It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Foundation Takes $25.5M from Countries that Kill, Imprison Gays

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: burntheships

A great piece of hypocrisy by Hillary indeed.

Yep, and still she managed to out do herself again and uttered
the words "radical islamism" after Trump got under her skin.

Got to hand it to Trump, I have never seen anyone rouse these
tone deaf politicians, but he has.

edit on 14-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you seen the face of Obama after Trump got on his arse?, lord have mercy the man was smoking from his ears.

And his political backers that are also lip flappers on TV were outrage of the treatment that a "exiting president" has to endure at the hands of candidates like Trump.

I was about to choke on that one.

They're not used to having someone stand up to them...take them on...and putting them on the defensive. Traditionally, Republicans just rolled over for them.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Politics will never be the same after Trump that is for sure, I have never seen Obama so angry, it was hilarious.

Even my husband was wide eye after seen Obama on TV defending himself.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
A dollar is a dollar....

"If she becomes president and deals with these nations, “she can’t recuse herself,” added James Thurber, director of American University’s Center for Congressional and Presidential Studies. “Whether it influences her decision making is questionable, but it is a legitimate thing to focus on by her political opposition.”

"The donations weren’t announced by the foundation and were discovered by The Wall Street Journal during a search of donations of more than $50,000 posted on the foundation’s online database. Exactly when the website was updated isn’t clear. "

"The number of governments contributing in 2014 appears to have doubled from the previous year. Since its founding, the foundation has raised at least $48 million from overseas governments, according to a Journal tally."

From..www.wsj.com...

Then there are the non Government donors...

"Members of a secretive Turkish Islamic movement that is at the center of a congressional ethics committee investigation have donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and to her family’s charity, a Daily Caller investigation has found."

"Clinton Foundation Failed to Disclose 1,100 Foreign Donations" from Bloomberg.

"“You have to be careful to avoid actual and potential conflicts of interest,” Mr. Clinton said during a session at the Clinton Global Initiative-America. “We’ll think very clearly about it and we’ll do the right thing and explain it to the American people.”

I'm sure they won't need to tell any Lies.....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

Is nice to know how our nation and our safety is been sold to radical countries in the name of politics.

I am so sick and tired to be call a names for voicing how I feel about radical religions and those that kill for it.

I will never apologize for my views.

America is full of terrorist and the worst are within our own government.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
So Trump challenged her to give back the $26M. Think that will happen?

EDT: If she REALLY meant what she said...she HAS to return it.
edit on 14-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

a reply to: draoicht

Is nice to know how our nation and our safety is been sold to radical countries in the name of politics.

I am so sick and tired to be call a names for voicing how I feel about radical religions and those that kill for it.

I will never apologize for my views.

America is full of terrorist and the worst are within our own government.

It would be great if I had an argument for you.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

My thoughts are they will pay lip service with some placating
statement, or try and shoo it away.

Sincerely doubt these people would ever change, or give
up their money and power willingly.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Trump needs to keep the pressure on her. He's a bulldog.
EDT: Now that he has her on defense, he'll not let up until she caves. One of the things I like about Trump's ability to attack and win.

Bernie could pressure her too.
edit on 14-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I can not wait to see her giving back her millions, will she do it? after all her desired for the white house is very big.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

EDT: Now that he has her on defense, he'll not let up until she caves. One of the things I like about Trump's ability to attack and win.

Hope he puts a crack in her as big as the Grand Canyon.

I may not agree with everything Trump says, but it occurs to me today
after being attacked for any supporting comments towards him, we do
not need a pastor or a minister for president. We need a fearless leader,
and none of the other candidates will even approach Hillary, or Obama.

If he will, more power to him, I believe this election comes at a time
when our country is at critical mass, we have to stop the meltdown.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Bernie could pressure her too.

Absolutely the pressure needs to accelerate.

Hillary could snap anytime on any live interview !!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
WHOOPS!

EXCLUSIVE: Cryptic NY Filing Revealed Clinton Foundation Foreign Donations

UH...OH...

Clinton Foundation officials used an obscure New York state charity board filing to disclose that the non-profit received nearly $18 million in donations from foreign governments while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state, The Daily Caller News Foundation has learned.

The specific foreign governments were not identified in the document, entitled “Exhibit A.”
The latest filing was submitted last January before the public charity division operated by New York Attorney General Eric Schneidermann, a Democrat. The money was given between 2010 and 2013, the exact years when Clinton was America’s chief diplomat.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

This would land other people in jail.
Maybe maybe this is part of what the FBI is
looking into?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

This would land other people in jail.
Maybe maybe this is part of what the FBI is
looking into?

Actually, the article is much more damning...the more one reads further into it.
THIS is exactly what is meant by 'Crooked Hillary's Secret Hedge Fund.'

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Its so ironic to see so many of you stumbling over yourselves trying to find a way to support equal rights and the gay community ... but only as long as you think it benefits your agendas.

Here's something more concerning for you ... the US GIVES money (sometimes in the billions) to many of these same countries.

Foreign Assistance - Worldwide Map of Assistance

Aren't you more worried about how your tax-dollars are going to support these repressive regimes?

Discuss.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I always have worry, and here has been exposed through the years the way our government support, bribe and aid radical countries, but what can we do, all administration do it, I figure out a while back that this is the way that our nation made alliances even if those alliances are nothing but a waste of tax payer money and goes to finance more terrorism against us.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

I always have worry, and here has been exposed through the years the way our government support, bribe and aid radical countries, but what can we do, all administration do it, I figure out a while back that this is the way that our nation made alliances even if those alliances are nothing but a waste of tax payer money and goes to finance more terrorism against us.

Yet, I have never heard the slightest amount of concern from many members posting here (not referring to you personally Marg) about billions that go to regimes because they oppress and murder gay people and other minorities (which is the ostensible "concern" here), but when these same countries supposedly "buy" political interest with HRC, so many are suddenly concerned?

Of course, simultaneously ignoring the fact that DJT has bragged for years about buying politicians and political favors as well as accepting basically all forms of graft.

I find that ironic, don't you?
edit on 15-6-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Have you seen the face of Obama after Trump got on his arse?, lord have mercy the man was smoking from his ears.

And his political backers that are also lip flappers on TV were outrage of the treatment that a "exiting president" has to endure at the hands of candidates like Trump.

I was about to choke on that one.

Trump was right in his response though. To paraphrase, Trump said Obama was more irate at him (Trump) than the Orlando shooter. He is right. Obama and Hillary are more upset of someone telling it like it is than offending someone. Plus the Gov. of Fla says Obama never called him after the shooting where Obama was quick to call the French president after their attack in November. Business as usual for this admin.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's not a matter of "telling it like it is" but is rather another case of Trump basely trying to personally aggrandize himself at the cost of others.

Obama and Clinton SHOULD be outraged at such blatant childishness on the part of someone who wishes to be President.

Because they refuse to mutter the magic words of "Radical Islamic Terrorism" in a case where it seems to apply less-and-less as we discover the facts?

Shows their dignity and restraint and cool-headedness in the face of a horrifying situation.

I personally do not want my President's first thoughts to be to shriek "THE SKY IS FALLING AND I WAS RIGHT!" in the face of such an event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join