It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
It's sad to see millions of people so confused and ill informed that they would consider Hillary a viable candidate when she has proven to the people that she cannot be trusted with power or responsibility.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're "confused and ill-informed". Clearly, she has NOT proven to the people that she cannot be trusted. They're about to vote for her to be the next president. It's just that not everyone buys the GOP propaganda about her.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If that could happen Bush and Cheney would already be there for their war profiteering. Oh you thought this war was about freedom. Lol

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It's not even remotely.plausible to have a president who can be potentially.blackmailed with all the dubious connections this family has

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

It's sad to see millions of people so confused and ill informed that they would consider Hillary a viable candidate when she has proven to the people that she cannot be trusted with power or responsibility.

Just because people disagree with you doesn't mean they're "confused and ill-informed". Clearly, she has NOT proven to the people that she cannot be trusted. They're about to vote for her to be the next president. It's just that not everyone buys the GOP propaganda about her.

I don't really tune into the GOP talking heads unless they happen to be on CSPAN when I'm watching it. I don't really think the parties are good sources of information since they will always be biased.

Now when it came to Trump, I had to do quite a bit of digging around to find credible information. With Hillary, it's easy. I just watched her past interviews, recent interviews, and looked at her work as SoS. Pretty clear that she doesn't belong in a position of power.

You don't need propaganda to see the truth. She has done a good job of not covering up her abuses, lies, and grievous mistakes.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I don't really tune into the GOP talking heads unless they happen to be on CSPAN when I'm watching it. I don't really think the parties are good sources of information since they will always be biased.

I happen to agree with you here. My point is not that YOU buy the GOP propaganda about her. My point is that there are a lot of people who may have heard it, but reject it.

With Hillary, it's easy. I just watched her past interviews, recent interviews, and looked at her work as SoS. Pretty clear that she doesn't belong in a position of power.

Pretty clear TO YOU, maybe. But we each form our opinions based on our OWN context, beliefs, biases, and values. So, knowing what you know, many would come to a different conclusion. Doesn't mean they're "confused and ill-informed". They may be very informed (I am) and come to a different conclusion.

Hillary will do fine in a position of power. Trump will not.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I honestly now think Trump is crazy, seriously mentally ill, or is deliberately loosing the race.

Its one or the two

So before this is over hell either be in a lunatic asylum or have the worst presidential lost in history

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

a reply to: amazing

It's true, many dislike Hillary. But many dislike Trump more, and will hold their noses and vote for Hillary. Being president isn't just about being popular or "liked". It's about having the knowledge, experience and temperament to govern the United States. And Trump doesn't.

In this election, I would, with Trump running, vote democrat, but I just don't like Hillary and a lot of it stems from the primary. I'm inclined to vote Jill Stein or Libertarian,

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sometimes

Numbers seem to disagree with you. The answer to that question of whether Hillary would be a better choice seems to be hell yeah!

Hillary supports ISIS, so if that is a hell yeah for you than so be it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

The pathological liar gritchy one primarily fights with her forked tongue and her under the table corruption and homicidal orders regarding those who know too much about her criminal activities.

Time will tell if she stays out of prison, much less gets back in the WH.

At least Trump can fight from real world battles instead of intra-staff rage-a-holism of the gritchy one . . . and her legendary throwing of lamps and what not at President Slick Willy.

Yeah she's a dirty fighter--but far more of a dirty than of a fighter.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I'm inclined to vote Jill Stein or Libertarian,

Every presidential election, I want to vote FOR someone instead of against someone. And for the last two, I was able to. But if it comes down to Trump being ahead or close in the polls, I'll vote AGAINST him. If it's becoming a clear win for Hillary, I could see myself writing in Bernie or voting Green or Libertarian, or even Independent, depending on the candidate.

originally posted by: Sometimes
Hillary supports ISIS

LOL! That's cute.
edit on 6/16/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Sometimes

No she doesn't. More Trump garbage. More lies. I'm so sure you can back that up. Ill wait for you to provide the proof. Hey the republicans might be interested.
Watch while a blog is provided as proof. I'm betting on it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Oh she IS going back to the white house. There isn't even a bit of doubt. Trump is going back to Manhattan where he will eat worms in the basement of some tenement building.
edit on 6162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wonder when people in general, regardless of their political leanings, be they left or right, will get tired of rich, elitist snobs only interested in their own power and wealth (from BOTH sides) telling them what to think and how they should feel?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
I'm inclined to vote Jill Stein or Libertarian,

Every presidential election, I want to vote FOR someone instead of against someone. And for the last two, I was able to. But if it comes down to Trump being ahead or close in the polls, I'll vote AGAINST him. If it's becoming a clear win for Hillary, I could see myself writing in Bernie or voting Green or Libertarian, or even Independent, depending on the candidate.

originally posted by: Sometimes
Hillary supports ISIS

And then there is this. Clinton had secret memo on Obama Admin Support for ISIS
LOL! That's cute.

And a thread all about it: ATS

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I wonder when people in general, regardless of their political leanings, be they left or right, will get tired of rich, elitist snobs only interested in their own power and wealth (from BOTH sides) telling them what to think and how they should feel?

Here is a small hint: At the start of the election cycle, many
folks were concerned about dynastic rule. Clinton Bush, over
30 years of rule. Now that the Bush's are out of the running,
no one is talking about it.

One could deduce that there exists a portion of the public
that does not care if the same elite rulers rule, as long
as the ideals ( lack of ) are approved.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Too bad Hillary's Supporters don"t look at where a lot of her money comes from. She is greased with money from countries that kill homosexuals. Yet she claims to be some kind of warrior in the fight for homosexuals. Also how could you support someone who new what was going on in Libya and allowed "Americans" to be killed and then blamed it on a YouTube video. I am at a loss in with people today. I wouldn't vote for her for dog catcher.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This has got to be the worst choice in history for the American people Trump versus Hillary.

At least modern history

What’s interesting is that Trump could have been a decent candidate minus his xenophobia, racism, and horrible personality.

The question still in my mind is whether Trump is some kind of deep operation shill for Hillary

Because if not I never knew he was this dumb

If you look back to Trump interviews 15, 20 years ago he wasn’t anything like this.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

Oh you mean "like clean it with a cloth". 4 1/2 months left, a lot of time for a july, aug, sept, oct surprise. Now that Comey is sidetracked by this recent event, his attention to Clinton's misdeeds won't finish anytime soon. Plus what if more attacks keep happening....which I sadly expect to happen, the FBI is underwater as it is. Jeh Johnson and HLS is a joke, meanwhile just alows thousands of illegals to enter the country, is bringing in 10's of thousands of syrian refugees into the country without being vetted. Rev. Wright was right.....Obama is bringing all the chickens home to roost and commit terror on the American public.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yes!!! Sick of the noobs trying to shove Hillary down our throats. That's the only reason I think they join?? She belongs in prison, alongside Barrak Hussein, & Al Sharpton. She will NEVER get my vote. Who would want to go through 4 years of more crap, her murdering more innocent lives, she shouldn't even be running, jmo..........Stopped watching the VIEW because of their crap too.......not here to argue, but I am allowed an opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join