It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama responds to Trump, calls for assault weapon ban and more.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It seems to me there is a media assault on Trump. I see "Trump losing support of the GOP" "Trumps support is sliding downward in the polls". "The people of all nations, hate Trump" "Mexico will build its own wall if Trump becomes president" (Ok I made the last one up.) etc etc.

Up here in Red Neck Territory, his popularity has surged, so what is going on? Is he really losing in the polls? Or are we being conditioned to believe Killary is going to win? Lets face it, no matter how we vote, she is going to win, but I dont see us shutting up like the pussy Bernie people who know the election was rigged. Millions of votes thrown away. And you dont hear a peep about it. I just dont see the Trump camp rolling over when Killary steals the office.

So Im wondering, has the events of the last few days, and Trumps response to the Muslim problem, influenced how you plan to vote?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
⬆⬆
Nice post, I forgot where I was and thought I was reading an OP.

I've certainly started to question Trump.

I lean towards him over Hillary but feel were screwed either way.

Personally I am not voting. It will not matter, I don't think anybody's vote matters anymore.
edit on 16-6-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I stopped voting after the Bush and Gore BS. It was in my face that your vote just didnt matter. I voted for Bush, but he didnt win, he stole the election.

This time, Im going to vote. And if Killary wins by hook and crook, I will be ready to step up to the plate and add my voice and call to arms to take back America. (Im a little old lady) But, I still remember how to lock and load. Righteous Indignation has me by the short hairs. Fed up and Pissed off, like millions of Americans.

Killary and her Rapist Husband and her greedy foundation, are not what America stands for, and I have never felt such passion about keeping a lunatic out of office as I do about Killary.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

So Im wondering, has the events of the last few days, and Trumps response to the Muslim problem, influenced how you plan to vote?

No. I would gouge my eye's out before I would vote for the Clinton's. If anything Trump's speech assures me it won't be business as usual.

If Trump loses it's just proof that Americans have been degenerated to such a low level. I will be looking to move to another country.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Doctor Smith...you really need to get a 'Lost In Space' Jonathan Harris avatar.
cps-static.rovicorp.com... .jpg?partner=allrovi.com

www.uncleodiescollectibles.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I dont pay much mind to the "I feel" folks who speak of dreams, and the prediction threads, but I gotta tell ya, I have a bad bad feeling about Killary. I feel a precisely timed 9/11 type of a distraction happening to cover up what is eventually revealed about her, her husband or the Foundation, or if she steals the election from Trump and people finally do something about it.

Ive probably spent too much time on ATS, and know more than they allow us to know. I wouldnt put anything past the Oligarchy to hang on to their control and power over us little people.,

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The 2 Paris attacks the jihadists used AK-47s which are illegal in France, which probably made it more difficult to get them but certainly didn't stop the attacks.
A crack down on guns would probably stop some of the mass shootings but determined jihadist islamic terrorists will probably find ways around it. There is the islamic terrorist problem and the mass shooting gun problem in USA. Other countries have the terrorist problem not so much the random mass shooting problem, but that could be because USA has such a massive population of 323 million.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join