It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Is Reportedly Set To Release Clinton's Intercepted Emails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Another report that Russia has indeed hacked into Hillary Clinton's private server,
and is set to release these emails to prove they have intercepted U.S. secrets.

Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

oilprice.com...

Additional source

www.breitbart.com...

This news comes as the DNC has confirmed reports that their networks were hacked
by Russia, also targeting Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

edit on 14-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Another report that Russia has indeed hacked into Hillary Clinton's private server,
and is set to release these emails to prove they have intercepted U.S. secrets.

Reliable intelligence sources in the West have indicated that warnings had been received that the Russian Government could in the near future release the text of email messages intercepted from U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s private e-mail server from the time she was U.S. Secretary of State. The release would, the messaging indicated, prove that Secretary Clinton had, in fact, laid open U.S. secrets to foreign interception by putting highly-classified Government reports onto a private server in violation of U.S. law, and that, as suspected, the server had been targeted and hacked by foreign intelligence services.

oilprice.com...

Additional source

www.breitbart.com...

Thanks for posting, burntheships.

I had read the original article on oilprice when it was linked on r/politics but was not sure about the veracity as the source appeared to me a dubious one.

But I am not sure, do you have any information on the validity of this source?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships
The question would have to be; "What would they expect to gain from undermining Hillary?"
Secret services usually keep quiet about their illicit sources of information, so that they can keep using them.
The Russians would not be making mischief just for the sake of making mischief- they would want to benefit from it in some way.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I'm not as giddy as when I first read the Memorial Day / Huffington fiasco,
but this definitely puts a grin on my face.

If the Russians do release the emails then it's more than obvious who they support for our next president

b

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: atomish

I've never seen any problem with oilprice.com here on ATS as
a reliable source. I wont be holding my breath waiting on
an admission from Clinton, nor would expect a release
from the U.S. on it since as it stands she is under investigation
for her private server, and also the Russian hacker Guccifer
has claimed he hacked her server, and he is currently
in trial for related charges.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI.
The Russians would not be making mischief just for the sake of making mischief- they would want to benefit from it in some way.

Agreed, though if they indeed hack her server, it was many years ago
and I would also wonder what they have done already, such as Ukraine, etc.

edit on 14-6-2016 by burntheships because: fix brackets

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Very kind of them (Russians) to release those e-mails before even Hillary has done so for a good part of the emails.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I've never seen any problem with oilprice.com here on ATS as
a reliable source. I wont be holding my breath waiting on
an admission from Clinton, nor would expect a release
from the U.S. on it since as it stands she is under investigation
for her private server, and also the Russian hacker Guccifer
has claimed he hacked her server, and he is currently

Thanks for the response! While part of me wishes this was true I also hope that if it is, the Russians haven't gotten anything too damaging. While this could be damaging for Hillary if true, it is likely just as bad or worse for the rest of us.

But yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath either for any kind of admission or release on the matter from our government.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wouldn't that be something if they can release E-mails that Hillary deleted from her private server. I'm wondering more why Russia wouldn't keep the E-mails in their back pocket to make Hillary their puppet. If she isn't already of course.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Russians now know Clinton is in trouble. They want to get rid of her before the convention confirms her as the nominee so Bernie can run in her place.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish

I've never seen any problem with oilprice.com here on ATS as a reliable source. I wont be holding my breath waiting on
an admission from Clinton, nor would expect a release from the U.S. on it since as it stands she is under investigation
for her private server, and also the Russian hacker Guccifer has claimed he hacked her server, and he is currently

Thanks for the response! While part of me wishes this was true I also hope that if it is, the Russians haven't gotten anything too damaging. While this could be damaging for Hillary if true, it is likely just as bad or worse for the rest of us.

But yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath either for any kind of admission or release on the matter from our government.

What would be "too damaging"? It has now been years since the alleged interception. If there were possible repercussions, they would have happened by now I would assume.

If this comes to fruition and intercepted email are released, it should be the silver bullet to put her down. She was warned time and time again about security issues and she chose not only to ignore the warnings, but strove to go around and bend the rules. She and her staff persistently questioned protocol and pushed the envelope. She is in no way POTUS material.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

Very kind of them (Russians) to release those e-mails before even Hillary has done so for a good part of the emails.

Hmmm... well to be honest these comments from Guccifer,
Russia intimating they have hacked her server.... concerns me
as you can imagine I don't think the word "kind" is in the KGB vocabulary.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Russians now know Clinton is in trouble.

Sure looking that way. In a bit of unexpected news this morning...,

NATO to send troops to deter Russia, Putin orders snap checks

U.S. is involved...so maybe we know they have our intel.

In any case, quite a development.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
As much as I can't stand CLinton.

I can't stand Putin or his alphabet agency.

ANYTHING they release is going to be suspect.

I'd rather take a look at what the NSA has.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
ftr- iirc guccifer took a deal, but I'm unsure of the contents.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I can't stand Putin or his alphabet agency.

ANYTHING they release is going to be suspect.

Indeed, they are experts at a little truth mixed with
a lot of lie.

It is all valuable for blackmail though, and she is
totally compromised, and could be blackmailed
as we speak.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY ADMIN
edit on Jun 17th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join