It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Owen Jones walk off Sky News Live – BUT CHECK BEHIND HIM!! – #LGBT & #USGuns

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

ISIL WAGES WAR AGAINST GAYS IN THE WEST – WAS HIS ARGUMENT!

[VIDEO AND MORE IMAGES BELOW – THIS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND IN IRONY] Owen Jones who writes for the UK Paper the Guardian was in the studio live on TV debating the terrible loss in Orlando Florida a few days ago. As the Worlds media tag, name, give thought to and make people SOMETHING they are not it the Wrong way, I have to tip my hat to Owen here for saying what many of us see as is ‘the story’ yet we are not hearing it or seeing it in our main stream media. Owen if you read this mate, in the video before you walk off, look at the picture on the screen of another newspaper, it’s agreeing with you pal!! I have attached all 3 images and shown the time also. This is ironic that you are of course correct, but the news headline the Sky Host is trying to get rid of quickly, is telling the story you are my friend. Well done Owen!! It is probably best if everyone watched the video below and see it better for themselves. Hope this is ok Owen. My mind ALWAYS finds the irony or lies in any given video or image, strange thing it is, but I never miss a trick, or a lie. Again, I tip my hat to you my friend. WATCH THE IRONY AS OWEN LEAVES THE STAGE!! You couldn’t write this!! Well you could, I just did. Infact! Look at the rest of the Newspaper headlines behind him, many are saying exactly the point Owen was trying to show and tell, but some media refuse to tell the truth because the actuall story here is more than most people see it as. Search my blog for #USA, #ISIS, #FundingISIS and anything else you can think about and the story is there in your face. These are never my thoughts, just things I see and share, like I am doing here. I don’t miss anything, I am strange that way

Orlando attacks – Owen Jones walks off sky news studio set
[VIDEO] Via Sky News on You Tube

~~

Owen walks away, his argument is on the wall more than once behind him!!

Left hand side of the newspaper headline

Right hand side of the Newspaper

Can’t blame the guy for being annoyed, now we know the headline that was up when he got annoyed as MANY

As a species, we do this very badly, in-fact doing it at all is wrong. Was Owen’s point

edit on 14/6/2016 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Are you voting to leave the EU?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Language engineering at it's finest. It's amazing how those 2 newsreaders managed to ever so subtly inject disinformation into the debate by using suggestive techniques that deflected from the point that Mr Jones was attempting to convey - that the shooter had a particular anti-gay vendetta which led to the chosen target.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What I seen from the argument was: They were saying this was terrorism aimed at western lifestyles.
He was saying, this is terrorism against gay people...as in it isn't a islamic thing, its standard homophobia and the fact that it was a islamic made no difference..it coulda been anyone.

They were saying this is a islamic problem
he was saying no, its a homophobic problem.
they were right. he was just demanding super victim status. Saying it is a attack only on the gay community is like saying 9/11 was an attack on skyscraper dwellers and not something greater..

Thats what I got out of the debate anyhow.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I get WHY the homosexual man was enraged. It does feel personal. Absolutely.

However I also understand what the host was saying. It is a HUMAN issue. We need to stand up UNITED against any attack not separate. We are fighting a war against an ideology that is so extreme that even the most moderate is far from a pacifist. We cannot continue this divide among each other, whether it be religion, sexuality, race and so on.

This is a

human

issue. Regardless of someone's reason to attack a specific group, we are all humans. We all have families. We all have people who care about us. We all have a purpose.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The issue here is PARAMOUNT......this was first and foremost an attack against our Community and against a Public Gathering Place......which was full of Community Members ......full stop.

How the terrorist viewed things may very well have been from some homophobic or stereotypical way ...however this flawed perspective in NO WAYS TRANSFERS ITSELF ONTO OUR COMMUNITY PERSPECTIVE....in fact as we well know we are being targeted as a whole for having OPPOSING VIEWS to said terrorists.

The World mourns for 49 people murdered while they were living their lives in the best way possible exactly how they wanted to which is why the World is sorrowed and enraged ......this tradgedy is not and should not be allowed to become a Gender Issue SOAPBOX....we will mourn and remember this tradgedy as a United Humanitarian Global Community Front and History will record it such .

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

This has definitely gotten some stir. But as I stated. Yes the LGBT community was the target this time. But we all agree it's much bigger. Everyone is a target if it meets the needs.

Original thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2016 by Bigburgh because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If it was only about gays the shooter wouldn't have targeted Disneyworld first.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I was just about to post that same thought. He was looking for easy pickins' and maybe, as I said in another thread, he was trying for extra Allah points when he picked his chosen target. But, I don't think an anti-gay agenda was at the core of this attack.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

We can't even get Obama to admit Muslims have violent anti-gay sentiments.

When they start throwing innocent people off rooftops for their sexual preferences I'm sure he'll come up with an "assault rooftop" ban.

edit on 14-6-2016 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Language engineering at it's finest. It's amazing how those 2 newsreaders managed to ever so subtly inject disinformation into the debate by using suggestive techniques that deflected from the point that Mr Jones was attempting to convey - that the shooter had a particular anti-gay vendetta which led to the chosen target.

Yeah, well said, exactly my thoughts
Good to see Irony or some form of proof every now and again however.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Are you voting to leave the EU?

In all honesty I don’t care, won’t change anything either way.
But as a Scotsman, it could get us freedom half of us would like, but turn the coin around, will it?? Doubt it, so pointless referendum in my view.

edit on 15/6/2016 by shauny because: sigh

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
What I seen from the argument was: They were saying this was terrorism aimed at western lifestyles.
He was saying, this is terrorism against gay people...as in it isn't a islamic thing, its standard homophobia and the fact that it was a islamic made no difference..it coulda been anyone.

They were saying this is a islamic problem
he was saying no, its a homophobic problem.
they were right. he was just demanding super victim status. Saying it is a attack only on the gay community is like saying 9/11 was an attack on skyscraper dwellers and not something greater..

Thats what I got out of the debate anyhow.

Yeah that is a good valid point mate. But like all stories we will see things different, and I like that, we must be able to disagree like adults, makes the debating and finding the real story can become good and honest. But of course, you know this.
All that aside, my heart goes out to those we lost and the thousands of people who had life effecting in many ways.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad

I get WHY the homosexual man was enraged. It does feel personal. Absolutely.

However I also understand what the host was saying. It is a HUMAN issue. We need to stand up UNITED against any attack not separate. We are fighting a war against an ideology that is so extreme that even the most moderate is far from a pacifist. We cannot continue this divide among each other, whether it be religion, sexuality, race and so on.

This is a

human

issue. Regardless of someone's reason to attack a specific group, we are all humans. We all have families. We all have people who care about us. We all have a purpose.

No argument from me on any of that my friend, what you say is what I write about in the hope I can meet like minded people who just see our World and our species for what it is. But also just good to connect with people with no thoughts of "Are they gay, black, religious or different" Seeing people as equal is where I am at, if people are decent great, if they are idiots, they are just idiots.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
The issue here is PARAMOUNT......this was first and foremost an attack against our Community and against a Public Gathering Place......which was full of Community Members ......full stop.

How the terrorist viewed things may very well have been from some homophobic or stereotypical way ...however this flawed perspective in NO WAYS TRANSFERS ITSELF ONTO OUR COMMUNITY PERSPECTIVE....in fact as we well know we are being targeted as a whole for having OPPOSING VIEWS to said terrorists.

The World mourns for 49 people murdered while they were living their lives in the best way possible exactly how they wanted to which is why the World is sorrowed and enraged ......this tradgedy is not and should not be allowed to become a Gender Issue SOAPBOX....we will mourn and remember this tradgedy as a United Humanitarian Global Community Front and History will record it such .

We would hope so right?

"this tradgedy is not and should not be allowed to become a Gender Issue SOAPBOX....we will mourn and remember this tradgedy as a United Humanitarian Global Community Front and History will record it such ."

People died, yet people have a right to democratic freedom of expression like the guy who walked out on live TV. We might not agree with him, but we must respect his opinion or we ourselves are putting labels on things are we not? People died, that is the sad story. People are offended and hurting, and this can be our downfall as a species. We argue with each other, although we stand for the exact same values. Not here, just in general. Guy in the video is harming nobody, but as a species, he will anger some of course, or create different views. Who is correct or not isn't really the big issue, but it doesn't help much.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Strange how this kind of thing works out , huh ?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

We can't even get Obama to admit Muslims have violent anti-gay sentiments.

When they start throwing innocent people off rooftops for their sexual preferences I'm sure he'll come up with an "assault rooftop" ban.

There is a post everyone can agree on

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Gays
The Yazidis
Christians
Turkmen
Shiites
Reporters
Soldiers
Doctors and Nurses
Adulterers

Just to name a few on the ISIS death wish list
Why not make it a gay only thing and take away everyone's guns so you cant defend yourself

Yes ISIS hates gays, thats clear, they hate others as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

This has definitely gotten some stir. But as I stated. Yes the LGBT community was the target this time. But we all agree it's much bigger. Everyone is a target if it meets the needs.

Original thread here...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yeah, just this attack, it was on the #LGBT, that is the only story I was sharing. ISIS seems to be a huge worry for many of my American friends, like controlled by fear of ISIS. Yet if we apply logic, the fear should not be so great, as over here in Europe (Scotland here) there is zero talk nor worry about or from ISIS. Most are unsure of America’s next steps.

1.7 Billion Muslims on Earth yeah? IF just 1% of all these Muslims were ISIS, I believe our news would be showing stories like this most days from all over the World, as this equates to 1.7 radical Muslims, so what are the real percentages? The clever people here know that every day some group or army are killing people, but it does not always make the nightly news. But yeah, this is only about an #LGBT attack here

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I was just about to post that same thought. He was looking for easy pickins' and maybe, as I said in another thread, he was trying for extra Allah points when he picked his chosen target. But, I don't think an anti-gay agenda was at the core of this attack.

But #LGBT have a right to mourn their own, and call it as they see and feel it? LGBT are doing peaceful protest all over the World. Tomorrow the peace march is in my home city of Edinburgh, Scotland. Respecting the lost.

Scotland’s LGBT community to hold vigils for victims of Orlando attack

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join