It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando shooting witness gets cut off air when he says:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
There have been a bunch of threads about the Orlando incident lately, so I'm not sure if this has been posted somewhere yet.
Anyway, a guy who was in the club when this incident happened is on ABC news talking about what he witnessed. Everything is fine until he says a second person was there holding the doors shut to prevent people from escaping, when *poof*, he conveniently gets cut off.
I'm not making any particular claims, the video is what it is. I do find it suspicious though how common it is for witnesses of these mass shootings to be cut off or experience "technical difficulties" as soon as they say something that doesn't go along with the official story.

edit on 6/14/2016 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Wow...he got SILENCED on air by saying somebody closed the door so no one could escape the shooting spree....something smells very fishy about this. Sounds like an inside job and this was properly set up for the attack.

The MSM is so full of screening and editing important things out this just makes me sick. Reason why they only like to tell half the truth.

Side note been reading that this guy has attended the club before on multiple occasions and some people thought he was also gay. My thoughts on this was he was scoping the place out to plan the attack.

Also...could it be possible that the Bilderberg meeting had something to do with the attack? I am still curious about that. Because if this guy got silenced on air by starting to leak events happening inside the club to make this look like a set up that it could open up a can of worms into "unwanted" police or FBI investigation?
edit on 14-6-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a thread related.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrobile

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's a thread related.

This is the guy, an actor:
IMDB

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yea I think I read that a few of the people who made it out held the door shut because they panicked. Tragic, but when you are in panic mode, fighting for your life, and unsure of how many shooters there are, etc. you might do the same.

Easy to call them pieces of crap and accessories over the internet when you've never been in a position like that.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ironicinori

They held the door shut?

Put them in a cement box and shut the door.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ironicinori
Yea I think I read that a few of the people who made it out held the door shut because they panicked. Tragic, but when you are in panic mode, fighting for your life, and unsure of how many shooters there are, etc. you might do the same.

Easy to call them pieces of crap and accessories over the internet when you've never been in a position like that.

This level of cowardice cannot be rewarded or accepted in sick of being around such a weak minded and physically weak culture

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Panicked people would run. Holding the door close would mean the attacker would only be getting closer to you. I don't buy that for a second.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thelinuxfan

the shooter would shoot them through the door.....doesn't make a lot of sense...stories need to be sorted out

top topics

join