It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Government Wants Your Guns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
So does Fox News. I don't know how many people have actually associated the leading right wing media outlet with Gun Control. But, it's there ... and I wanted to make a record of it.

I don't know why they want my guns. They haven't killed anyone. They haven't even threatened them. I guess 'they' think they're gonna sleep better. Right up to the day they wake up and find out the 'criminals' didn't turn theirs in when they were told to. Maybe, that's the day I wake up a criminal. I wonder if they thought of that?

ETA:

edit on 1462016 by Snarl because: Added the YouTube video

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I think if the government ever actually did try to come for people's guns, they would more likely receive their bullets instead.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

I've been banging on about this for years it seems. The US government and the propaganda outlets have been waging an ongoing war to erode the constitution and in particular the 1st and 2nd amendments.

I call it - 'death by a thousand cuts'.

You see, each time there's a shooting, there's also a concerted effort by government to ignore the root-cause and simply revert to the meme of 'gun control' and to ostracize all gun owners as potential mass shooters.

So, i'll say it again - take all the guns you want, in fact take them all. I GUARANTEE it will have ZERO effect on the mental mindset of an individual hell bent on meting out death.

Ignore the problem, the US government are champions of this tactic.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I think if the government ever actually did try to come for people's guns, they would more likely receive their bullets instead.

Honestly ... this is the way I see it.

The Bill of Rights was the unifying force in ratifying the US Constitution. You break faith ... then the Union is dissolved. I would consider the repeal of the 2d a SHTF event. I would consider any attempt to take my firearms an act of theft. It just escalates from there.

Okay. 100 people got shot. 50 people died. I think about what 'almost' happened down at the Bundy Ranch. That was way out in the desert ... not on people's home turf. This is all blatantly obvious to me. This so feels like someone has attached the False Flag to the halyard and are just waiting for the signal to raise it to the top of the pole.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I agree!

When the government tries to pass legislation against the Constitutions, then it is time for all Americans to march to Washington and physically remove every politions that supports the destruction of our Constitution, They are the enemy within the United States that the Constitution speaks about.

The American people have a legal right to remove such traitors, regardless of laws the government has past for themselves.

The very fact is, any amendment or laws past against the Constitution is none and void. When our government becomes so corrupt and tyrants they must be removed by the people. That's the laws of our land.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It has already been noted that it was not an AR-15..... But I digress. I was a welder/fitter/fabricator/machinist for the first 15 years of my professional career. I live in a small city of 300,000 people. I know 3 machine shops that actually manufacture AR-15 parts (legally) and make ammunition (legally) in just this little city. I know of many hobbyists that have the equipment to manufacture any gun and ammunition fore it.... Guns are not rocket science. Don't be naïve.

Remember what the war on alcohol did? People made it anyway and sold it on the black market. You know what the war on drugs did? It made the Mexico drug cartels that dominate Mexico and pump billions of dollars of drugs into the USA.

Guess what a war on guns will produce? Not what the anti-gunners think will happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I have a feeling that if the government did ban certain/all guns, these mass-shootings would stop.

But not because guns were banned...the mission would just be completed.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The government knows never to let a good crisis go to waste, as is obvious every time something happens and they politicize it. What works for other countries simply won't work here. For one, the logistics alone are outstanding. You can't remove the amount of guns this country has no matter how hard you try.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Cheers mate

It's insane to see people jump right away on the emotional train and say OMG BAN THE GUNS. Yea, every freaking time. Not hey let's focus on eliminating the issue of bad guys, no, let's take away the weapon they used so the next bad guy can't do it too.

Because you know, the bad guys can't use those weapons if they are banned/illegal.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Cheers mate

It's insane to see people jump right away on the emotional train and say OMG BAN THE GUNS. Yea, every freaking time. Not hey let's focus on eliminating the issue of bad guys, no, let's take away the weapon they used so the next bad guy can't do it too.

Because you know, the bad guys can't use those weapons if they are banned/illegal.

Would be nice if the rogue federal government were investigated. Motive indicates they are the prime suspect. Until that happens (and I know it will never happen), no attempt at fixing the situation will be well-received.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

In my humble opinion this is not the time in America's history to disarm law abiding citizens.
player.vimeo.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

LOL, Right.

That's what the underground Black Markets are all about. Criminals supporting criminals.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Cheers mate

Would be nice if the rogue federal government were investigated. Motive indicates they are the prime suspect. Until that happens (and I know it will never happen), no attempt at fixing the situation will be well-received.

Well there's a quagmire, who investigates the federal government?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

They don't want your guns.

The gun and ammo industry wants your money and they use the govt to scare you in order to get you to buy more guns and ammo.

Plus there is the benefit of keeping us fighting among eachother and there is more money to be made by chaos than by peace.

There is no need or incentives to take your guns.
edit on 52630America/ChicagoTue, 14 Jun 2016 22:52:56 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Just want to repeat the phrase,

Death by a thousand cuts.

Just in case anyone missed it. The government will not outright ban guns, they will slowly chip away at our rights until none are left.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I agree!

That will never happen because these criminal believe they are above the laws of our land. However the fact is, they are not above the laws of the land and governments are supposed to be transparent.

What the government forget is, WE The People give them the power, but We The People can take that power away, it is the law of the land in the Constitutions.

Oh that's right! our government controlled schools system is not teaching the last two decade of kids about their Rights, or the Constitutions any longer. Ignorance is bliss with the people who do not know their own Constitutional rights, meaning tyranny can run a muck on a population because one does not know any better.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
There is no way Americans will give up their guns.
Politicians can politic all they want.
It is just not going to happen.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'm going to throw up if I hear COMMON SENSE one more time. I remember that phrase being tossed about like volleyball after Sandy Hook and we heard it over and over and over.

Since when does common sense matter to this government?
Why start now even though it isn't sensical in any fashion to ban semi-automatic rifles because they "look" like military weapons. Assault rifles are fully automatic and you cannot simply run down to the corner gun store and buy one.
It's possible to own them if you have tens of thousands of dollars to spend and don't mind the authorities interviewing every person you ever worked or associated with.

If they start going down the road of how many bullets can fit in a magazine it might begin with 12, maybe 10 but will end up with 1 before all is said and done. Every last one of our Constitutional rights have been whittled away in just such a fashion, one event and one court case at a time.

If we had any common sense we wouldn't be ruled by 2 parties who kow tow to big banks and corporations. We wouldn't have shipped all our industry overseas to China and owe them trillions of dollars. We would never have invaded Iraq or Afghanistan for that matter and saddled future generations with more debt that can never and will never be repaid. We certainly wouldn't have given control of our money supply to a private bank that now controls every aspect of our government.

Common sense?
We left that behind 100 years ago.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I guess if you are real paranoid you could grease up a few with cosmoline, put in plastic pipe, purge with nitrogen, cap the ends and bury them somewhere you get to them later. Do same with ammo.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's why it's "faux news". It's not on anyone's perceived side but to rather divide and conquer like the rest of the MSM news.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join