It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic is real if you are willing to pay the price.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I wish we could practice together, you seem to have a good grasp on the subject matter and a solid head on your shoulders.

There are few people who can go through the "trials" of becoming a magi without entirely losing their grip on reality.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i've used the same magic for years and years and my understanding is that as long as you don't use it for anything to benefit yourself (directly or indirectly) there's no price to pay.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny
i've used the same magic for years and years and my understanding is that as long as you don't use it for anything to benefit yourself (directly or indirectly) there's no price to pay.

How do you practice this "magic" ?
does it include a bone from a bird and a goblin eye ?
Do you see yourself as a wizard as Harry Potter, do you have a wand ?
Can conventional science explain this magic does it follow the rules of all other physical things.. or is simple out of this world.
Do you believe in demons ? Some people say magic is the work of the underworld.. and anyone that play with it gets burned.
I seek enlightenment.. I would like to be a wizard apprentice, I played alot of dungeon and dragons, so I know my share of magic.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Magic where you conduct a ceremony and call in dark forces to assist, yeah bad thing. No doubt.

SOUL ABILITIES where you meditate and start to problem solve and turn the dial up on love and seek to heal your dna and be sovereign renounce the dark sides right to program your life and touch you or nerf your dna in any way and seeking to grow your skills, and envision positive things that are not requests for bad guys, in fact if they intrude they are criminals and you're going to be hauling them away after your life is over for some serious reformation.

That is not magic.

Or if you want to say, the universe is magical and awe inspiring and a spiritual testing ground to grow up in and gain your empowerment, sure! Don't care about terminology one bit.

We're here to achieve Higher Mind, heal dna and do our bit to try and free the world and gain our skills.

Yes there are many timelines, but if you could have vision of a good one, or in meditation or astral, have a round table meeting with different versions of self, and some reported that, and then learnt from them and adapted them into this. First of all, in order to do that you would have to be in good standing, wearing clean underwear of not harming others, and earned it.

Then what you can do, you're allowed to, this isn't just a black and white checkerboard floor testing ground but only the black counts and if you even attempt to shine a fraction of the white in, they scream its unbalanced.

NADA.

Do as you're directed within to do with Love and Good intentions.

That is all that counts.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyteeny

Depends on what you mean by benefit

Reiki is quite harmless. Low level telepathy is ok. Getting information thru the third eye can both be a blessing or a curse depending on the situation.
edit on 14-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This is not a debate about magic and if it is real, this is me telling the world that it is real but there is a price to be paid when you decide to # with the universe.

We live in an infinate multiverse and all possible futures are there for the taking, you just need to make sure you find yourself in the one you want to be in.

on a small scale this is easy to achive if you are willing to pay the price, lets say you run out of petrol on a remote road and really need someone to drive by and give you a lift? there are many possible futures where this might happen you just need to find one and maybe the price you pay is loosing your keys a few days later or the kettle breaking and needing to be replaced. This is how it works, the bigger the ask the greater the price.

So what happens if you forsee someone dying? there are a lot of worlds where they die and quite a few where they do not die yet but the price you pay is going to be bigger.

About a month ago I saw a future I did not like. A very close friend of mine has had a really hard time of late. He has MS and then his wife left him and took him for everything he had, she never contributed yet wanted half of the houses he had owned for many years before they met and took him to court. Having nothing but the equity in his assets he could not afford legal help and as a result she took him to the cleaners.

With the help of his friends we managed to help him move what was left of his stuff and he is now living with us whilst he waits to find out if he also has cancer and if not he can move to Spain and live out his days in the sunshine, not a lot to ask after everything he has been through really.

But I know how the univers works and # happens, the future I saw was one where he went though all of this # and just when he was out the other side and living out his days in relative happiness he died in his sleep without getting the peace and time he really deserved, not a future I wanted for him.

So I tried to find a future where this did not happen, I cannot explain how you do this but if you know then you know it can be done.

I am an odd magician and need to shut out the world to make a better future, I searched and searched for a future that was good but could not find one that meant he did not die anytime soon and the price was not higher than I was prepeared to pay but there was not one out there.

I could only see one future and I will admit it was not an easy option for me, so hard in fact that at one point I had decided to let him die rather than pay the price.

I cannot let this happen and I have not let this happen, as a result of this I now find myself broken, the love of my life is gone, I am going to live in a friends shed until I can find somewhere real to live and I cannot spend time with my son until I do so but it is my choice and the price I am paying is worth it to alllow a good man and great friend to spend a few years in the sunshine.

Magic is real but the bigger the ask the greater the price.

Anything is possible if you are willing to take the pain to allow another to live.
i dont quite see things the way you do as the whole multiverse idea but more as different future possibilities that branch off and can be used to get what it was you wanted to achieve, i dont think theres so much a price to it but the more you try to change it no matter the intention the more theres a chance to lose something that has meaning to you

yours and the owlbear stories have similar circumstances to my own which i find interesting and i find it hard to say its just coincidence

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   

What happens to you is through your own karma.
You need to work out your own karma and not create negative karma, extinguish all karma and desire.
You should not take on others karma as that is their lesson and they need to work through it.
Seek ye first the kingdom and all things will be added unto you.
No need for siddhic powers.

edit on 14-6-2016 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

a genuine concern followed by an operation for anothers welfare is like all motion -------divine-------divine-------

f

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: cryptic0void

Good words!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Makes me wonder, if so called visions of the futures are triggered by Emotional Stress or something, while Deja Vu are triggered by something not so strenuous, but more or less some kind of mechanism or some crap.

I also wonder if religious or mystical visions are picking up T.V signals...Nostradamus could have been picking up CNN with all the fear that comes out. And the Angels are laughing their ass off.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

In an infinite set of multiverses, as you postulate, there is a universe wherein the change I wish to enact, has come to be at no personal cost to myself. This simple fact disproves your entire notion. A more adequate definition of magic is that which has been espoused by occultists for quite some time: magic is the art of causing change in accordance with one's will. Every willful act is an act of magic, and the only personal cost to us is the cost we pay for having not considered the consequences of our actions beforehand.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Sounds like you created a cute fantasy where you have declared yourself as a god or wizard.
What other call miracles you call magic
What others call pain and despair you call payment..

cute.

Sounds like another crazy religion in the making

p.s
Please don´t cast magic missile on me

There is nothing cute about a grown ass man losing all that he had.

Unless your into that kind of thing

As for being a religion, that's not what I and many others got out of it. But your lack of experience and attunement would explain said ignorance.

Good work adding no value again

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I generally do not like the word "magic", as it implies non-scientific hocus pocus. The word to me would be "intention".
Creating a reality and stepping into it. Has it's underlying roots in quantum physics, "Intention produces extreme observation." , and quantum physics tells us that observing things produces change.

As far as "paying a price" for a successful outcome, it would mean that other things in your local environment must change to accommodate it, which may be both good and bad.

"Careful what you wish for" has profound meaning here as well.

Just my 2c to try and keep the idea in a scientific context.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Magic where you conduct a ceremony and call in dark forces to assist, yeah bad thing. No doubt.

Magic where you are reclaiming your higher powers as co-creators, dark forces need not apply.

We're here to achieve Higher Mind, heal dna and do our bit to try and free the world and gain our skills.

We're here to all have a journey and ultimately find our way home, free the world as best we can. Our higher Mind is always with us.

but only the black counts and if you even attempt to shine a fraction of the white in, they scream its unbalanced.

Of course, they don't want people to reach their own godhood, they are the soul-eaters thriving on human misery, human elation, human highs/lows. We are unique - we have something they want badly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Have you ever considered that it was possible to relate to the multiverse as a whole.

Akin to suggesting in allegory that our individual point pf view in its entirety (this Universe) is equal to that of a Facet in a Diamond?

No price....and actually beyond price.

edit on 15-6-2016 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I've never been able to see the world in such a way as the OP sees it. There is no "right path" in life for us all to take. There is no "Grand Plan" to follow, the deviation of which will bring punishment. No. This is just Judeo/Christian thinking. Punishment of that form is something Western religion has put into the minds of masses in order to control people. Perhaps old ideas of class and "staying in ones place" is also influencing some people's lives.

Yes, there are multiple paths our lives can take but seeking a better future for yourself will not bring punishment for it.

Now, individual actions do lead to consequences. Cause & Effect. That is real and verifiable. And sometimes it is hard for us to see all the consequences for our actions. Like the guy, Owlbear, who lost weight only to find out his wife didn't want to be married to a guy who was trying to improve his health & life. Perhaps his ex couldn't handle the fact that he was improving while she was not. Perhaps he doesn't see all the angles involved. Perhaps he's not telling us about fights & disagreements that lead up to the separation. We don't know all happened there.

We also don't know all the possible effects of our actions but that doesn't mean payment is being made for our reaching higher or trying to improve our lives.

Sometimes what we perceive as being a negative outcome is just our life realigning with a different future because the changes within us has made the life we are living incompatible with who we have become or who we are becoming. That is not the Universe punishing us or taking payment.

But us humans are creative beings that seek meaning in everything and our religious beliefs color our experiences. So we create ideas of what we think is happening when it is just life happening.

And as much as I'd love to believe that magick actually works, besides working to trick our brains, I've never seen any real evidence of spells doing anything. Most magick, be it occult, Wiccan, kaos, Catholic, Satanic or what-have-you, doesn't do anything. If you'd like to prove me wrong, then do a spell that makes a yellow parrot land on my doorstep & knock on the door. Shouldn't violate too many "laws" or create too much of a karmic-punishment-payment burden for you...

Sorry if I seem a little cynical about all this but it gets old seeing people blaming their choices in life on "magick" when it is just them not being able to see all the consequences of their actions which is what we all getting to live in linear time.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I was very happy for you when you were with the soon to be Mrs. Nonspecific.

So just one simple question:

What's wrong with humbly apologizing to the people you've managed to piss off and asking them to give you another chance?

There's a different kind of magic involved there...it often works great.

Kev

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I generally do not like the word "magic", as it implies non-scientific hocus pocus. The word to me would be "intention".
Creating a reality and stepping into it. Has it's underlying roots in quantum physics, "Intention produces extreme observation." , and quantum physics tells us that observing things produces change.

As far as "paying a price" for a successful outcome, it would mean that other things in your local environment must change to accommodate it, which may be both good and bad.

"Careful what you wish for" has profound meaning here as well.

Just my 2c to try and keep the idea in a scientific context.

I have been playing about with this double slit experiment the last week by using windows task manager on 3 computers to see the effect on what observation can do to the cpu process,s .

Is the universe self aware and that it is being watched thought the slow kid in the room , well long story short one HDD is playing games with me now refusing to boot even with the repair disc .

You learn something new every day here

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The system isn't going to change as long as people protect it. In before western lifestyle corrupts both men and women.
Too much time traveling saving America.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thanks,

Been studying Ananda Sangha on You Tube.
edit on 16-6-2016 by cryptic0void because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join