It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: onequestion

Blah blah blah. You saw something that looked like it would score some points and get you some high fives and you rushed to ATS to with and used it as a jumping off point for some other nonsense without even taking the time to digest what you skimmed over.

Now other people owe you?

No sir, if there's anything owed here, it's an apology by you.

Oh course anything that disagrees with you and as per your usual you skip directly to personal attacks rather than attacking any information currently being provided by many members from ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Well she certainly has no problem giving speeches for them; for a fee, of course...

Islamic Center at Oxford--the Kuwaiti FM has asked me every time we talk and I would like to do it but we'd have to
coordinate w a trip to Europe and the FM's schedule.

C05786823(direct .pdf link)

Yes, I understand this is not the same Islamic Center
edit on 14-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
Uhhhhhh . . . I assume you are aware that a given topic or group may have 5 or more government departments investigating the same group.

Uh, yeah, I, uh, posted that, uh.

So if they were investigating the mosque for visa or passport fraud she could have squashed which is not what the article says.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I fiercely disagree.

Good for you. Show me how the State Department runs the Justice Department.

Show me where that's claimed and actually take a look at any of the information and do some research like reading the actual interview from brietbart where the agent who's doing the whisteblowing was interviewed instead of just making a bunch of assumptions and pretending that you know whats going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Obviously in politics there are ways of using leverage.

Come on. Is this amateur hour or what?

Really? Pantsuit is going to leverage Dear Leader? I think he would run her into the ground if he wanted.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I think the conspiracy is the Father was colluding with Hillary about arms sales to Middle Eastern militants.

They are caught.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I'm not sure most ATS respondents read more than the first 3-4 lines of an OP.

It seems that the norm has become a festival of shallow first flighty impressions and knee-jerk responses off the top of one's arrogant pointy head.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

The title of the thread implies the State Department put the brakes on an investigation into the mosque, if it were for anything other than visas or passports, which I cannot see in your link, then it is out of their authority and they are unable to 'block' anything.

link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Everyone one with a basic grasp of how the U.S. Government works knows that the State Department primarily deals with international affairs.

I'm not sure how the State Department could even interfere in an investigation that would have been performed by the FBI or other internal agency.

Isn't the state department, Hillary Clinton, her inner circle and obama interfering or attempting to interfere with the FBI investigation into Hillary Clinton, the state department and her inner circle of criminal cohorts?

Cheers - Dave

No.

You been living in cave without Internet or news? Maybe an information vacuum? Pagliano may be about to sing and implicate the whole lot of them and who knows how far up the food chain it's going to go lol. Pretty soon, if you want to bath in her glory, it might be talking on little handsets across a glass barrier. Orange is the new black, you might want to try and match for fashion's sake ;-)

Cheers - Dave

link   

I'm not sure most ATS respondents read more than the first 3-4 lines of an OP.

It seems that the norm has become a festival of shallow first flighty impressions and knee-jerk responses off the top of one's arrogant pointy head.

It's ok I know a bunch of people are reading and researching and waiting before further comment we just have to deal with the knee jerkers who couldnt have even have had the time to read more than 3 sentences in the first place before injecting unnecessary criticism into something they know nothing about.

link   

I think the UNdear leader is RELATIVELY a johny-come-lately to the corrupt treason leader game. She was in the game earlier and with at least AS deep and broad a backing. He wouldn't do anything to or with her that he was not ordered/allowed to do.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The title of the thread implies the State Department put the brakes on an investigation into the mosque, if it were for anything other than visas or passports, which I cannot see in your link, then it is out of their authority and they are unable to 'block' anything.

Your basing an entire argument on the title of a thread?

Come on...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I'm skeptical you'd recognize disinformation if it morphed into a cobra and bit you in the private parts.

You sure seem to give the oligarchy's crap a free pass day in and day out.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

The Department of Homeland Security (who you linked) has its own Cabinet-level appointed head who does not answer to the Secretary of State, they answer to the President.

Jesus, it appears many of you do not understand how our government operates.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Oh course anything that disagrees with you and as per your usual you skip directly to personal attacks rather than attacking any information currently being provided by many members from ATS.

Do you need a friggin' tissue?

What "information" has been provided here exactly? None by you. You keep excepting nonsense propaganda that you can't even explain yourself.

Prove me wrong. This is your thread. You're the one who is standing behind this garbage with your name. Explain to all us how exactly how this is true:

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING CLAIMS, IT'S YOUR JOB TO PROVE THEM.

So give it a whirl and we can talk about that. Don't expect me to coddle you because you can't be bothered to read your own sources in your haste to score political points.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

So I should believe you instead of all those many dozens of SECRET INTSUMS on yellow paper I proofed in my Navy years.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Your basing an entire argument on the title of a thread?

Yes, because it is the premise of the article.

I do not like Clinton as much as the next person but the title is not accurate. She could not block any investigation without another Cabinet Secretary or the President's approval.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

I think the UNdear leader is RELATIVELY a johny-come-lately to the corrupt treason leader game. She was in the game earlier and with at least AS deep and broad a backing. He wouldn't do anything to or with her that he was not ordered/allowed to do.

Your hyperbole does not give her the ability to overrule him or the Justice Department.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Why don't you read past the thread title and get back to me ok?

Anyone have anything to say that actually read any information?

Or is it strictly social commentary from thread derailers who have obvious agenda's that are not relative to what we do here on ATS?

Sorry guys but anyone with half a brain in their head can see right through you.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

You didn't read anything stop trying to derail the thread.

Other people are actually taking the time to read more than the thread title.

Which you admitted yourself was all that you read.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join