It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Why dont you attack the whisteblower who was interviewed and read his interview and see what he's actually talking about and how they were involved instead of spouting your ignorant nonsense?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm really shocked that you believe that.

You are obviously smart.

Incredible.

I'd bet that EVERY government department of any size has an investigations unit. It doesn't matter if it's formalized in statute or not.

THAT'S the NATURE OF POWER and POWER-MONGERING.

Each Kinglet/Queenlet is bound and fiercely determined to protect and expand THEIR PERSONAL TURF.

Investigations units are very handy in such efforts and goals.

I'd have thought that you were well aware of that.

The government folks have long done about whatever they wanted to do . . . with utter impunity.

edit on 14/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

link   
a reply to: onequestion

I read it. He makes claims. But his claims are pointless because the State Department does not have oversight on him. If he submitted a report and it gets redacted/altered it would be from someone in Justice, not State.

link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

He doesnt know what to believe because he read the title of the thread and thats it.

He literally has no idea what hes talking about it's one of the most horribly constructed arguments I've ever read on ATS in my life.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Of course your sticking to your main talking point without quoting actual statements made by the whisterblower and addressing them individually.

Funny how you suddenly changed.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Jesus H. Christ on his ever-loving cross. The Original Poster linked what State can investigate, it is visas and passports, the freaking end. Justice would investigate the mosque, not State.

edit on 14-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Clueless, terminally uninformed idiocies are flowing out of the woodwork in torrents these days.

One should expect it.

And most such folks can't help themselves. They have been trained in group think from birth.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Of course your sticking to your main talking point...

Funny how you suddenly changed.

Uh, if I am 'sticking to my main talking point' how can I 'suddenly change'.

No need to answer. Rhetorical once more.

State does visas and passports. Justice does terrorism. You getting this?

edit on 14-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer becasue he left it in the ladies room

link   

Why don't you link one of the quotes from the whistlerblower and tell us how what he's described is inaccurate.

Do that instead of sticking to your main talking point which you admitted comes from your perspective on the thread title and not what the actual whistleblower himself is saying happened?

Of course you don't want to do that do you?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Why don't you link one of the quotes from the whistlerblower and tell us how what he's described is inaccurate.

Do that instead of sticking to your main talking point which you admitted comes from your perspective on the thread title and not what the actual whistleblower himself is saying happened?

Of course you don't want to do that do you?

You linked to infowars and WingNutDaily

You automatically have lost the debate.

I suggest you stop embarrassing yourself
edit on 14-6-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Dream on.

I'll go on believing the inferences etc. I saw on the INTSUMS decades ago.

But that wouldn't even begin to touch the off-the-record investigations units of specific people in power.

link   
a reply to: muse7

Did you see the Brietbart interview?

Did you even bother googling the sources name?

link   

I might concede that you might be an expert in the embarrassing issues dept.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Better yet, you tell me which one(s) you want me to address since you seem to ascribe some sort of super-judicial authority to them.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

He doesn't even know the source of this informations name that's the hilarious part.

They will attack everything in an attemped smoke and mirrors.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I might concede that you might be an expert in the embarrassing issues dept.

You just had to be given a lesson on what the role of the U.S. State Department is and how different U.S. agencies work.

I suggest you also stop embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

No you go ahead and figure it out or stop spouting your ignorant rhetoric that is totally devoid of any and all information past the thread title.

I'm not the one embarassing myself here, go reread the first line in my OP and then discredit the whistleblower and the information he's providing or

go away

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

No you go ahead and figure it out...

Guess that means you do not want them addressed.

...or stop spouting your ignorant rhetoric that is totally devoid of any and all information past the thread title.

Says the guy who has no idea how the Federal Government functions. Mabye you can quote a source in the Department of the Interior on how they were running an investigation into the mosque and a Supreme Court Justice issued an Excutive Order altering the Constitution while raising the Federal Reserve prime rate because that is just as dopey as what is being claimed.

...and the information he's providing...

He is making claims, not providing information.

edit on 14-6-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I don't feel the slightest embarrassment.

Maybe you're not such an expert in the embarrassments dept.

I'll continue to trust my reading of many 10's of thousands of pages of stuff on globalism etc.

But you go right ahead and be an expert on careful and obedient compliance with the memes and instructions of the Eloi. I'm sure they appreciate your comradeship.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

1. They won't go away. It would be out of character and possibly other priorities.

2. Leave them be. They provide a good contrast to the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join