It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic is real if you are willing to pay the price.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear
Sorry about the news, mate. I've never met you in person, but I feel that you are a friend indeed.
I've been there.

The best spell I ever cast I did so unknowingly, at first.
I Bent the Universe to my WILL. I was 270 lbs. drank a lot. And I decided I wanted to be MORE. I worked hard at focusing my Will and honing my body, dropped 75 lbs. in seven months. I did it for me. But also for the former Mrs. Owlbear. She dropped me like a bad habit and took the most important thing in my Life away from me. My kids who I had raised from birth as a stay at home dad during the dark years of the economy.

It sent me on a downward spiral. Ended up in a mental facility. Met a woman there...bad news, NEVER date anyone you meet in a mental ward. I was arrested weeks later for calling my wife names on Facebook and calling her to see my kids. Yep. That can happen. So much for freedom of speech.

BUT...

Less than four months later I met my soul mate. A woman who had given up on Love. I showed her what Love really is. It's a force and not just some biochemical reaction. I've been with her for 3 and a half years now. And the Love continues to grow and shine through the darkness of Life.

I've Willed lesser things into being. There is always a price for altering the Universe. Always. I paid my dues for what I received, and I don't regret a single thing.

Hang in there, non. The Universe is listening. Talk to it. Love you, man...be well.

Thank you brother, you did a rare thing in that you made me cry my eyes out and then laugh at the same time.

I was sat here feeling my pain and feeling yours and then you hit it with "NEVER date anyone you meet in a mental ward" I was so sad but that gave me a hugh belly aching laugh, I know it was not intended that way but thank you.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bhadhidar

Perfectly said

I have nothing to add but, don't label yourself a magician, especially when your hitting rock bottom.

It makes a mockery of things, especially the energies you are working with.

I could not of said it better then bhadhidar. Ive experienced it and I know many others who do, without paying a "price".

Sure you may have to remove things to make room for things, but at no "price", the only energies that and a price are not nice ones.

Your perception of a price during manifestation is what is crossing the two things. That's on you sir.

Wish you well on bouncing back and creating a better future without loss, cheers.
edit on 14-6-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I believe I understand how the Universe works for us and with us, it may or may not be true, could be just a belief system that makes me feel better I dunno, yet I've no idea how to actually implement it daily. I have noticed that without a doubt that which I focus on and take action on even if just a little, I do tend to get but it seems there's no way to control it specifically. For example, if I'm a bit short on money and there's something urgent needing to be paid, the money often comes one way or another but not until the very VERY last second leaving me panicking for days or weeks etc. Most annoying

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I believe you nonspecific.

Think I'm going through a universal change just now, been helping others out for years when i can and almost made myself broke doing so.

Now things are getting back on track seems like I "paid my dues" (for making my self broke, perhaps) when i didn't have to, seems even helping others can make your life hell.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
a reply to: nonspecific

If you are "paying a price" for the magic you work, you are doing "It" (the magic)

Wrong.

Your belief in "payment" being necessary for "performance", that you cannot achieve your desired outcome without accepting and enduring some kind of compensatory loss is contrary to the infinite reality of the universe.

An infinite universe has no need for "payment".

But I get it, you are working with forces whose magnitude leave you in awe, and by your upbringing, the way you prevent yourself from becoming egomaniacal is by imposing this "tit-for-tat"
restriction.

You will be able to let that go once you realize that all that is actually required is that the overall dynamic balance is maintained; no payment required.

Not tit for tat but an understanding that every possible future has differences and I could not find one where he lived and we stayed together, I looked a lot and had to pick the one where he lived and the only person that suffered was myself, there were a lot worse futures out there and I picked the one that had the least ammount of impact on the world in general.

The future you are now living in is not the "end"; it is simply where you stopped "looking".

I get it, desperate times sometimes call for desperate compromises.

But keep going.

And maybe stop "looking" for your ideal future(s) and start making them find you.

No, not "Law of Attraction".

Conceive of your perfect future and allow your "intention" to draw and guide you.

Remember that there is more to reality than can be "seen".

It is so refreshing to meet someone who is walking this "magical path".

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

I've Willed lesser things into being. There is always a price for altering the Universe. Always. I paid my dues for what I received, and I don't regret a single thing.

A few have stated in this thread there is a price to be paid. This is not how the law of infinite/boundless creative outcomes works. What I think you really mean is that there is a reason for everything happening. When you desire a different path/outcome to fulfil your desires different opportunities & people will come into your life. What lessons you needed to learn prior to the application of magic will reappear in a different order. When you say there is a price to be paid its more than likely that doubts or fear entered somewhere between "intent" and manifestation.

But its all good, the so called price may indeed be a smaller price to pay than if you rolled along in the old path. When doing magic one must always set the desire with the proviso that " I need this and I am prepared for the lessons that I will encounter". We all create and manifest daily - We can be masters of our destiny or we can roll and tumble asleep.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Who cares what happens when one does something we can't do? Thanks for the warning, I guess. Might as well tell me to take a space suit with me to the moon.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

An interesting OP. What I'm somewhat concerned about is are you doing your self any favours doing magic in light of your recent other thread about your "drinking" habits? Not trying to be judgemental but I find that alcohol and the "art" never mix.
You'd be surprised by how much more powerful one is when sober. Good luck with your journeys.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: the owlbear

Wow you went through a lot too. Can you see your kinds now?

Yes. But only occasionally. And I have to have my girlfriend here at all times. I can't be alone with them or drive them anywhere.
This will all change soon. The ex sent me off the deep end when she took them away and wouldn't let me see them for three weeks. I tried to contact the authorities, I'm a guy. It doesn't count in the states if you're a guy and want your kids.

Lawyering up again this fall if she doesn't come to her senses (she won't)
Thank you for the concern.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So you have extended your friend's life but your own has become completely #ed up as a result?

Were you having difficulties in your own relationship prior to this, or was everything okay? If it was okay, did it start going wrong as soon as you decided to extend your friend's life?

Did you know this would be part of the deal when you made the decision to extend your friend's life?
edit on 14/6/16 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Anytime...September 7 (ex-mrs. Owlbear's birthday) is when she took the kids and left me alone, yet well financed in our house. January 25th is when I met the woman who Understands me beyond all others. In between, there was a suicide by cop attempt, they tazed me good while I had a Tibetan ritual dagger at my throat, a week in the psych ward, four weeks of crazy fun with the crazy girl I hooked up with in the psych ward, the arrest and nine days in county because no one knew where I was and the crazy took off for a vacation to Madagascar, eviction and homelessness in December in PEnnsylvania. Lived out of my car for three weeks...

But Things got better. 2012 was a long strange year. There is so much more to this story...but I don't want to derail your thread.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Man, buddy, you can catch a break!!!!

But I have to ask....if you are bringing joy to someone and willingly taking on the bad karma to help this take place.....then at some time shouldn't it return?

I really believe that we get what we give. If you are willing to make this sacrifice out of the goodness of your heart I feel that it can only be rewarded.

Mr. NS [[[HUGS]]] I'm so sorry you are dealing with so much $hit right now!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Sounds like you created a cute fantasy where you have declared yourself as a god or wizard.
What other call miracles you call magic
What others call pain and despair you call payment..

cute.

Sounds like another crazy religion in the making

p.s
Please don´t cast magic missile on me
edit on 14-6-2016 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'll contact you later but I'm here if you need me, in any capacity.

Speak soon. X

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wow, that's a bunch of sad circumstances. As sad as the story is, I think you are giving yourself too much credit or taking too much blame when you mention the world you "found."

We all live in our own worlds that are created specifically by the one who is experiencing that world. Your friend is here on a mission, on purpose. So are you.

More than likely, you and your friend made agreements between yourselves, to have experiences here on Earth. You both did everything you were supposed to do. That's all there is to it, I believe. So you both are going to go back to the only place there is and try a new adventure next time.

You sound like a good friend and your friend is lucky to have you.

I would tell you to not fret, as the only thing we can ever truly "have" are experiences, nothing else. We never die - ever.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The problem is that when you successfully jump into an alternate bubble world and win a small amount on the lottery, the Matrix architect comes along and balances that windfall by making a mechanical device fail.

So no sooner do you have the extra money, than it is gone in less than 1 day.

Or by shear coincidence (not), your car starts to malfunction just after Christmas Bonus week.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
I'll contact you later but I'm here if you need me, in any capacity.

Speak soon. X

cheers buddy but you have your own stuff to deal with right now.

Hope you and the family are getting though it as well as you all can.

Don't concern yourself with tinterweb crazy's and focus on what you all need to do do.

Peace,

Gregg.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Do you imagine yourself living in your own house one day and mortgage free? If not, then you are not willing to pay a high price for it...aka your time.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
...the love of my life is gone, I am going to live in a friends shed until I can find somewhere real to live and I cannot spend time with my son until I do so but it is my choice and the price I am paying is worth it to alllow a good man and great friend to spend a few years in the sunshine.

Same thing happened to me. I came to the same conclusion - I played with magic and like Icarus flew too close to the sun. I asked for the woman of my dreams and she came quite quickly... I was clearly not prepared and my world came crashing down.

Keep your intentions Loving and Good while maintaining humility and you will receive abundance.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Gregg, when you say to pay the piper for the tune, you are making very solid accusation. You point that you understand the Universe, maybe you would say that you understand even God. Now, I don't want to say that you are wrong, but lets make a jumpy guess. Let's propose you are wrong, let's imagine that you pay due only because you believe that you have to pay a due, thus writing yourself this part of the magick contract. You've just spread some misunderstanding throughout your friends(ATS), and possibly entangled all believing you in the same horror you got trapped in by other not-so-careful-and-intelligent author from some crappy which-craft-new-age book.

Now, you can guess my opinion is that your view to be totally out of line(see: two other people proposed this idea to you in very polite manner already, so I am the not-so-polite-guy-who-drinks-too-much-and-kick-some-butt). Yet as I said I will leave you one gap, a window, for you, a chance to be right, as I don't take myself to be so omni-f***ingcent, as you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join