It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DisneyWorld ALERTED FBI About Mateen

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just read this, as more comes out about Mateen's current wife's involvement in his planning of the Pulse Attack as well as scouting DisneyWorld's Downtown Disney area.

My blood just ran cold. Think of the tens of thousands of visitors to this area of DisneyOrlando and Mateen & wife did "something" so noteworthy (to the security paradigms of Disney) that security ALERTED the FBI....BACK IN APRIL!!! So would this be the THIRD time Federal authorities were alerted to Mateen? Is our law enforcement at the Federal and Homeland Security levels so PC, and fearful of "Islamophobia" that this couple was allowed to "walk" and he was free and clear to purchase the weaponry to kills 50 in the last 2 weeks?

Questions need answered. And not kumbaya, Trump is the boogieman, let's get tougher gun laws, political posturing (I'm looking at the POTUS here.)

finance.townhall.com...

+16 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
They were probably told to stand down by the State department because they don't want to offend Muslims.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Anyone on a no fly list should have their right to bear arms if not suspended, then curtailed down to just a musket until they sort out the issue and perhaps get a clear by a psychologist...

Minor consideration. 1 guy..tons and tons of people at a club...should this ever happen again, I would hope after the first couple shots are fired, the crowd turns into a lynch mob and takes down the scumbag verses hide, run, and die.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

My first question, what alerted Disney? What was the couple doing to raise flags and contact the Feds?

Second question, how many times does one get visited by the FBI before they are placed on a watch list, no fly list, get some agents in dark suits asking questions at their work, in the neighborhood, or maybe getting a wire tap?

April. Disney security noted SOMETHING in APRIL...and Mateen walked free.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

1 guy..tons and tons of people at a club...should this ever happen again, I would hope after the first couple shots are fired, the crowd turns into a lynch mob and takes down the scumbag verses hide, run, and die.

You can't expect that to happen today.

Like I've said before... there is a war on against the hero archetype that's been going on for generations.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

The FBI isn't the top dog if they are told this isn't their priority or this isn't their guy they have to stand down to higher authorities.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Second question, how many times does one get visited by the FBI before they are placed on a watch list, no fly list, get some agents in dark suits asking questions at their work, in the neighborhood, or maybe getting a wire tap?

Good questions. Also would like the answer to how many times does one get visited by the FBI before they can't run for POTUS.

What a blatant cluster f#@#
edit on 45630America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2016 21:45:10 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Actually, you have to be a fugitive and validated mafia member in order to run for president now.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Where does the "stand down"'come from? Homeland Security? Any number of alphabet agencies in DC? Is this PC run amuk, or something far more nefarious?

Disney's alert would be the THIRD time Feds "talked to" Mateen. Why so many "you're free to go" when his co-worker (the one who quit because his employers wouldn't disoline Mateen), former classmates, ex-wife all say "he's unhinged." Why not the most basic of background interviews done to see what made this THREE TIME interviewee tick?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Anyone on a no fly list should have their right to bear arms if not suspended, then curtailed down to just a musket until they sort out the issue and perhaps get a clear by a psychologist...

Laughable. Point one: Do you know how easy it is to add someone's name to a list? Point two: I know LOTS of shrinks ... only I don't know one who would put their name on paper declaring someone a non-risk with firearms.

Minor consideration. 1 guy..tons and tons of people at a club...should this ever happen again, I would hope after the first couple shots are fired, the crowd turns into a lynch mob and takes down the scumbag verses hide, run, and die.

Why not just make gun-free zones illegal. Let's call any attempt to create a gun-free zone an Infringement and an act of Treason ... and ensure the penalty includes being stripped of US citizenship.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

So guity until proven innocent? Whatever happened to due process?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda

Where does the "stand down"'come from? Homeland Security? Any number of alphabet agencies in DC? Is this PC run amuk, or something far more nefarious?

Disney's alert would be the THIRD time Feds "talked to" Mateen. Why so many "you're free to go" when his co-worker (the one who quit because his employers wouldn't disoline Mateen), former classmates, ex-wife all say "he's unhinged." Why not the most basic of background interviews done to see what made this THREE TIME interviewee tick?

They are to busy prosecuting pot smokers they dont have time to investigate potential mass murders.

Makes me sick vote Trump # these people.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I think it's high time for James Comey to front the Senate select committee on Intelligence and answer some questions about WTF he thinks he and his department are doing lately.

ALL I hear lately about the FBI tells me that they also fit the description of a terrorist organization.

Heads need to roll now.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

There's to many morons with their hands in the pot they need to give control back to the military and let them run the intelligence gathering services and do what the military is good at.

Killing our enemies.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Given the mindset of the DC hoi polloi, I think the questioning would along the lines of "how DARE Disney profile!"

Up is down now.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Apparently Mateen was a bully in school and classmates said he threatened their lives. He was also reported to have celebrated when 9/11 happened instead of being stunned and sickened as most Americans were. How did this guy get enough money to buy a house and a gun like he supposedly used (around 3k) when he was only what, 22?

He had help, lots of it and somebody in the way ups waving off all the intelligence agencies with a DO NOT DISTURB sign on his neck. The whole thing stinks to high heaven and only leaves me questioning my own government more than the actions of a madman.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

More info would be nice on this one. I wonder what him and his wife did that made Disney Security suspicious???

I know Disney has probably some of the best security toys around. I'm wondering if while they were walking around the place checking it out if they were talking to each other about different ways of attacking?? Because they have hidden mics and cameras all over the place there which might be how they picked up on what they were up to.

I mean how damn suspicious do you have to act to get noticed such a large crowd of people??

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Maybe Disney should take over operations for FBI/DHS/TSA?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
From where does the stand down order originate for DOJ, DHS, SD & IRS?
I would venture to guess the buck stops and starts at Valerie Jarrett's desk.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
No offense, but I don't see any real evidence or indications that this actually happened, other than a quick twitter post.

Is that post from one person all there is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join