It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Is About to Clean Donald Trump’s Clock

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

The very early scorecard looks awfully good for Team Blue—Clinton 358, Trump 180.

So let’s not call this a prediction, but an observation: I hereby observe that it is entirely possible that this election could—could—be a blowout. A humiliation. A decapitation. A world-historical debacle for one party. And I bet you can guess which one.

I have no doubt that Trump has gained some votes, thanks to the Orlando shooting but Trump will continue to open his mouth and lose those same votes.

People are disgusted with Trump and the conservative party and the usage of the LGBT community to further their hate against another community. They can't possibly think that they would forget all the hate and rhetoric against the LGBT community and that the conservatives have done everything they possibly can to deny that community rights, they can't be that stupid.

America sees right through it and will not stand for it. This hypocrisy will cause the Republican party to lose big and that is a fact.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Uhhh...how public can she go from inside Ft Leavenworth ? In a jumpsuit.With a number . With no TV. And cornbread , peas and water .

edit on 6/15/16 by Gothmog because: spell

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: shredderofsouls

Oh yes please save us Savior Hillary.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

I never heard of thedailybeast lol
But I thought this was funny:

Two: It’s what the man himself deserves. There’s one word Trump hates more than any other in the English language, and it’s not “Mexican” or “Muslim.” It’s “loser.” How sweet it would be for him to have to live out his remaining years as a history-making loser. To a “girl,” no less! FHQ, from your spreadsheets to God’s ears.

edit on 15-6-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Don't get your hopes up buddy.. Quote from the blog that the daily beast pulled their info from..

"The problem is that there just is not a whole lot of polling data at the moment (at the state level).1 There is enough to get a picture of the state of the race, but not a sufficient enough amount to inspire a high level of confidence, statistical or otherwise. However, the silver lining is that the bulk of the polling that has been conducted in 2016 has been clustered in the states that have in recent cycles been more competitive. Where data is missing is in the least historically competitive states; particularly those that have been reliably red over time."
edit on 15-6-2016 by PlasticWizard because: Spelling

+32 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Thanks for joining 3 days ago to bless us with your political propaganda.

This post and it's source are nothing but rhetoric.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Aww your suppose to leave 'em on the line a little longer before reelin' them in.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Its official now , the 1025th Anti-Trump post. Doesnt the OP get a prize for that ?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   

A black man was voted into office for 2 terms not because they liked him but there was no way in hell ,that the USA would ever vote a republican into office again. So if they voted him into office twice ,then you know the American people who don’t breath cowards blood are going to vote Hillary in.

This person/trump is using scary tactic to win his votes, his biggest down fall is that the newer voters do not fear too much, so it will not work; only the scariest voters in the worlds will vote for trump.if the scare tactics didn’t work 8 years ago its not going to work now,lol

Go Hillary!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm sure The Clinton Foundation pays at least minimum wage.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Oh and Welcome back to ATS, sock puppet or not.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Anybody else notice the LARGE number of a certain candidate's supporters joining within the last 4-6 months?
edit on 15-6-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Just wait until the wikileaks bombshell drops, if she is elected then I will eat my hat.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BoxFulder

If she's elected, she'll tax you to the point that's all you'll have left to eat....chew slowly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I have no doubt that Trump has gained some votes, thanks to the Orlando shooting but Trump will continue to open his mouth and lose those same votes.

And Hillary's lies , deceit , and subterfuge should give a massive amount of votes to Trump
Oh, wait , it is the politics of the left we speak of here. That is a way of life with em.

edit on 6/15/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Google Assistant probably has a LARGE AI family now.

I'm starting to question if some of the ATS members are real....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Says the guy named Imitator.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If Clinton wins, it will be a very big point at how you can get away with murder, be a liar, and not follow the rules and get away with it.

Are we that morally... oh wait.. never mind.. I forgot, we have a Constitutional Scholar (community organiser) in office who's vocabulary consists mostly of "Me" and "I", and "it's 's fault, but I did my best", and people still think he's the cat's pajamas.. How could I expect them to see facts, and realities, let alone have some moral compass as to the difference between right and wrong.

Clinton is very wrong, she could care less about anything but the agenda she is pushing, and her bank-account. She will throw the country under the bus to accomplish the agenda, and fill her account more.

But thats ok, let's elect the first woman president, even tho she flip-flops on everything to cater to voters.. The correct word is "Pandering", and she does it in such an obvious fashion, for anyone who keeps track of details that it is down-right disgusting. She is for AND against the TPP, and so many other issues, I think even she doesn't know what she stands for anymore, as long as she gets the votes.

We call that a "Sell-out", and they can't be trusted. They bend to whom ever waves enough incentive in front of their nose to the tune of a stack of Mr. Salmon P. Chase. (The guy on the $10,000 bill).

If you want to see WWIII, elect Clinton.
If you want to see civil war, elect Clinton.
If you don't care about laws, elect Clinton.
If you don't care about people under her being murdered, elect Clinton.
If America doesn't matter to you, elect Clinton.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think the average voter would laugh at Trumps glitches and be offended by Hillary's low points.

Remember, Donald was the STAR of a #1 TV show. In the show, he was being himself...and people liked it.

When has Hillary been "herself" or at all popular?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Nvm...bad form.
edit on 15-6-2016 by TheOnlyAnswer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join