It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Summer of Chaos" Plan Exposed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
IntellHub

This report is breaking today that just shocked the hell out of me!!

A plan between Obama Admin, BLM and Soros to cause chaos SOON that will lead to martial law and Obama staying in office.

I am mobile today so very short OP and I am busy today with important matters sp won't spend much time in the thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Ya I think there was a post on this earlier. Add what is referenced here to this and you have some scary stuff that could be going down.

Ice Agent Commits Suicide- Leaves Scary Note

Im sure based on the source it's a hoax but since they both have the same theme it's a few breadcrums worth watching.

On a side note in the above referenced link it does say the military will be deployed so they wont be able to fight back. A google search below seems to support this.

Military deployment
edit on 14-6-2016 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

"Shockingly, in a private message obtained and released by the hackers, Samuel Sinyangwe, a Black Lives Matter activist, said that law enforcement officials “will not be ready for the type of crowds” that the group will be bringing which are designed to shutdown the convention and create “disruptions nationwide.”

"The group plans to bring more than 10,000 people to create chaos July 18-21 in both Philadelphia and Cleveland, according to the leaked PMs."

Hopefully if they bring that many people in they can spend some money in the city..silver lining

So they shut down phili with martial law..not sure how this ties into the rest of the country and Obama staying in Office..Intellihub looks like a fear mongering website with it's barbed wire images on the first page...sensationalism just like the regular media outlets.

I'm not saying Soros hasn't manipulated Black Americans before but I don't believe this will lead to Marshall Law as a country and Obama still staying in..he looks like he wants out now

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Granite

My guess is hoax. I mean, right? It has to be. This is too crazy to be true. I remember all the conspiracies about Bush staying in office and declaring Martial Law... nothing happened. But who knows, it would be insane if it actually happened...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Nice deflection attempt...

You know well enough to know this story will going viral whether you like it or not.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

You will be very disappointed by the blowback on Obama.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Granite

What? I don't understand what you mean by that...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

Not the same story...and you know it...just more deflection.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Already a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Already posted.

Please direct your comments in this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

top topics

join