It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elementary school classmate: Omar Mateen suspended for threatening shooting rampage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
FYI: OP title edited for brevity; full title at link:

Elementary school classmate says Omar Mateen was suspended for threatening to go on shooting rampage

Years before he slaughtered 49 people at a gay club, Orlando shooter Omar Mateen was threatening to go on a school rampage, according to a former classmate. In fifth grade, the future gunman said that he was going to bring a gun to school and kill the students, fellow Mariposa Elementary alumnus Leslie Hall told TMZ. Hall, who said that she was bullied by Mateen at the Port St. Lucie, Fla., school, told the outlet that he was suspended for two weeks because of the threat.

This guy obviously had some very serious longstanding mental/emotional issues.

Hall remembered that “Omar even as a kid had issues and always caused problems in school and hated women.

Given his Afghani roots and Muslim faith, not to mention gay tendencies, the above isn't surprising -- nor is this:

An anonymous teacher from his school days also told WPEC that Mateen had a tendency towards violence and lashing out while at Mariposa, which he attended from third to fifth grade.

She said that he had been told by his father, Seddique Mateen, that he did not have to listen to women and that school staff did not get support from his father during attempted interventions.

Articles linked/quoted in the OP article:

Former teacher of Omar Mateen feared he would cause harm

Omar Mateen Threatened to Shoot Up School ... IN FIFTH GRADE!!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
His activation point keeps getting younger and younger.

It must be the parents fault for sure now.

Especially the Father.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

I hope you read the links. Pretty creepy stuff in there.... like him claiming that Osama Bin Laden is his uncle after the 9/11 attacks...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
xuenchen

I think it is relatively clear that he was brainwashed/ radicalized by his father. At least that is my opinion. There are a lot of loose ends with this sordid tale and they are each frayed beyond belief. Something is going on. The Hidden Hand has been manipulating and puppeteering this story since 2am Sunday night... Why!?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No, no!

He was "self-radicalized" by the internet very recently and even then it has absolutely nothing to do with islamic jihad!

Crazy lone wolf!

Crazy lone wolf!
edit on 14-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
His activation point keeps getting younger and younger.

It must be the parents fault for sure now.

Especially the Father.

Maybe they should arrest the father for aiding and abetting a terrorist. It sure seems to look like mateen was the puppet and the father was his handler. It also looks like the CIA and state Department were the father's handlers. Who would have thunk it?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/14.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

It also looks like the CIA and state Department were the father's handlers.

Sure does:

Hillary's State Dept. Blocked Investigation into Orlando Killer's Mosque

This guy's a monster... but he never stood a chance to be otherwise. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. He was prepped and primed for this. Probably programmed? Drugged? Blackmailed? All of the above??? I don't know.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I posterd this in the main thread and thought about making a separate thread..bglad someone did......he was a bully in grade school and spit on the teachers,

apparently he was really happy when 9'11 happened ,jumping up and down , putting his arms out and making airplane nosises and crashing noises.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I bet the "Father" was involved in secret arms trading with State Department approval.

edit on Jun-14-2016 by xuenchen because: secret secretary of state

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

I posterd this in the main thread and thought about making a separate thread..bglad someone did......

I missed that! But glad you got in there for posterity's sake.

he was a bully in grade school and spit on the teachers,

apparently he was really happy when 9'11 happened ,jumping up and down , putting his arms out and making airplane nosises and crashing noises.

So obnoxious and in-your-face about it too. Seems like a bona fide sociopath to me. Quite the arrogant entitlement mentality. He claimed Osama was his uncle... could that possibly be true?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttt.

Please repeat this mantra after me 25 times:

NOT THIS DROID!
NOT THIS DROID!
NOT THIS DROID!

All is well.
All is well.

Be sure to practice the Eloi shuffle at least 30 minutes a day, now.
/sarc

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I bet the "Father" was involved in secret arms trading with State Department approval.

That literally gave me the shivers. I bet you're right. I ain't putting nothing past him -- or Hillary's state department.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Double post... that was weird...
edit on 14-6-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Wow......two weeks, for that sort of threat??? Haven't we seen kids suspended for longer for stupid crap like a pop tart "gun"?? What they heck?!?!?

No counseling, no treatment, just shuffle him on through.

Clearly, protecting this agenda is a bigger priority for some than protecting innocent people.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Wow......two weeks, for that sort of threat???

Right???

Especially given his school was well aware of his bullying, as well his father's explicit condoning of that bullying, you'd think such threats would be taken seriously get him expelled permanently -- not simply suspended. And get him some downright intense counseling.

But as you said, that wouldn't fit the agenda... the politcally correct agenda... and probably so much more we don't even know.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Wow......two weeks, for that sort of threat??? Haven't we seen kids suspended for longer for stupid crap like a pop tart "gun"?? What they heck?!?!?

No counseling, no treatment, just shuffle him on through.

Clearly, protecting this agenda is a bigger priority for some than protecting innocent people.

It has NOT been their agenda to protect "the little people" for a lonnnnnnng time.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
theintercept.com... seems they ignored more then a few of his threats over the years and the security firm he worked with has a checkered past as well

G4S confirmed in a statement that Omar Mateen had worked for the company since 2007, and said it was “shocked and saddened” by the shooting. A later statement said that Mateen was subject to “detailed company screening” in 2007 and again in 2013, “with no adverse findings.” But one of Mateen’s former coworkers told the New York Times that he “saw it coming,” that Mateen “talked about killing people all the time,” and that he was “always angry, sweating, just angry at the world.” The coworker, who said he quit his job due to harassment from Mateen, explained that he “complained multiple times” to G4S, because Mateen didn’t like “blacks, women, lesbians, and Jews.” Yet G4S continued to employ Mateen, who was able to obtain a “security officer” license to buy firearms in addition to his state license and conceal carry permit. Mateen was even allowed to work at G4S while under FBI investigation. According to the FBI, Mateen was suspected of involvement in terror in 2013. The FBI investigation included the use of paid informants, recording conversations, following him, electronic surveillance, and interviewing him three times, FBI Director James Comey said on Monday. The investigation was closed because it produced no hard evidence of terrorist complicity.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Maybe US should have a higher standard for persons not born in america to buy guns.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Wow. Bad enough to make a guy quit even. That makes me wonder just how sincere any FBI investigation really was, or if G4S was actually protecting him from the FBI... perhaps for bigger and more nefarious plans...

ETA: I guess this sums it up pretty well:

“He told his co-workers that he had family connections to Al Qaeda, that he was a member of a Shia terrorism organization, and that he hoped law enforcement would raid his home and assault his wife so that he could then retaliate and martyr himself.”

Here’s the really bad part: The FBI dropped its inquiry because they apparently believed his terror threats were simply a response to “being marginalized because of his Muslim faith.” Mateen was then removed from the terror watchlist.

That’s right,

the concerns and complaints of vigilant accusers were dismissed as the rantings of anti-Muslim bigots and Omar Mateen was free to go about his deadly business.

That wasn't an investigation; it was a cover up.

ETA: Source
edit on 15-6-2016 by Boadicea because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Maybe US should have a higher standard for persons not born in america to buy guns.

Even if we did, since this guy was born in the USA, it wouldn't apply.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join