off the table to not "rile" the Russians . Shortly after taking office. While all the time continuing to build it.....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Nuclear war with Russia or another major country ? No.

I still think the elites arent that crazy for a Nuclear war.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

Nuclear war with Russia or another major country ? No.

I still think the elites arent that crazy for a Nuclear war.

You are correct. But they want to make you think the other feller is.
Peace.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

The Rand Corporation, a non-partisan U.S. think-tank, released a report last winter suggesting the proposed NATO force would simply be a speed bump for the Russian army should fighting take place.

"Speed Bump",lol.

NATO defensive posture in Eastern Europe against a 'Russian Advance' is nuclear, not conventional. US nukes are in countries like Germany for just that purpose.

I'm sure countries in Eastern Europe is glad to have large targets painted on them by their own protectorate.

Regardless the Russians aren't going to 'retake Europe' like they did defeating the Nazis, they left already. Its NATO that is the threat to peace in the continent, not the Russians. If anything, the Russians are mobilizing to protect themselves against NATO's steady encroachment into Eastern Europe and the Balkans.

Who can Blame them? They can read a map…

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But according to some in a recent thread, its Russia whose a Bully. These are all just training protocols! can you believe that?

I guess Russia is a Bully because they are back on the world geopolitical stage and America feels threaten by it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Putin and the evil russians....

Yesterday i couldn´t find my keys and i am sure it was Putin.
Who else could be that evil?

And then, after half an hour of searching, i found my keys, because Putin put them back at a different place, i am sure, than where i left them, to drive me crazy.
Ah, and the bike of my neighbour was stolen, guess who did it...

edit on 15 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

IMHO Putin/Trump is going to smack down Europe then they are going to smack down the England who might have a backdoor with China which will become a frontdoor for Englands demise.

Looks like New Money is going after olde money now....and whoever is able to recover from EMP first will win......whoever is ready to mass produce Keshes technology when the Global Grid is down will lead.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And certainly not for the Europeans!

Its time they stepped up and took care of their own problems. And no........the Russians don't want Europe. They don't want those refugees!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

There is some historical perspective.

US bullied Vietnam and Russia came to their rescue. US is bullying Syria and again, Russia came to their rescue.

Now the US is encroaching in eastern Europe…

…stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

join