It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Photographed from Brasil, Authenticated images

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK

originally posted by: malevolent
a reply to: GoShredAK
does it really matter and affect what others think about what you want to believe in. i wonder if its real or not myself since there seems to be no proof though, who knows, its a possibility ?

It really does not matter you are absolutely right.

well then why worry so much about it huh? im interested in alot of things other people might not understand it wont stop me though

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Simlly lens flare.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LoriA

Just go look up at the sun with a welders glass...there is no second anything next to it, and it wouldn't show up in just certain places on Earth.

Boy Dr. Somesmuck has people believing in this. Shouldn't the op source be on the hoax site list already as this is what the fourth thread about the BS this site pushes?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

Some call it douche baggery others call it Denying Ignorance...either way the fact remains the same.

Nibiru is a made up planet, mini solar system, or whatever one wants to call nowadays...meaning it doesn't exist and is not playing hide and seek near the sun. Remember we have things observing the sun 24/7...we would see it by now.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LoriA

oh joy " nibiru " is back - and even less credible than it was in 2001 ,

yup folks - this farce has been going on for over 15 years

with each regurgitation digging itself deeper into the cesspit of idiocy

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I find it interesting there is no acknowledgement of your question about the reflection on the water.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benderisfunny
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I find it interesting there is no acknowledgement of your question about the reflection on the water.

I don't believe in Nibiru for all the usual reasons (would be visible all over the world, orbit is impossible etc).

But seriously why does the "lens flare" reflect in the water? Could it be something like Venus? a bright asteroid? If anyone wants to claim "Photoshop" then can they examine the image and prove this is the case? (I don't know how to do that!)

edit on 15-6-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Paging PHAGE clean up on aisle three

Ehh, phage slacking so here you go.

If you have ever watched a sunset on the ocean you actually watched a mirage.

Link

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Whats next?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Benderisfunny

You missed this then?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoriA
apparently, authenticated images of nibiru are now showing up and the government can't hide it much longer

excerpt:

NIBIRU PHOTOGRAPHED FROM BRASIL — CATASTROPHE IMMINENT

Despite governmental attempts to conceal Nibiru’s presence, mountains of evidence, including authenticated photographs, prove the dark star and its accompanying planets are converging with our inner solar system. Earth changes–drastic climate shifts, a marked increase in seismic activity, and an unprecedented increase in volcanic eruptions–substantiate information provided by whistle-blowers and random people lucky enough to have been at the right place, at the right time, to capture Nibiru on film or digital media.

Story:

www.someonesbones.com...

So, I guess this lets Al Gore off the hook about climate change.

If the world is about to end, why don't we all just take the rest of the time we have off from work, lay on the beach, and watch the show? There's not going to be much need for a paycheck when everything is blowing up anyway.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
yup. the reflection.....hey that could be a 1750 foot lighthouse....ok....

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Nibiru with accompanying planets...

I took this today, it's Insanely hot and literally not a cloud in the sky. Once they start laying out those darn persistent contrails that will change.

Tell me my friends, what is that giant nibiru looking orb behind the sun, it is unlike the typical lens flare? (like the two I captured here
I know they aren't the accompanying planets)

All that said, beautiful pic if I might say so myself.....check out all those colors.
edit on 15-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

♫ Oh Nibiru, Nibiru, everyone is scared of you
We run from you and hide from you, from sea to shining sea ♫

♫ Oh Nibiru of Nibiru we pledge our fear to you
Destroy our world so perfectly from sea to shining sea ♫

Going to be singing this from now on every time I hear about Nibiru! Haha! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK
Nm....not nibiru
just another lens flare as I was able to recreate it....everyone can relax...i know u were freaking out unable to debunk and stuff..

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: VasteelHey Vasteel....the peoples already had it gone over supposedly..sent it one place then to London even ...no tellin

but what we can say is the only other possibility is a 1750 foot tall light house ....or a 777 on short final, with all his trash hanging out on localizer over the middle marker for the swimming beach, whom thinks he has clearance for the return to earth and believes he sees a big white 090 painted on it.... I don't know if they have 13 thousand feet of sand for him to to do an ILS approach legally....yup...what we have us here....is an enigma, a dad gum unexplainable from a distance sumuvabeachin mother bear to wrestle, huh A T S....stand by one.....

edit on 15-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 15-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 15-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

edit on 15-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: yessirrr

edit on 16-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
dude.......I see that, too....and the colors are cooler than hail...a reply to: GoShredAK

(post by malevolent removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Some call it douche baggery others call it Denying Ignorance...either way the fact remains the same.

Nibiru is a made up planet, mini solar system, or whatever one wants to call nowadays...meaning it doesn't exist and is not playing hide and seek near the sun. Remember we have things observing the sun 24/7...we would see it by now.
then you little biches need to to start doing that. deny ignorance should not mean to demean other members because YOU dont like how they think or what they got interested in you know nothing, thats most likely why they came here.

oh and you think your a juggalo how fuking hilarious is that, fake...

are you even responding to their post, or just throwing around random accusations?
edit on 18/6/16 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpongeBeard

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

then you little biches need to to start doing that. deny ignorance should not mean to demean other members because YOU dont like how they think or what they got interested in you know nothing, thats most likely why they came here.

oh and you think your a juggalo how fuking hilarious is that, fake...

are you even responding to their post, or just throwing around random accusations?
who knows at this point...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join