It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Densities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Properties of the Physical and Spirit Realms.

by Rev. Phimes

There is only one Creator/God. He encompasses all and all is He. There is NOTHING that is not of Creator. Good or Evil. Positive or negative. Ying or Yang.

Everything in the universe goes through cycles. The beginning becomes the end and the end becomes the beginning. The beginning and the end is the union with the One. With Creator.

Everything in the universe is divided into vibration levels. There are levels with in levels but there are seven levels that are the most important. The One/Creator/God is the highest vibration level, which is the 7th level.

Lets take a look at the levels and how they are demonstrated in our everyday life. Two very familiar ways we see the vibration levels demonstrated in our lives are through sound and light. We hear 7 different musical notes. (C, D, E, F, G, A, B) Each different note is created by a different vibration rate. With light, we see 7 different colors of the rainbow spectrum all created by different vibration levels of light.

A less familiar way the vibration levels are demonstrated for us is through geometric shapes. There are five geometric forms that are known as the �Platonic Solids�. In the illustration below you will see an �octave� of Platonic Solids. These do correspond to the rainbow spectrum and the notes of sound or music.

These geometric shapes can be seen to form as you vibrate a sphere of liquid at a pure sound frequency or at the vibration level of any one single musical note. The higher the vibration, the more complex the geometric shape.

These vibration levels can be applied to the realm in which we live. I will call this realm the Spirit realm. The spirit realm is also divided up into 7 levels of vibration. Lets explore the 7 levels.

The first level is called 1st density. At this level all physical matter without consciousness is included. This level would contain primal atoms. Dirt and rocks are examples.

The next level, 2nd density, is Nature. The flowers, grass, trees, all the flora and fauna are included in this level.

3rd density is the density we live in. This density contains physicality and time. This density also reflects human self-consciousness and awareness. By 3rd density�s nature, we are Service to Self. To become Service to Others and to reach a higher vibration within 3rd density, you must have intent. You must intend to become service to others and live your life accordingly. You will still be service to self but you show intent to be service to others. You can reach a higher vibration level with in 3rd density with the intent.

When the time comes for you to ascend to 4th, and if you have reached a higher vibration level of service to others, you will go into 4th as a service to others being. In 4th, we have the freedom of choosing our orientation and not being trapped by the nature of our existence as in 3rd density.

4th density still contains certain physical qualities but we will manifest as a light body at this vibration. We will still posses self consciousness and awareness but will not be ruled by time. We will not be burdened by the �weight� of 3rd density.

There is a rule that applies to the densities and how they perceive each other. The higher density is always completely aware of the lower density. For example, you have a pet dog. You see, hear, touch, and understand your dog. The dog is aware of you. He sees, hears, feels you but doesn�t have the level of understanding and perception that you do. He doesn�t have the perception of time as you do or self awareness like you do. He doesn�t see the world in quite the same way as you do. His perception is limited.

Now consider 4th density and how they �see� us. They are fully aware of us. They have all of our perceptions plus. Time does not exist for them. The past, present and future is always �now�. Imagine one of those round 35 mm slide projectors. You have all the 35mm slides in the slots and each slide represents a slice in time�.past, present or future. You would be able to �see� any place you wanted, whenever you wanted. In the case of 4th density, they are able to travel, so to speak, to any time they choose.

3rd density is aware of 4th density and higher, but in a much more obscure way. And the higher the density the more obscure it is for us. Many of us are aware of 4th density as our spirit guides, teachers, or protectors. We are aware of them through our minds eye or the very subtle physical way they can touch us. There are as many ways they communicate with us as there are the �gifted� people who perceive them. We are all �gifted�. All of us. But many of us have shut down that part of our perception. It has been discouraged through our culture and society to develop our perception of the higher densities. Some of us seem to be more aware than others right from birth, but we all have the potential.

As you think about the abilities of the different densities to perceive each other, think about vibration levels. The human ears are able to �hear� certain levels or vibrations of sound. There are levels of sound our human ears cannot hear. Some lower and some higher. Think about your dog. He is able to hear some sound levels we cannot hear. Just because the human ear doesn�t �hear� the sound doesn�t mean it doesn�t exist, it just means we can�t hear it. The same can be said about light. There are light spectrums or levels the human eye cannot see. Does that mean those levels don�t exist? NO!

Now remember when I said that 4th density had a higher vibration and we would have a light body. The level of light vibration in 4th density is a vibration level the human eye cannot see. Does that mean 4th density doesn�t exits? NO! Simply means this human body cannot perceive it. But our spiritual awareness perceives it and so we are able to interact with the higher vibration levels.

Now lets go on and talk about 5th density. This density is known as the �Contemplation Zone�. This is where our deceased loved ones pass on to. When they die, they leave the 3rd density body and enter into the 5th level vibration. This level is where we are given a chance to re-evaluate our spiritual paths. We decide what we need to do next and where we will go from here.

I, personally, fully believe in reincarnation. We are given as many opportunities as we need to learn the lessons that we need to be able to ascend to the next level. Basically, the goal is to ascend, but sometimes we will choose to return to a density because we have chosen the "service to others" path and wish to help other spirits or to help mankind in general.

Generally, 3rd, 4th, and 5th density always returns to these same densities until their lessons are achieved and they are ready to move on to 6th. Normally, 6th and higher do not return to the lower densities. However, a few have done so. We have known those 6th density beings as Christ or Budda and others that are thought to be these types of special people. When the 6th density being returns to the physical densities, they do not forget who they are. They are not born with the veil. They are fully aware of who they are and why they are here. It is considered to be a special sacrifice for these 6th density beings to return to us and it is a very loving �service to others� being who would do this.

In 6th density, all physicality is gone. You are pure thought or energy at this stage. Separate 'Service to self' and 'service to others' orientation still exits. At this level, we perceive spirit as guardians or angels. They do manifest for us but in even more subtle ways than the other lower densities and only to directly intervene on our behalf. They do influence us and is usually the source of the protection when we call upon it.

In The Christian religions, this level is most often referred to as our guardian angels. Service to others 6th density beings are most often referred to as our angels. 6th density beings with service to self orientation have most commonly been called demons. These are the beings that manifest themselves as causing chaos and discord in our lives. They are negative energy.

It is at this level, the level of �knowledge of all�, is where Christ dwells as a service to others being and Satan dwells as a service to self being. This is the first level where the manifestation of a divided orientation developed. This would be below �the One� at 7th density.

7th density is called �the Word� or God or Creator. This density engenders �all� existence and is symbolized by the yin-yang symbol since it includes both orientations, service to self and service to others. This density manifests in itself, both femininity and masculinity. It is the Universal parent of all. This is the highest vibration level. When we reach 7th density we are reunited with the �One�. This density is timeless in every sense of the word and its essence radiates through all that exists.

Within each density, with the exception of 7th, there are multiple levels or dimensions. This allows for what we see in 3rd density as different degrees of �good� or �bad�. For instance, a person who basically lives their life in a peaceful manner but doesn�t strive to help others or follow a spiritual path would be of the service to self orientation or a negative existence. Service to self orientation can include people who are murderers or can include the CEO who doesn�t care who he hurts to get to the top.

Service to others can include the person who lives a peaceful life but always tries to help others and tries to follow a spiritual path. This orientation can include people who just try to help out the neighbor or to people who are very loving and helpful to everyone.

I hope this helps to explain a little bit about the densities and how we are a part of the bigger picture. This article lays out my opinions on this subject. I have been researching this subject and many others for a while now. These are some of the conclusions about this that I have come to. They are always subject to change as my understanding and spirituality evolves.

With Blessings,

I am

Rev. Phimes

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
the whole cassiopaea thing is very interesting to say the least

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
yeah, baby.
now that's testifyin'!
much truth.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Interesting stuff. Check my post about the Kybalion.

ONE

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Interesting Rev. Phimes.

Would not describing the intricacy, design, the symmetry, the conformity to itself and the originality of it from everything else....the snowflake not have been also a good way to describe things? It is a true mystery within itself...quite beautiful...as were your description of densities.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I have seen different versions of what densities are. Look at these links.

More links on the topic:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.worldtrans.org...

members.aol.com...

Something a little different, yet interesting:

www.bashar.org...

www.rit.edu...

The last 2 above documents contain great information that you should think on seriously, in my opinion. They contain lessons that help you to understand life from a different perspective.

P.S. There is also a paper on densities in a long briefing on John Greenwalt's site, but I can't find it. Go to the Black Vault to see if you can find anything. I can't tell you where to begin.

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Thanks, Rev. that was really great. Just what I needed to start me on the right path to understanding.

I asked a few questions on ats ("Spirit Guide?) and received a few responses that sent me in a direction that led me to your post.

Great, great, great!

new topics

top topics

join