It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s the Wahhabism, Stupid!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

“Although IS is certainly an Islamic movement, it is neither typical nor mired in the distant past, because its roots are in Wahhabism, a form of Islam practised in Saudi Arabia that developed only in the 18th century.”

www.newstatesman.com...

Again I want to post the facts that ALL of the jihadi murderers are WAHHABI “Muslims”

I consider them to be what is known in Islam as Kafirs( INFIDELS) They have so distorted Islam so much that to me there not even Muslims but some other religion.

If Obama wants to really insult them he would refer to these murderers as Kafirs.

Which is the Muslim phrase for INFIDEL?

That’s what ISIS and AL Qaeda should be publicly called AND ALL OF THESE JIHADI SAVAGES.

THEY ARENT MUSLIMS they are kafirs

The other Muslim Imams SHOULD PUT OUT A STATEMENT LABELING THEM KAFIRS

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Most Imams and Muslims refuse to say ISIS or ISIL and will instead use DAESH for the same reason... it's a rejection at the notion that those monsters are Islamic.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I do think the key to this is through the religious leaders themselves. But We see them validating killing citizens. They need to be in jail. They are feeding the fire.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
This is true. Wahhabism is the key to Islamic Terrorism. The bottom line is Saudi Arabia, who push and fund Wahhabism around the world. Boko Harem, ISIS, Daesh, Talaban and others. All the real Terrorists we've heard about for decades have their roots in Wahhabism.

Also what do the 9/11 Terrorists, San Bernardino Terrorists and Orlando Terrorist and Osama Bin Laden all have in common? Saudi Arabia.

Maybe instead of focusing on barring immigrants and muslims we need to ban all travel to and from Saudi Arabia, cut off all diplomatic ties and support there. That might actually do the trick.

Yet trump and half the brainless repuliblicans on my facebook feed keep talkinga bout Syrian Refugees. I never hear them mention Saudi Arabia...interesting
edit on 14-6-2016 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Ummmm, Kaffir is an insult to blacks in Africa, it means unclean/unwashed and manservant. It would be like calling these ISIS idiots the N word. So obama I doubt will be doing that any time soon. Kafir, as a slight, has racist implications much the same way Zionists refer to everyone else as goyim.

kaffirs

ghandi on kaffirs

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

ISIS goes around accusing people of apostasy (takfir), just as you just did. Except they will behead those they deem "not true Muslims" (So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either favor afterwards or ransom until the war lays down its burdens - Muhammad 47:4). So it's a little ironic you'd suggest such a thing.

ISIS are Muslims. In fact, Islam is the only thing connecting all of its members, who come from all over the globe, come from all races, and all socio-economic classes.

edit on 14-6-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You really think Islam's problems started with wahhabism?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

ISIS goes around accusing people of apostasy (takfir), just as you just did. Except they will behead those they deem "not true Muslims" (So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike their necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either favor afterwards or ransom until the war lays down its burdens - Muhammad 47:4). So it's a little ironic you'd suggest such a thing.

ISIS are Muslims. In fact, Islam is the only thing connecting all of its members, who come from all over the globe, come from all races, and all socio-economic classes.

I agree. But they are not nominal Muslim/Muslim who want reformation/Sufi and push for a division between the fundamentalist and the progressives instead of blurring the lines by saying this is not Islam.

It is kinda tiring hearing Muslim saying there is nothing wrong with the scripture that manifest this. Christians had to go thru reformation. It is time for Muslim to do it too.

Duality hate is a dangerous things. When it is allowed to grow it explodes into violence and counter violence.
2002 Gujarat violence. Muslim raping Hindus and then the backlash where 790 to 2,000 Muslims killed. Rohingya Muslims being killed by Buddhist. Sunni vs Shia.

Trump is just a symptom on how far it has gone.
edit on 14-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

“The practical doctrine of the Muslim reformer — that tho persons and goods of all unbelievers were the divinely-appointed lawful spoil of the faithful, and that all who had lapsed from the primitive purity of the faith—Sunnis, or Sbiaahs, and lb ad iy ah alike, all, in fact, except true Wahhabis—were worse than infidels, and were to be slaughtered, enslaved, and plundered as a religious duty — this teaching found willing disciples.”

www.globalsecurity.org...

It has only spread because of their oil money they use to bribe the ignorant

There is actually a Hadith that claims Satan will come from the area where Wahhab is from from called the Najd…

"There (in Najd) will occur earthquakes, trials and tribulations, and from there appears the Horn of Satan."

en.wikipedia.org...

A number of authors have claimed that the hadith refers to Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab, the patronym of the Wahhabi movement. It is accounted that the origin of Muhammad ibn Abd al-Wahhab is from the modern day Najd region of Saudi Arabia,[15] which happens to be the only surviving region that carried on the title of 'Najd'
Saudi Arabia has used their oil money to export this perversion of Islam

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Also, the press in America NEVER mentions what I have mentioned here regarding Wahhabism

THAT ALL OF THE TERRORST JIHADIS ARE WAHHABIS

The Taliban are Wahhabis

Boko Haram is Wahhabi

AL Shabab is Wahhabi

ISIS is Wahhabi

Al Qaeda is Wahhabi

ALL the terrorist in Jail are Wahhabi

ALL the so called 19 highjackers were Wahhabi

All THE TERRORIST WHO HAVE BEEN KILLED ARE Wahhabi

ALL the Prisoners at Guantanamo are Wahhabi

NO other sect of Islam teaches what they teach….They are alone and isolated

The world is being deceived, lied to by the assistance and a cover up by American press, American government, Israel, and Saudi Arabia

www.worldaffairsjournal.org...

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.au.af.mil...

www.islamicsupremecouncil.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

You really think Islam's problems started with wahhabism?

No religion is perfect. And has mush good and bad in them

But this modern terrorist phenomenon is the result of crazy Wahhabism that came to Islam through the NEJD Saudis pact with an Islamic radical sect.

Read the links

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope
If all Muslims did what this verse says then you’d have heard of it all through history

Islam protected the Jews from the Christians in Spain

Also that verse ONLT refers to those who were warring on the Muslims 1400 years ago

The Quran is in real time and contextual

Muslims DO NOT GO AROUNG MURDERING NON MUSLIMS

ISIS IS A PERVERSION

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Ummmm, Kaffir is an insult to blacks in Africa, it means unclean/unwashed and manservant. It would be like calling these ISIS idiots the N word. So obama I doubt will be doing that any time soon. Kafir, as a slight, has racist implications much the same way Zionists refer to everyone else as goyim.

kaffirs

ghandi on kaffirs

Cheers - Dave

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎‎ kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār; feminine كافرة kāfirah) is an Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover") "unbeliever", "disbeliever", or "infidel". It is used as a derogatory term.[1][2][3] The term [2] alludes to a person who rejects or disbelieves in God and the teachings of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad,[4] and denies the dominion and authority of God;[5] or otherwise does not heed the beliefs and prescriptions held by the religion of Islam. Unbelief is called kufr. Kafir is sometimes used interchangeably with mushrik (مشرك, those who commit polytheism), another type of religious wrongdoer mentioned frequently in the Quran and Islamic works.[6] The practice of declaring another self-professed Muslim a kafir is known as takfir.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Kafir is the Islamic word for a disbeliever

It would be a great insult to the ISIS pigs to be called that

I believe its accurate

They've distorted Islam so much that their kafirs now as far as I'm concerned

edit on 14-6-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

kaffirs

ghandi on kaffirs

Cheers - Dave

Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎‎ kāfir; plural كفّار kuffār; feminine كافرة kāfirah) is an Arabic term (from the root K-F-R "to cover") "unbeliever", "disbeliever", or "infidel". It is used as a derogatory term.[1][2][3] The term [2] alludes to a person who rejects or disbelieves in God and the teachings of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad,[4] and denies the dominion and authority of God;[5] or otherwise does not heed the beliefs and prescriptions held by the religion of Islam. Unbelief is called kufr. Kafir is sometimes used interchangeably with mushrik (مشرك, those who commit polytheism), another type of religious wrongdoer mentioned frequently in the Quran and Islamic works.[6] The practice of declaring another self-professed Muslim a kafir is known as takfir.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

Kafir is the Islamic word for a disbeliever

It would be a great insult to the ISIS pigs to be called that

I believe its accurate

They've distorted Islam so much that their kafirs now as far as I'm concerned

I guess one or two "F's" make a difference lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I just can’t spell

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

And people like you should look more into things. And Research .

www.islamagainstextremism.com...

They are actually NOT Wahhabi even though they have adopted some teachings of Abdul bin Wahhab. In fact they are what we call Khuarijites . They take bits and peaces of certain schools of thoughts and mush it into one ideology . true "Wahhabism" if you wish to address it by that . Does not support the actions of such evil scum . I happen to be of of the salafi manhajj and i condemn these actions fully! but these khuarij like to take on and adopt these titles such as "wahabi" or "salafi" yet project a differing ideology . Its rather disgusting how they have hijacked Islam in a sens .

www.islamagainstextremism.com...

t is common knowledge to the scholars of the Muslims and their students that ISIS, Boko Ḥarām, al-Qāʿidah and others are simply another manifestation of the recurring appearance of this group that was explicitly mentioned by the Prophet of Islām. Their appearance was prophesized by the Prophet (peace be upon him) in a large number of traditions and they indeed appeared less than 30 years after him in 36H, around the year 657CE. Because this faction was intended as a trial and tribulation for Muslims in various times and ages, the Prophet (peace be upon him) spoke extensively about them, their traits, activities and their great danger upon Islām and the Muslims. The traditions in this regard are well-known and famous and have come through large-scale transmission right from the dawn of Islām. In this treatise we look at the historical events behind the emergence of this group and its subversive, destructive activities

Education is Key.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

And you my friend are acting just as Extremist do by taking vs from the Quran and Misquoting and forming your own ideology and regurgitating here . Thus spreading falsehood .

Stop it .

Quran 47:3-4 – “Those who reject Allah follow vanities, while those who believe follow the truth from their lord. Thus does Allah set forth form men their lessons by similitude. Therefore when you meet in battle those who disbelieve, then smite the necks until when you have overcome them, then make (them) prisoners,”

Chapter 47 of the Quran, was revealed at a time when Muslims were getting persecuted, killed by the pagan Quraish, 1400 years ago. The verse was specifically revealed straight after some of the Muslims immigrated to Madinah, fleeing persecution. (Maududi)

7:1 Those who disbelieve and avert [people] from the way of God – He will waste their deeds. 47:2 And those who believe and do righteous deeds and believe in what has been sent down upon Muhammad – and it is the truth from their Lord – He will remove from them their misdeeds and amend their condition. 47:3 That is because those who disbelieve follow falsehood, and those who believe follow the truth from their Lord. Thus does God present to the people their comparisons. 47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of God – never will He waste their deeds.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I just can’t spell

I was being serious, no fault of yours. The two spellings of kafir and Kaffir have two slightly different meanings. So we were both correct in a sense. However, I don't think calling the ISIS pig f##kers is going to help a lot.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

History doesn't back up your claims about Islam being peaceful to minorities

And Muhammad beheaded 300 Jews for betraying him

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I just can’t spell

I was being serious, no fault of yours. The two spellings of kafir and Kaffir have two slightly different meanings. So we were both correct in a sense. However, I don't think calling the ISIS pig f##kers is going to help a lot.

Cheers - Dave

I’m being serious too I can’t spell. The only thing I like about Bill Gates software is the spell checker

On a serious note, it grieves me to see the way they hide this obvious fact that ALL this terrorism comes out of this Wahhabi sect.

I have known these narrow minded people. And their almost child- like with their ignorance

They believe in eternal hell, in things like that for non Muslims in the face of the Quran saying clearly ALL people with are judged according to their deeds not their dogma and that woman should walk around with their faces covered.

They murder professed Muslims

Where in the Quran does it say do that?

I could go on and on of the barbaric and primitive faith of Wahhabism and that should be said out loud

I BELIEVE THIS IS COVERED UP TO PROTECT THE UGLY SAUDI REGIME

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join