It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serious Question: Would you be willing to give up semi-automatic guns?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I would HATE to see a combat squad's response to that mess,better a guy with a blade I say.
Sumbitch reloads you have about 2 seconds if he's a pogue like this green horn.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
No, because semi automatic guns covers everything from the evil black assault weapon killing machine to the small 7 shot .380 that single mother who works late downtown carries for protection.

So no.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Two things. First, this OP seems to skirt the rules of this here forum. Very close to being politicized and very close to addressing the 2A.
Second, my ruger 10/22 is semi auto. Yes. Because a semi auto .22lr is a serious killing machine. All those PBR cans I destroy, their lives mattered. #PBRLM.
To answer your question, no. Semi autos should not be given up. The underground sales of unregulated semi autos would be a disaster.
edit on 3-7-2016 by rollanotherone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jupiter869

This is a disingenuous question at its prime. It's like when we were all in grade school and we'd ask baited questions with the premise that you could ONLY kiss this ugly girl or that one and you were told that you have to choose or someone would "shoot you"

My unwillingness to "give up my rifle" is in no way reflective on how I view human life.
edit on 20-7-2016 by LE6940 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join