It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The moon is hollow...part 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

As we hit the surface in our craft Jenline looked over at me and wondered how the hell we made it through the radiation belt. I smiled with tears creeping out of my eyes.

Our hard landing on the moon sounded like a bell going off. This went on for 333 seconds. It sounded as though the moon was hollow. Our ladder released into the dust on the moon, it sunk in 5 inches before resting. Jenline and I quickly put on our silver space suits.

Down we went into the unknown. As my foot hit the space dust Jenline told me to grab the waist line to secure myself. My foot sunk 5 inches into the moon dust like walking in powder snow. My first thoughts were I should have brought my snow skis. How flipping cool would it be to ski down a crater.

Jenline and I were standing in 5 to 6 inches of moon dust. I opened hatch 14 in the back of the ship and unlatched my moon shovel. I jumped up and down on the moon and my jumps caused a echo. Like a sledge hammer hitting a bell. As I shoveled away the moon dust making a 4x4 foot clearing I could not believe my eyes.

There was a 3x3 foot square hatch and the surface of the moon was a dull metal. Jenline and I freaked out. What is this hatch in the moon, where the Ef does this lead to? We talked and decided to have a beer before we opened the hatch to the moon. Part 2 soon!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Can't wait to see what they find in the Moon! Cool story Quantum.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Thank you peppycat, you will not believe what is there!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Its peppycat! Long time, hope everything is alright.

Q12, nice one! I like the photo too!

I hope my legs don't break
Skiing on the moon...

Flat earth, hollow moon, hologram projections, simulated reality, all the violence and unrest,... man, it is weird out there... so it looks like the only way is up.

on the hollow moon!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Lol, you and I will ski the 7 mile deep crater to the hollow part of the moon with a beer in each hand. Who needs poles since we will never make it up!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I will be on a snowboard! A 6,000 foot run off a mountain on snow was fun so can only imagine a 7 mile run down a crater!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Sounds like you were in Aspen too last year! Snowboard away!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

I live in Alaska. One of the rites of passage growing up here is going to Valdez and go either fixed aircraft skiing or helicopter skiing. We got in early, did our aircraft safety course, signed our life away (you promise that you are liable for any avalanche stuff you cause, any animal attacks, etc), then do a avalanche beacon session. Anyway, we were second on the list. It came time and the traditional first team out did not show! (Later we heard they were all hung over from partying the night before!). So out we go. We get to a mountain, properly de-board the heli, get some instructions from our guide and he shows us what route to take off of the peak and where to gather. We jump the separation crevasse and are on the mountain proper! Last words from the guide, "Now we had 32 feet of snow in February on top of a couple hundred inches. It is fearless snow! Go big! Oh, see the heli way down there? That is where we're headed". And off we went.

We met up with the heli and the pilot was sunbathing on the glacier! Our eyes... now that is the look of pure love! And big a$$ grins all around--including the instructor! That was epic. Last two years have been crappy (stupid global warming!) so it has been a while.

The moon will be classic epic skiing! And remember to do the drinking afterwards or you might miss out on your heli ride!

edit on 15-6-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar nazi

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Lol, your awesome! I will drink after. Your trip sounds amazing and full of danger and powder. I am sure seeing bottom was happy and sad.

I just goto Aspen to ski nothing like you have done. Oneday I will have to meet you there for a trip!

new topics

top topics

join