It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Gunman's Wife Could Face Charges: Sources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Orlando Gunman's Wife Could Face Charges: Sources

For clarity: This is referring to his current wife, not his ex-wife.

I'll be back in a few to add some quotes. Just wanted to say something since it accidentally posted the way it did.

ETA:

Orlando gunman Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman, has told the FBI that she drove Mateen to the Pulse nightclub on a prior occasion and that she tried to talk him out of conducting any kind of attack, officials told NBC News.

Law enforcement officials said authorities are considering filing criminal charges against her for failing to tell them what she knew before the attack, but no decision has been made.

There's not much more to the article, except that she was with him when he bought a holster and ammo, and that she's cooperating with the investigation.

This strikes me as very strange, that she would come out with this story after the interviews his ex-wife gave (against the advice/demands of the FBI), and the stories about him being gay. It sure doesn't do anything to quell my suspicions that a narrative is being planted to cover the truth.

With my bright and shiny tinfoil hat firmly in place, I must ask: Am I the only one thinking blackmail and false flag??? He works for a govt contracted security outfit... his dad has been dubbed a CIA operative... the FBI had him "on their radar"... he has known terrorist ties... If the stories about him having gay tendencies since at least high school is true, then we can be sure the FBI (and others) knew that. Given his family and culture, this would be prime blackmail material.

edit on 14-6-2016 by Boadicea because: Accidentally posted waaaaaay too soon!

edit on 14-6-2016 by Boadicea because: Added text after my initial screwup

edit on 14-6-2016 by Boadicea because: Deleted initial ramblings about posting too soon with actual content

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Ooops!!! Someone beat me to it by 5 minutes! Please comment on the first thread -- thanks!

Omar Mateen's Wife Tried to Talk Him Out of Orlando Attack, Sources Say

join