It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Senators Who helped the Orlando shooter get a gun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Here Are The 50 Senators Who Voted Away The Lives Of 49 People In Pulse Nightclub

GOP senators had the chance to hinder the Pulse nightclub shooter in his AR-15 inquiries, but decided against a bill that would have prohibited the sale of assault rifles to people on federal watch lists, like the one Omar Mateen was on

These 50 senators have received $27 million from the NRA, leading them to vote against a bill to expand background checks after the San Bernardino terrorist attack. These 50 people have kept America in mortal danger for the sole purpose of lining their pockets.

Now they are reaping what they sow. If you voted against that bill, you should be held accountable. Every time there is a mass shooting the NRA makes a profit, they instill fear in gun owners that the government wants their guns.

How despicable is it that the GOP and the NRA make a profit of mass shootings? Won't reply tonight but may tomorrow or whenever. I have a life outside of ATS and there is telling when I will be back on.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
You might be better served to find another topic for a thread . I think members have been abused too much already with this topic.
Just a hint for you

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Quite a spin on that OP.

The 50 Senators are actually the ones that protected our 2nd Amendment rights.

Try again.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
How about the ONE President who gave Mexican drug cartels HUNDREDS ?

Seriously, ATS needs a policy to keep people from registering just to post political propaganda right before elections.

The sheer number of people that have joined with in the last few weeks and months that push a certain agenda are suspicious at best but really seem more like an infestation.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
So what bill was it? I would like to read what they voted against? Can't find it..yet.

Was it the one that allowed the government to freely put whomever on it with no option to have one removed?
edit on 15-6-2016 by JinMI because: Stuff and Thangs

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

Seriously, ATS needs a policy to keep people from registering just to post political propaganda right before elections.

The sheer number of people that have joined with in the last few weeks and months that push a certain agenda are suspicious at best but really seem more like an infestation.

You're right.

This is getting ridiculous.

And the spin on these tool's OPs is making me dizzy.
edit on 2016/6/15 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I know someone who is more accountable....

It's not the GOP or the NRA....

Since his presidency, Americans have bought over 100 million guns.

Can you guess who?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Do you really think that a ban on weapons would stop people like him getting weapons to kill especially in the US?

edit on 15-6-2016 by gps777 because: reply to

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
What's more despicable are posts like this. Trolling posts are the worst.

when people and politicians go all deodand and blame the gun over the individual. What are sane logical people supposed to do. Give in to irrational people or give their hard earned money to a pro 2nd group. That's why I say lost like this have to be trolling.

On a side note:
This is what the ACLU says about watch lists

'The U.S. government maintains a massive watchlist system that risks stigmatizing hundreds of thousands of people—including U.S. citizens—as terrorism suspects based on vague, overbroad, and often secret standards and evidence'(sic)

www.aclu.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Correct the record!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Rather they waste the time here if they are actually Correct The Record kids. No one here is changing their mind.

i might though, a/s/l hill shills?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Oh please, as if more paper laws are going to stop someone intent upon committing a crime.

Tell me, has a restraining order ever stopped someone from killing another? Does holding up the paper in ront of their face and saying "You can't come within 500 feet of me!" ever saved someone's life, when the other person was intent on killing them? Does it make a magical bubble around the holder of the RO, so no harm comes to them? NO!

Does passing a DUI law stop people from drinking and driving? NO.

Murder is already ILLEGAL, yet people still murder.

'cuz that is essentially what you are trying to pander here, you mindless zombie.

Laws....do....not....stop....someone....who....is...intent...upon....breaking.....them!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Looks like some someone found a summer internship with the dnc pushing propaganda.. Deflecting the blame from the lunatic that did the hanus massacre to the senators protecting the rights of potential victims to defend themselves. Bad form.

If the lunatics want to mass murder people and can't get a gun, they will just make bombs. I'd personally rather get shot than blown to pieces.
With the current laws. I feel safe when I see an open carry in the same store I'm in. I know if stuff goes down. They are there to help....not shoot me.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Here Are The 50 Senators Who Voted Away The Lives Of 49 People In Pulse Nightclub

GOP senators had the chance to hinder the Pulse nightclub shooter in his AR-15 inquiries, but decided against a bill that would have prohibited the sale of assault rifles to people on federal watch lists, like the one Omar Mateen was on

These 50 senators have received $27 million from the NRA, leading them to vote against a bill to expand background checks after the San Bernardino terrorist attack. These 50 people have kept America in mortal danger for the sole purpose of lining their pockets.

Now they are reaping what they sow. If you voted against that bill, you should be held accountable. Every time there is a mass shooting the NRA makes a profit, they instill fear in gun owners that the government wants their guns.

How despicable is it that the GOP and the NRA make a profit of mass shootings? Won't reply tonight but may tomorrow or whenever. I have a life outside of ATS and there is telling when I will be back on.

Your right op, these senators should be locked up for aiding and abetting ,if it was not for them and the corruption of money those people would still be alive.They should be held accountable more then the shooter,this is so sad.

'PASS THE BILL, BAN ALL GUNS FROM THE COWARDS THAT COVET THEM '

Aiding and abetting is a legal doctrine related to the guilt of someone who aids or abets in the commission of a crime. It exists in a number of different countries and generally allows a court to pronounce someone guilty for aiding and abetting in a crime even if they are not the principal offender.

GOOD POST OP,YOUR TELLLING THE TRUTH

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

We should make drugs illegal too..

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

Did you notice the other guy here,playing on the same team, that joined less than 6 months ago as well?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

What about the tens of thousands that are being sold domestically here on the black market? Operation Fast & Furious was small potatoes.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 15-6-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

a reply to: PlasticWizard

Did you notice the other guy here,playing on the same team, that joined less than 6 months ago as well?

On top of that they ignore all other comments and such made by anyone else, too.

I dare almost question if it is an automated system.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Probably the same guy patting himself on the back and reinforcing his beliefs.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Not mentioned, I guess it doesn't lend itself as much to the agenda at the moment.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join