It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

heard about Ratchet Clank: Going Commando?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this game rocks. no question. your character's name is Ratchet. he is this catlike animal that goes around different worlds deleting aliens and robots that wish to take over those worlds. he has all sorts of different weapons that look sweet and do as much damage as the appear. for instance, there is a gun called the Blitz Gun. this weapon shoots about 10 bullets all over the place. ratchet has a teammate, clank. this robot is loads of laughter and can do some pretty cool ways of fighting. he is about 1 and 1/2 feet high (18 inches) and can program robots just by using robot telepathy
. the story goes that an experiment (a little blue fluffy animal) has been stolen and, of course, ratchet and clank have to steal it back and bring it to their boss (mr. figiwiget). unfortunetly clank has been kidnaped as well so ratchet is on his own, for now. so you go about different worlds trying to find the thief and stop his plan (which we don't know of course). eventually you find clank and together you go and find the experiment and take it back. from here i'm not going to tell you anymore so you'll have to get the game ($20.00 plus tax at toysrus) and find out for yourself.

Lon Chancey

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I have it, and was actually playing it for a bit today. I have reached the final boss, the giant "Protopet", but I have yet to beat it. I want to juice up Ratchet, upgrade all his guns and what not. It's definitely a rad game, though. I am a huge fan of the R&C series.

join