It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: FBI Introduced Florida Shooter to “Informants”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Heads need to roll.

People need to get fired and government needs to be downsized.

i cant believe the humans on this planet are stupid enough to accept this version of reality as the truth

Are you kidding no heads are going to roll

These people have been doing this for years

The 911 people all got promoted

the only heads that are going to roll are the heads of the stupid American people who keep going for these scams

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The only issue is where is the actual proof of contact with an informant. I dont see that in the article.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

What's curious is the LEFT pushing those lists now when they were crying foul under the last administration.

Those lists where at the time sitting US congressman were put on, and OTHER well known people.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Bottom line; the American government is too big, too powerful, no large enough organization to watch over them, and their alphabet machines.

Way too much money and funneling resources to them.

It's the very definition of a mafia, albeit on the grandest scale. People "trust" that machine?

I'd trust a demon before I trust the American government. Throughout its history, it's been constant lies, incompetence, war, and not really being there for their people.

They divide their own unlike any country that exists. There is no transparency to the public...they have tentacles everywhere. .

It's just shady #.

The American people, the land of America is DIFFERENT then the government that rules that land and it's people.

Defending them is defending your own cancer as it slowly kills you, hidden in plain sight.

A revolution is the only way.

But bet your ass they would be the ones orchestrating it....
edit on 16-6-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I would caution viewing all of this within the context of the ongoing multi-generational war between the USA's FBI and the CIA. Again and again, there have been signs that the CIA have been setting up the FBI for failure. Perhaps it takes living outside of the USA to see it, but I assure you that the inner war in the USA that the general public never even notices is between three to five sections whose allegiances are far more deep and ancient than one would ever dream.

The general rule is that the CIA is to blame. G4S (the former Wackenhut) is a front for the CIA. And the CIA has been on the side of the devil since it was Dulles' Agency and he filled it with German Nazi assets.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
To me this sounds like a counter terrorism plot to remove potiential radicals based on psychological profiling. I think this recent is likely a case where it got out of hand... since the FBI gives them dummy weapons and explosive devices to see how far they will go in their possible radicalism... of course the danger is if one of the persons in this counter terrorist agenda were to believe themselves a part of any terrorist org make contact with the real ones find out it was not real and the person of interest drops out and turns to the radical side and carries out a plot for the real org.

It sounds to me that thats what occured and well such a thing slipping through their fingers well got out of hand... and became an attack on Amercian soil in such a test to see if someone with that radicalized potiential actually switches sides and its obvious that this person of interest had no qualms about joining based on what the press has released.

Mind you this is only opinion of a possible senario given what Ive read on it which is just the inital reporting and this post... as I have not being following any of the story or conjecture between the first report and this post.

I can see how those weak willed might radicalize on their own without such a possible program and it would be in the FBI and USs best interest to offer such people that profile as such before the real deal does. Unfortunately, in such possible program or counter measure getting out of hand such as this if thats what occured can be carried out... and cause casualty...

I dont want to get into the false flag business and all the other reaching without knowing as I honestly dont know so Im just stating a plausible and possible counter stratedgy in a possible attempt of prevention... some that see the government as against us might think it was for nefarious agendas instead of a counter measure. If the US wanted to declare martial law on its people it would and it wouldnt need an excuse to do so since thhings are so politically destabilized among ideologies of the left and right as it is.

I would urge all centrists or middle of the road persons politically independent or whatever to attempt to become peace makers in helping to move people towards understanding instead of division.

This isnt sports teams to root for, this is real life... and not a reality show scripted real life either... but actual living breathing people and not actors of life, but people trying to just earn a living at the beginning of each day regardless of belief or possible extremism that could arise from taking such a view that does not allow tolerance and understanding of others.

I have zero interests in guns of any sort but Im not going to subsist on tofu either... spent an early part of my life fasinated by guns and knives etc grew out of it ten about the same amount of time being a vegitarian then vegan until my health especially on the B vitamin side started to slide which means ive been at both extremes already and currently like my middle of no need of guns and like a good steak.

Its a healthy balance having seen both sides for over a decade each so I didnt just dip toes. I lived breathed and ate that feces sandwich on both sides and for the last 20 some years have been enjoying a middle in moderation and have been hoping the world achieves tolerance and balance much of that on a high horse in judgment and then finally tempered away from the rough dogma and integration of just live let live and try to help and aid people being happy and stop spreading so much pain as retribution or mindless indulgence of some sort... that doesnt help open a road to any lasting peace...

I know many people have been doing the same as myself for such a long time... and I am urging others to lay down fear and paranoia extend a hand and an ear in understanding and honesty and forgivness and erase those lines drawn not only inside but outside as well.

Fanning flames doesnt help at all unless making a nice backyard cookout on the grill that feeds more than anger... tofu dogs and patties can cook along side real ones and well a game of horse shoes or corn hole takes pretty good aim.

I hope everyone a safe summer and hopefully it edges more toeards that peace and understanding away from those extremes into one of tolerance and peace. Thats how we will claim victory much sooner than such programs as above if thats indeed what occured.

My condolences to all of those and their families that lost their lives and I hope people extend hands and hearts from those extremes that took love out of your life.

edit on 16-6-2016 by BigBrotherDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The only issue is where is the actual proof of contact with an informant. I dont see that in the article.

I agree. The proof isnt clear. I mean, in all likelihood this is exactly what happened....Either gross negligence or willful participation on behalf of the FBI. They most certainly do have a history of this, but again...I don't see any actual proof to link it all together. Maybe I missed something?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

I'm searching for the audio about this. I heard a news story about the FBI informant ealier.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Ugh. Seriously? Another one?

Does the FBI ever catch any criminals that they haven't manufactured?

And now is there much remaining doubt that this incident has "agenda" stamped all over it?

Nothing is real. Strawberry fields forever.

They have to. If it's a lone wolf attack simply planning and preparing to do something isn't illegal (if it were, we would have thought crime). As a result, the FBI goes for the conspiracy angle and tries to get the person to agree to an attack with the help of one of their people. Since they have control over these attacks they string them along as long as possible in order to rack up more charges.

If the Orlando shooter wasn't willing to work with them, then the FBI is pretty powerless to do anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Ugh. Seriously? Another one?

Does the FBI ever catch any criminals that they haven't manufactured?

And now is there much remaining doubt that this incident has "agenda" stamped all over it?

Nothing is real. Strawberry fields forever.

They have to. If it's a lone wolf attack simply planning and preparing to do something isn't illegal (if it were, we would have thought crime). As a result, the FBI goes for the conspiracy angle and tries to get the person to agree to an attack with the help of one of their people. Since they have control over these attacks they string them along as long as possible in order to rack up more charges.

If the Orlando shooter wasn't willing to work with them, then the FBI is pretty powerless to do anything.

But isn't the real issue the fact that the FBI are the ones who actually plant these ideas in people's heads who otherwise likely would never have gone down the road of terrorism in the first place? All for the sake of saying "look, we stopped terrorism! Now give us more budget!"?

And clearly, they either have control over their subject OR they don't. If they do, they are clearly allowing some events they plan to happen, probably to continue the justification of their existence and the existence of the surveillance state and other overbearing alphabet agencies. If they don't , that's just as dangerous as allowing it to happen in the first place! Either way it's a terrible way to catch a terrorist...or someone they made into one.

edit on thpamFri, 17 Jun 2016 06:52:21 -0500k1606America/Chicago1752 by Sparkymedic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
But isn't the real issue the fact that the FBI are the ones who actually plant these ideas in people's heads who otherwise likely would never have gone down the road of terrorism in the first place? All for the sake of saying "look, we stopped terrorism! Now give us more budget!"?

They target people that they think are likely to go down that road anyways, given enough time.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

They target people that they think are likely to go down that road anyways, given enough time.

Fair, but is that their job? To push people down a road they are not 100% sure they would have taken on their own? In all reality the people who have been convicted of plotting domestic terrorism are generally of a mentally and financially poor place. You can't sit there and tell me that this is an effective tactic to ward off terrorism. It's basically a disaster waiting to happen. Perhaps again.

I realize this video talks directly about terrorism not in the US, but it hits the nail on the head. Link this info to the video posted by ColdWisdom on pg 1 of this thread and we clearly have a recipe for distaster...on many levels being stewed by the FBI, DHS, DoJ and generally the US Federal government, perhaps all the way up to the WH. Legally, socially and economically this tactic rips apart logic and human decency for which the constitution they are sworn to uphold stands for.

I'll say it again, the FBI is either guilty of gross negligence or willful participation in regards to Orlando. Which is why we see the media and thus alphabet agencies jump onto a narrative to steer clear away from putting any blame on their fatal failings or conspiracy.

There is a reason the media runs with a story before waiting for an investigation to unfold. That reason is not yet fully clear, and it may never be. But what is clear is the fact that nothing is really adding up with this event. Especially the relationship between the FBI and Mateen.

gun store called FBI about Mateen

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
To me this sounds like a counter terrorism plot to remove potiential radicals based on psychological profiling. I think this recent is likely a case where it got out of hand... since the FBI gives them dummy weapons and explosive devices to see how far they will go in their possible radicalism...

Tell that to the six dead and 1000 injured from the "mistake" made by the FBI at the WTC in 1993.

The informant who suggested they use fake explosive powder was ignored and they clearly went ahead and built the real deal, afterwards citing a "screw up" by a supervisor. Seems like a criminal screw up to me.

And a common one at that!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Fair, but is that their job? To push people down a road they are not 100% sure they would have taken on their own?

It is. You can't hold someone accountable for a crime they haven't committed. So what the FBI tries to do is to set up partnerships with others who would be lone wolves or who would secretly plan. They work their way into the group and then charge them with conspiracy to commit a crime before they commit it. That's currently the only method of prevention we have.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
And now the wife has taken a leave of absence. G4S, Afghan father with political ties... does anyone ever wonder if any of these people actually exist? What if they are crisis actors? Only they are the ones causing the crisis... and from all accounts it seems people were in fact killed, but what if Omar and his wife are sipping pina coladas on some tropical island under witness protection, under different alias', etc.?

A crazy thought. But with everything that has happened within the past few years alone, perhaps not...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

So, the only difference in this case and another is that they didn't arrest this guy? I'd be quite interested in learning exactly what sort of plans they discussed with him.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

It feels like the Feds provided him with the self confidence to carry out his attack, honestly. A man who has the training (or the appearance of it, anyway) is infinitely more dangerous than one without.
I feel you on the agenda, though. It would be easier to swallow without the prior Fed involvement.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

People need to get fired and government needs to be downsized.

Yeah. Whatever you do, don't say that! Smaller government means government employees lose their jobs. Which I do sympathize. It's not cool when people lose their jobs that they depend on. It basically pulls the world out from under people and leaves them in ice cold water. Which is not good.

I do not like big government but what we have to focus on is trying to keep it from always expanding. If you don't want to see government employees (many of whom are good people just trying to survive) lose their jobs, the best way to advocate for small government is to stop more of those jobs from being created in the first place. Once a job exists someone has to fill it. Once someone fills it, that's their livelihood and they're going to fight tooth and nail to protect it. Just like anyone would.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Didn't something similar happen with the Boston bombers?
My head is spinning trying to grasp all the different elements flying at us. Every day it's some new piece of evidence that involves some entity tasked with fighting terrorism and violence. But rather they appear to be creating, harboring, and ultimately unleashing terrorism and violence, or at least turning a blind eye to the threat. Willingly or unwillingly these people charged with protecting us are failing.

I really don't want to think that these agencies feel necessary to create threats to keep their budget or stay in business. But damned if it doesn't look that way... As soon as an event happens the ones charged with protecting us start up with the same old rhetoric.

"Let go of a few more freedoms to gain more protection" they say.
"We will get the bad guy next time with enough money and power" they claim.
I fear these people will never run out of "bad guys" to hunt so long as money and power is involved.

Someone who is better than I at compiling information needs to start a thread on this whole thing from top to bottom. I realize I'm suggesting someone create one of those news article collages with strings making all the connections. But I feel it must be done here to really see the bigger picture.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join