It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians, Pundits, Bloggers, Etc...Calling For A Ban On AR-15 Rifles. Only Problem Is....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Also try living out in the country next door to one of these gun nutters.....
I'm all for sighting in a gun and a little target practice.... but these wanna be military gun nutters are 24/7

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

I'm not sure I'm following where your going with your posts.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah I wandered off a bit..... ha.

connect the dots.... military looking guns = mental illness = horrible neighbors.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imitator

kind of sounds like you have a location problem more than a gun problem. It seems your choice is to move, or buy a # load of kleenax. Either way, good luck.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Mark my words, if this ban goes through, it will lead to MORE lives lost. It will also not stop mass murders in America, because the more common factor is mental health and pharmaceutical brain altering SSRI's . And direct orders by the UN to a UN aligned security group following a UN sponsored global disarmament meeting right before the Bilderberg meeting.

This was a UN ordered hit with backing by the top Democrats. The president declaring June LGBT month was the signal to get the chain of events into motion. The other shooters who were witnessed by many of the survivors are safely shuttled away for the next false flag. I still think they will be going after San Francisco soon for something big. Its coming.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Why own such stupid toys? What realistic reason do you have for needing to possess them.

When you have a fundamental individual RIGHT justification to you, the govt., or anyone else is not needed.

Your automatic weapon ownership is a direct threat to my family and our peace of mind. Knowing you have that # keeps me awake at night.

Your lack of basic understanding of the subject matter for which you speak is showing. Automatic weapons are illegal unless you have specific govt. approval. They have been illegal for some time.
If you have a problem with your peace of mind I suggest you seek professional help. Admitting you have the problem is the first step tho, so good for you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join