It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Takes $25.5M from Countries that Kill, Imprison Gays

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

No it won't be because of him due to that literally no one I've ever met reads this message board. However, I do believe Hillary is scum.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

wait a minute, let me clarify some facts here and i dont mean to say that those countries didnt finance her but you have to know these facts

-Oman doesn't have laws against gays and they are not discriminated simply because they are all over that country and for your information the Sultan of Oman himself likes them very much

-Kuwait is one of the first countries in the region to have gays and i have never heard of one caught and put into prison, in fact they are all over the place and they brag about it, lots of them who went to east Asia to change their gender by having operations.

- UAE ( my country ) once tried to stop gays from spreading and caught bunch of them when the USA interfered and forced our government to release them from prison.

- Bahrain also has a lot of gays and i have never heard of any one of them taken to prison.

- Qatar, the same thing.

- Saudi Arabia , of course its prohibited over there but gays are there too .

so if those countries did donate it wasn't because of what was mentioned rather than personal interests

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

Well let's look at the UAE.

LGBT rights in the United Arab Emirates

The United Arab Emirates includes the Emirates of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Ras al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah and Sharjah. Sexual relations outside a traditional, heterosexual marriage are a crime. The death penalty applies for homosexuality. Punishments range from jail time, fines, deportation, and the death penalty. Adultery and fornication are also crimes, and a person convicted of homosexuality may also face charges of adultery if they have a spouse while having sexual relations with a person of the same sex. Homosexuals are strongly discouraged from traveling to the UAE including Dubai for any reason.

So who should I believe?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

believe Wikipedia if you want , its up to you , and i never said it was ok in my country and i did mention it if you read my post again and the involvement of the US government into our personal life.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

- UAE ( my country ) once tried to stop gays from spreading and caught bunch of them when the USA interfered and forced our government to release them from prison.

I know you can prove this one right?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

-Kuwait is one of the first countries in the region to have gays and i have never heard of one caught and put into prison, in fact they are all over the place and they brag about it, lots of them who went to east Asia to change their gender by having operations.

- Bahrain also has a lot of gays and i have never heard of any one of them taken to prison.

- Qatar, the same thing.

- Saudi Arabia , of course its prohibited over there but gays are there too .

This may surprise you but to say any country was one of the first in a region to "have gays", or attempted to stop gays from "spreading", etc. Is kinda fallacious.

You realize there are and have been, since the dawn of man, gay men and women in every region humans have existed, right?

That aside, starred your post. Always very interesting to see perspective from someone who lives/has lived in the region, as I am assuming you do/have.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It is ironic,

In Article I of the U.S. Constitution, the Founders forbid members of government from receiving gifts or titles of nobility from foreign states for fear that the fledgling democracy would be corrupted by outside influence.

But that has never stopped the US politicians from cashing out on the money give away by foreign countries in the base of economic support.

If companies can set up Super PACs to get around campaign contribution limits, what other means might corporations both domestic and foreign find to funnel money into the political process? Especially when those foreign corporations have domestic subsidiaries.

Americans has lost their power over their politicians, political rats belong to private interest and their big pockets.

www.wnyc.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

if you want me to prove that it happened by linking a source then i can tell you that i cant because it was unofficial , but us the locals now it very well and i can assure you that this is what happened , all the locals were pissed off because another government applied its rules in our country .

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

if you want me to prove that it happened by linking a source then i can tell you that i cant because it was unofficial , but us the locals now it very well and i can assure you that this is what happened , all the locals were pissed off because another government applied its rules in our country .

Well OK I guess.

I was looking for a good topic.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

i never said that we were the first to have them , i was just pointing out that the funding wasnt because of what was mentioned in the article or what ever you call it .

and yes i am a local or you can call me a native Emirati since we are a minority and thats less than 12% of the population.

coffee in it

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
There is no Hillary that you can believe except the one that is yet to surface that openly admits she will lie, cheat and do pretty much anything for money and power.

Can't wait till a question like this is asked directly in the debates.

Guess we'll have to wait till the debates for answers cause she never gives press conferences with questions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join