It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help With This Orlando Footage. What Is Going On Here? LEOs and Shots Fired.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

please, don't pretend to tell me any thing about shooting. when i was in the Corps my last qualification, i shot sharpshooter with the rifle and expert with the pistol, only reason i didn't keep expert with the rifle is i didn't keep expert on the last qual, i had hurt my knee and couldn't hold the sitting and kneeling positions.

of course back during the time i was in, we qualified on the KD ( Known Distance) course, other courses came during ITS and depending on your duty station.

i guess your going to pretend things like, mental state (level of excitment), adrenaline, psychical state( ie being out of breath or other things) have no effect on your aim. your wrong.

and just so you know,rumors abound about weapons used by Hammer's the Texas Ranger posse. there is a picture of the weapons used by the posse on top of the car ( not the ones on the ground behind the car) that Bonnie and Clyde were killed in. it shows 5 guns 1 BAR 1 Model 8, and three shot guns.
most believe them to be
2 Remington Model 11 riot guns
1 Remington Model 8
1 Remington Model 11 with long barrel
1 BAR
plus each carried and used their own handguns.

one of these rumors place these weapons in hands of the following.
Frank Hamer - Remington Model 11 riot gun
Manny Gault - Remington Model 11 riot gun
Bob Alcorn - Remington Model 8
Ted Hinton - BAR (it is said he obtained this weapon from his congressman along with a back seat full of ammunition. after he saw that his Thompson did not penetrate the car in another shoot out he had with the two.)
Henderson Jordan - Remington Model 11 with long barrel and
Prentiss Oakley - Remington Model 8

there is also a rumor that Hammer used the Remington Model 8 and killed both Bonnie and Clyde with two head shots at the get go. then sat down and lit a camel. this has a ring of truth because he used the Model 8 during most of his career.

there are other accounts that say a Colt Monitor Automatic Machine Rifle (R 80) was used, most people that do the research don't think one was used.

here is a link that shows all that i have just said and if you really dig in a search you will find the same info.

The Great Model 8 & 81 Frank Hamer’s Rifle

plus here is a piece on Frank Hamer
The Guns of Frank Hamer

ETA: if you even looked up any recent standoffs that end in a shoot out you would see and know that there are always off target shots by police. even as you put it three foot wide.
also in one of the accounts that i read, the shooter came out of the whole along with the hostages. i don't find it hard to believe that if this is true, he was moving around and not standing in place or walking in a straight line.

edit on 15-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-6-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
So, has anyone heard when the 911 tapes will be released?? I would assume, since I just read he called a news station, & was talking to 911 & officers, something should be released soon, shouldn't it????? Where are all the 911 calls???

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I didn't "pretend" to tell you a damn thing. Stated my opinion, if you miss 3 feet wide with a damn .223 round.....I don't want you shooting to save my life ever.a reply to: hounddoghowlie

edit on 15-6-2016 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join