It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Senators Who helped the Orlando shooter get a gun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cygnis
If people know the amount of illegal weapons floating around, it would truly be jaw-dropping.

Illegal weapons??? I think that you have that wrong. How about legal weapons, that were obtained illegally. I don't even know how much of that is even true. Where I live, I can buy a semi-automatic rifle and give it to my Nephew as a birthday gift, while in the next State over, I would be arrested for being a "straw purchaser".

What really cracks me up is the hypocrisy of the Liberals. When it comes to gun control they say that "mental illness" should be a reason to prevent someone from purchasing a firearm. When it comes to releasing the names of people who have been diagnosed with a "mental illness" they are against it because they say it is a "social stigma". What's it going to be? Anybody who wants more info just has to look up the Virginia Tech shootings.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I agree completely. The whole thing is an asinine political circus, as neither party's proposals would have stopped this guy from obtaining a firearm since, as you say, he was no longer on the list.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join