It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Battle Between Warlcock and Wizzard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The awesome power of Warlock should never have been challenged... oh but it was... by none other than Wizard.

Wizard grew weary of Warlock's evil ways and set out to bind the sickness that Warlock was creating in the world through the powers and goodness of Mother Earth... Mother Earth had some plans of her own as well and little did Wizard know, that he was in over his head when gathering the simple supplies of Old Mother Earth.

The Town of the Vortex into Darkness

It was a pleasant day to the unwary, sun shining... and a gentle breeze, when good Catherine set out on her way to enjoy the world. She walked along the road with ease and peace in her mind... not knowing that the warm and beckoning path would lead her to a place of rancid evil.
As she walked along the first sign that she should have taken as a warning to turn right back around, was a menacing dog that more than barked, he snarled and growled, not wanting good Catherine to continue down the path, but good Catherine stood her ground and managed to get around the angry animal... thinking the Crows squawking were just as flustered by the dog as she, but they too were just trying to warn her to turn back.

Catherine walked along and came across a fence and behind that fence was a most stunning fellow with the face of Greek statue.
Earlier that day, she had found a soft fuzzy magnolia seed pod on the ground and had dreamily kept it in her hand all day.
"What's that you have there in your hand?'' the fellow asked.

"oh this? Here have it, I can find more.'' Little did Catherine know what powers the magnolia pod would have, because at the moment the pod left her hand and the fellow touched it, he was overcome with wanting to be near good Catherine... for all eternity.

"Hi, my name is Andrew, are you lost? My mom just made some lunch and lemonade... if you're hungry.'' The fellow appeared so sweet and innocent... and perhaps he was.

Catherine's mind was all a flutter with hazy dreaminess and accepted the fateful invitation...

To be continued...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

S/F and that was amazing, can't wait for more...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Thanks Quantum! I'll have to continue the story a little later.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Continued...

Catherine followed Andrew past a fence that kept grazing goats on a hillside. The goats were fairly quiet except for one little black male goat that seemed to stare at Catherine while making a pitifully sad and human sounding cry. The little goat even lifted a hoof and scratched at the fence. "What's wrong with that little guy?'' Catherine asked with wide eyes.

"oh, he lost his mother.'' Andrew answered.
"how sad, what happened?'' Catherine asked.
"umm...lets not talk about that.'' Andrew replied a bit nervously and gave the façade of smile and laugh. "This is home.'' He said at the door to the house.

Through the glass door, all appeared bright and cheary, but upon entering, Catherine cringed at the rotting smell of what could only be death. The door entered into a kitchen with dried flowers hanging upside down all around and a seemingly beautiful, young woman stood tall over the stove as flies swarmed around her.

"Hi mom.'' Andrew spoke to the tall slender blond woman, ''I brought a friend for lunch''
''The woman swatted some of the flies away and with a fleeting look of anger on her face, quickly smiled
at Catherine, ''Oh hello your just in time for some stew, made completely off the land... it's all organic. Your not a vegetarian are you?''

Catherine just wanted to leave at this point as the smell and flies were making her nauseous. "Oh, I just remembered, I'm expected home soon... so sorry and it was nice meeting you, but I've got to go.'' Catherine backed out of the house and hurried out into the yard. Andrew followed after her, ''I'm sorry Andrew, but to be honest... something doesn't smell right in your house and I needed some fresh air.''

"oh, you noticed that... yeah, my pet rat went missing a couple weeks ago... not sure where he is, I hope it isn't him.'' Andrew did look sad as he gave the possible explanation.
"I'm so sorry about that, but let me know when he turns up.'' Catherine did not feel like ever entering that home again, but she would... She didn't know what caused her compulsion to return, but Wizard did...

To be continued...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Your story is getting better and better!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Continued...

Andrew's mother stirred her stew and spoke, ''well, good thing your friend didn't stay. I'm thinking of redoing the kitchen and I'm going to start soon with taking out the flooring... after we eat.''

Andrew just sat at the table sullenly as his mother set the stew with chunks of gamey smelling meat and wondered where his rat had gone too.

Little did the occupants of the fowl smelling home know that Warlock hid under the house listening. He now had to act swiftly and crept under the kitchen floors over the soft earth and started digging at the very spot where the source of the evil smell lay.

Warlock found the witches book of spells which had been constructed from evil... too evil to speak of, but as the story goes, the witches father vanished sometime before the creation of the diabolical book. The witch claimed her father was an evil man... and could not conceive of the thought that his evil blood ran through her veins as well... but it did.

After dragging the book out from under the house, the ground from which the book had been buried, caved in to form a hole to the endless depths of the Earth... Warlock dirty and smelly now had the means to defeat Wizard and with little concern to opening a portal, The Vortex of Darkness, went on his way to hide in the goat pen to find just the right spell.

To be continued...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Thanks Quantum...i'm having to take little breaks here and there and appreciate you following along!
I'm looking forward to more of yours too!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Great story!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 just so you know know wizard and warlock are just fluffy rats, one black and one white... they used to be humans but remember their enlightenment and want to battle still.... they used to be brothers... but the main female, the good one... will capture them and put them in a cage, jailed for all eternity because they used evil magic in order to destroy her soul into all oblivion never to exist again... why are they so mean to her?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Based on true story... the vortex to buddahs hell, really. The good looking male character was filled with a sulpherous. Smell...a sign of possession from underworld... his mom stomped on. A kitten and fed her. Daughter a chicken soup. Infested with maggots...wierd people..but the land was quite still beautiful.

new topics

top topics

join