It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer and wife killed in 'Isis-inspired' knife attack in Paris suburb

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

It´s not only france where MAYBE the same script is used, by whoever.
And if terrorists wanna let the world know who did it and what for, why did they leave testaments on their computers at home?

If they need passports to travel, why do they use real, official passports, every refugee can buy passports for several hundreds of euros in every corner of europe, why not terrorists? Why did they have to leave their original, not faked passports at the crime scenes?

Now it is telephone calls that are the "evidence" for everything, telephone calls with the police, officials.

Bad things happen, but if you maybe later "find"(?) evidence like passports, testaments on computers, or just get calls that count as evidence nowadays, bad things can turn into good things, if you are the one profiting from all that. And who profits from all terror acts, even if they never could prevent one?
Secret services, security agencies, police, "big brother", the deep state...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I am just searching for ties between the attacker and G4S...

So mind made up you mean?

No, the smiley face should show that this was meant with a bit of sarcasm, but, who knows?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Azureblue

From the info available and the claim made it sounds like hate stiring to me.

Seems to me that is the norm, all we are being fed is hate and division...

Was it Hillrys or Trumps urge on the forum a few minutes ago to dob friends and family in is certainly evidence of that.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You mean he maybe was forced by whoever to do what he did?
Other way, but same results as in cases like... let´s say... Sirhan Sirhan and the woman in the polka-dot dress

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Seems to be an increasingly large wave of Islamic State attacks in the West.

I wonder if it has something to do with their recent setbacks and defeats in Iraq, and the new offensives against the Islamic State in Syria by the Syrian, Russian and Iranian coalition?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Azureblue

From the info available and the claim made it sounds like hate stiring to me.

Seems to me that is the norm, all we are being fed is hate and division...

Was it Hillrys or Trumps urge on the forum a few minutes ago to dob friends and family in is certainly evidence of that.

Yes we live in scary times

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Man, everytime i wanna go back to my work, i see something new in the german news.
So now we "know"(?, it´s MSM) that this attacker again was known by the officials, he was in custody because planning of terror attacks.
And was released just some weeks ago.

Leaves again space for theories, from average ones to the tinfoil ones.

I would understand if terrorists could do any attacks if they never attract attention of the security officials. But when they EVERYTIME are known, were under investigation, were in custody by, had any ties to the officials, and when these terrorists are obviously the only ones that can create succesful attacks, that raises some questions, at least for me.
edit on 14 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

No, I think maybe his aim was to try and force either of the parents to do something

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I watched a load of immigrants rioting in Paris and throwing stuff at the police. Cameron doesn't censor French workers protesting etc.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
I would say in a country like france, with all it´s colonies and people from this colonies, or ex-colonies living there, it´s hard to say, just be seeing somebody, if it is a refugee, a immigrant, a migrant, or just a french citizen.

I watched videos too, on liveleak(while the news here didn´t report any riots, but only the peaceful protests), where you clearly could see cops hitting white, older french citizens, young, blonde french girls etc.

And i saw blackhaired people too, involved in the riots, that´s right, but i really can´t say if this were average, regular french citizen or refugees, migrants, whatever you want.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Here are some details of the attack - he will probably be labeled as a lone wolf again but, many lone wolves are working as a pack.

Link

The assailant, who was killed in an operation by elite police to end a standoff at the policeman's house in Magnanville, was identified as Larossi Abballa, 25, from the nearby suburb of Mantes-la-Jolie.

Two people with links to Abballa have been arrested, police sources said.

Abballa stabbed the unnamed 42-year-old policeman repeatedly outside his home before holing up inside with the policeman's 36-year-old partner and their three-year-old son, investigators said.

The woman was found dead with knife wounds to her neck while the toddler was found "in shock but unharmed," a police source said.

Witnesses told investigators the man shouted "Allahu akbar" (God is greatest) as he knifed his victim.

He was stabbed multiple times and she had wounds about her neck - probably beheaded. He left the poor baby there in shock.

And following current trends, he was known to have been radicallized.

Links to jihadist networks -

Abballa was known to French intelligence as having been radicalised.

In 2013, he was sentenced to three years in prison, including six months suspended, over his role in a jihadist group with links to Pakistan.

He was also part of a more recent investigation into a network recruiting jihadists to fight in Syria, police sources said, without detailing his involvement.

The IS-linked Amaq News Agency said an "Islamic State fighter" was behind the attack, according to the US-based SITE intelligence group.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Read right now there should be a video, taken during the attack, published by Larossi Abballa, the attacker, on facebook.
But can´t find it, just one picture on twitter, allegedly from that video, where he allegedly commited himself to the "IS".
Picture

But can´t find the video, somehow. If it was posted on youtube, now it is in the web, but nowhere to find.
But maybe i am not good enough in researching things, very possible!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

Where did i ever say something from false flag?

There are just some things that make people believe that something with the whole terrorism/"IS" thing is suspicious.
For example how everybody wants to know instantly that it is "IS" again.

Maybe it is helpful for some individuals, if every attack now is an "IS" attack.

I didn´t say that it is a false flag attack.
But i am afraid that these security agencies, secret services etc, let things happen. That they spin everything that happens to "IS" terrorism.
To demand more powers, more money, to steal more and more of the peoples liberty. To protect us from terrorism...
Wasn´t every "muslim" terrorist since 9/11 known by those security agencies before they attacked?

Look, the lunatic killed a cop, and his wife who was working for the french ministry of the interior.
So, that have been people that haven´t been loved by everyone. Can´t it be that it was a normal crime, but everything is spinned into the "muslim terrorism" direction? Really not possible?

And why do secret services, security officials know by seconds everything about "muslim" terrorists, but nothing about nazi terrorists, like Breivik, or the NSU in germany?

If there are suspicious things, why should one not ask for answers, on a website like ATS?

IS is an umbrella term and loose organization for Islamic terrorists, like Al Qaeda was before. Membership isn't something where people show up to a club and sign a waiver form saying if they die, their next of kin get all their virgins.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

It´s not only france where MAYBE the same script is used, by whoever.
And if terrorists wanna let the world know who did it and what for, why did they leave testaments on their computers at home?

If they need passports to travel, why do they use real, official passports, every refugee can buy passports for several hundreds of euros in every corner of europe, why not terrorists? Why did they have to leave their original, not faked passports at the crime scenes?

Now it is telephone calls that are the "evidence" for everything, telephone calls with the police, officials.

Bad things happen, but if you maybe later "find"(?) evidence like passports, testaments on computers, or just get calls that count as evidence nowadays, bad things can turn into good things, if you are the one profiting from all that. And who profits from all terror acts, even if they never could prevent one?
Secret services, security agencies, police, "big brother", the deep state...

Because they know that everything they touched in the previous weeks/months will be investigated ?
You dont think a terrorist is not aware that his computer will be investigated after his suicide run?

Same goes for the passports which supports my earlier argument. Why would a terrorist who does not expect to survive his terrorist attack take the risk of being caught because of a false passport? What would it matter to him when he actually wants everyone to know who did it in the first place? They already know or at the very least assume that they are being tracked to some degree anyway and that there is nothing they can do until the time he/she actually does anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Read right now there should be a video, taken during the attack, published by Larossi Abballa, the attacker, on facebook.
But can´t find it, just one picture on twitter, allegedly from that video, where he allegedly commited himself to the "IS".
Picture

But can´t find the video, somehow. If it was posted on youtube, now it is in the web, but nowhere to find.

You can see the video here:

heavy.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Picture

You can see the video here:

heavy.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join