It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Yup, Ronald Reagan was an actor, and people liked him too..

Popularity Trumps bureaucracy?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Cygnis

Of past presidents, Trump reminds me most of Reagan.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Indeed, and I certainly hope he is on par with Mr. Reagan, if not better than.

Time will tell.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Hillary sounds desperate and scared. I wish she would write her own speeches.
She's using this tragedy just as much as Trump. Different words but the same intentions nonetheless.
Frankly I don't think Trump is a great choice either but I can't help wishing for her to lose to him.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

If you honestly think a voter would consider Trump and then say, "Nah" Hillary is better, you are mistaken. And regarding LGBT Hate crime...If the shooter was gay as well, how is that a hate crime? Couldn't the table be turned and say gay people are violent as well and capable of committing mass atrocities? Then what? Just because Hillary and Obama share the same genetic code doesn't mean she will run away with the election and a nation will support her 3:1

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: shredderofsouls
Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

How much easier can it get, with all the ammo he's given her? *__-
She won't even have to lie!
There'd be a political first! *__-

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

I totally left the "L" out of the title when I read it!

I think SHillary and Trump both need a good "clock" cleaning

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Keep dreaming.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Like Aerosmith said , "Dream until your dreams come true"

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Thanks for joining 3 days ago to bless us with your political propaganda.

This post and it's source are nothing but rhetoric.

Seconded

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
News Flash ....... now Julian Assange has threatened to release info that would supposedly bury Hillary.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And yet I watch her numbers go up every day while the Donalds dive.
Clinton is leading by double digits. 49% vs 37%
Obama's approval rating at 55% 55 percent
Add to that 51% of people polled do not approve of how trump is handling the terrorist/ gun control/ immigration/ Orlando massacre. That's a majority.
We have a retired GOP senator urging other senior GOP members to vote for Hillary.
I don't know it's looking more like a trip to the Whitehouse rather than the big house.
You know...from what I'm seeing right now.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

How do republicans ever get elected president?

I mean, I see these figures trotted out, but they aren't cast in stone.

Edit;

Maybe Trump has dirty clocks and cleaning them is the only job Hillary can get.

edit on 15-6-2016 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Sometimes

Numbers seem to disagree with you. The answer to that question of whether Hillary would be a better choice seems to be hell yeah!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It helps if your brother is a governor in a swing state.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Anybody else notice the LARGE number of a certain candidate's supporters joining within the last 4-6 months?

I certainly have. I welcome it, myself. Makes things interesting around here. It gets boring seeing the same pro-Trump, fear and hatred, anti-LGBT, anti-Muslim blah, blah, blah posts all the time.

If I were a democrat (or worked for Hillary's campaign), I just might remind all of the employees and volunteers that they are free to join the more popular discussion boards out there and help the campaign as much as they can. Donald "debates" in *tweets*. Hillary realizes that there is life outside Twitter. And that discussions and debates are usually much more informative and persuasive than *tweets*.

I thought his downfall was going to happen by last November, and I was wrong. But I've gotta say, in the last week or so, ever since Trump went after the judge in his lawsuit, I've begun to think it may finally be here. He still may squirm his way out of it, and certainly if Hillary is charged with a crime, that would help him a LOT. But I've got a "thrill up my leg" that says this may be it. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but I do look forward to his downfall. He's dangerous for our country. More dangerous than Hillary.

GOP governors of blue states (swing states) are saying they cannot support him and many GOP senators simply refuse to comment on him.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Normally, I would agree with you, OP. But... it's Hillary and many people dislike Hillary, many Democrats dislike Hillary.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

It's true, many dislike Hillary. But many dislike Trump more, and will hold their noses and vote for Hillary. Being president isn't just about being popular or "liked". It's about having the knowledge, experience and temperament to govern the United States. And Trump doesn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hillary andObamas message is getting smashed daily

People are passed in this country and it just got worse

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I understand people like not liking Trump. There are reasons to disagree with a couple of his proposed policies (even though I rarely see a good argument to them). There is, however, no excuse to support Hillary. It's sad to see millions of people so confused and ill informed that they would consider Hillary a viable candidate when she has proven to the people that she cannot be trusted with power or responsibility. You don't even need to pay attention to the Clinton conspiracy theories, just watcher her interviews to see the constant flip flopping (seriously, how many different Hillarys have there been?) and read up on what she has destroyed with the little power she has been given in the past.

<< 1    3 >>

join