It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastor regrets that more homosexuals didnt die in Orlando.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is sodomy between a man and woman ok?

God I hope so

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

a Baptist preacher stood at his pulpit Sunday night in Northern California

Notice the highlighted text ?
Dont happen that way in the South

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Truly amazing that "which hole you put it in when alone in privacy" can have this much baring on what happens across the planet and how much hatred is rooted in such a non-significant thing.
edit on 14-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

This piss-poor excuse of a preacher is a waste of skin.

Any idiot who would agree with him or follow his inane babble is equally injurious to society as a whole.

I was raised catholic, but I got over it.

I did not experience any of what has been reported in various news articles, but certainly am not surprised that such occurred within the priesthood; when you forcibly repress the reproductive urge and will to express affection, strange things happen to the minds of humans.

This insanity can be manipulated and turned to decidedly evil purposes.

Beware anyone trying to coerce behaviors revolving around reproduction or the sex act in whatever form is agreeable to those consenting to participate.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
religious people shouldnt pick and choose what 'law of god' they follow.

either youre religious, or you think its all rubbish.
why choose some things to follow, and say some other things are out of line.

---- that moron pastor is going to get a free pass . remember that cleric that said the same thing about homosexuals....
remember the comments in that thread??? now this is interesting.

a baptist pastor, wheres all the outraged comments like in the other thread of the muslim guy.

while we're at it, lets point the finger on all double standards... even comments on ATS. oh yea, i can go and quote some of the quotes in that thread easily because they cant be edited at this point.

i belong to no cult, and i live and let live.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

He must be hanging around with the Mexican politician who made a similar statement saying it should have been 100..that person was relieved of duty after tweeting said statement..

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He's got a harsh awaking if he's going to be an apologist for daesh.

First(may or may not be in order) they came for the other Muslims and the Christians in the ME and I did not speak out—Because I was not in the ME.

Then they came for the Jews and Yazidis, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not them.

Then they came for the LGBT and I did not speak out—Because I was not LGBT(or in his case want more dead).

Then they came for the American Christians —and there was no one left to speak for them.

edit on 14-6-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Any minute now one of our resident SJW's will chime in via their brand new sock puppet account to agree with this POS pastor.

For the record... I don't, nor do I believe anyone here does.

Jesus said "He who is without sin, cast the first stone".

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Send him to Syria (the ISIS part)
See how he likes it there.
edit on 14-6-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Another one ejaculating hate.

“These homosexuals are a bunch of perverts and pedophiles, that’s who was a victim here, a bunch of disgusting homosexuals at a gay bar,” he said. He later added: “The good news is that at least 50 of these pedophiles are not going to be harming children anymore. The bad news is that a lot of the homos in the bar are still alive, so they’re going to continue to molest children and recruit people into their filthy homosexual lifestyle.”

Anderson explained that he didn’t approve of the shooter’s actions … but only because he thinks the victims should have been put to death by the government. “These people all should have been killed anyway, but they should have been killed through the proper channels, as in, they should’ve been executed by a righteous government,” he said.

Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'

edit on 14-6-2016 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Any minute now one of our resident SJW's will chime in via their brand new sock puppet account to agree with this POS pastor.

Why would a SJW agree with the pastor? Unless I've gotten the whole SJW meme wrong, the pastors views seem to conflict 100% with most SJWs. They might defend his First Amendment rights to spew whatever hateful crap he feels like spewing, but I can't see them defending his position at all.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Following the deadliest shooting in U.S. history, a Baptist preacher stood at his pulpit Sunday night in Northern California and delivered an impassioned sermon praising the brutal massacre at a gay nightclub in Florida.

This really outrages me personally. I am gay and out have been all my life.

I am a christian as well. This Baptist preacher is preaching pure hatred. The very fact Jesus never taught this hatred against any homosexuals period.

This is why there is so much hatred in the world, because certain people who are very "Prejudice" who many of them are "closets homosexual", whom usually screams the loudest use their power to minster out right lies!

This is a proven form of brainwashing that is used on many congregation the ignorant ones, who have never bother to research their religion.

This is a hate crime! Why has this preacher not been charge under the hate crime laws is beyond me.

Jesus taught us to love our neighbors and fellow man even in times of need we are to share and help one another. Christ did not teach us to hate and he certainly didn't teach that you must help only straight people.

What Pastor Roger Jimenez from Verity Baptist Church in Sacramento is doing is illegal and falls under the hate laws.

Pastor Roger Jimenez should be charged and prosecuted 1. for being a fraud 2. preaching hate, which makes him no different than the Radical extremists in their distorted hate filled Muslim religion. 3. preying on the ignorant using brainwashing distortions.

Man is not allowed to judge period, G-d is the only one that has that authority

What a piece of work!

edit on 14-6-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Any word from the delightful Westboro Baptist Church?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   

as long as he doesn't go on a killing spree we are safe

Yeah but a christian listening to him might, so no it's not safe.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Calm down everyone! Good grief! Look at the bright side. There's 50+ that ain't voting for Hillary....it all works out in the end.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
Calm down everyone! Good grief! Look at the bright side. There's 50+ that ain't voting for Hillary....it all works out in the end.

I am all for dark humor but you are a sack of garbage. I hope you get banned.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Sounds like if a shooter went into the church and killed the preacher and the clapping congregation, that some of you would not only be ok with it, but support it. Retread some of the posts and quotes before mine

How are you guys any different?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Is sodomy between a man and woman ok?

God I hope so

Nope. Sodomy is sodomy in the bible. lol (Source? I used to teach sunday school)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Burn in hell you bastard. (The pastor that is )

That is all

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
That is all

Oh, come on, you can do better than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join