It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police officer and wife killed in 'Isis-inspired' knife attack in Paris suburb

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
A French police officer and his wife, who worked for the Ministry of the Interior, have been killed in knife attacks by an unknown assailant, who has now been shot dead by police after a tense stand off in the family home.
Source

Just wanted to leave this here, because i couldn´t find anything about it.

Btw. old hotness:
Terrorists leave their passports at the crime scene.

Newer hotness:
Terrorists leave their testaments on computers.

Newest hotness:
Terrorists call the security agencies before or while the attack, only to claim that they are members of the so called "IS"...

edit on 14 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   
And the cycle continues.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLotLizard

I am just searching for ties between the attacker and G4S...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Must be the new breed of radicals, they are so clever they need to leave a Hansel and Gretel trail so the authorities can keep up....

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, seems to be part of the game they are playing...

link   

Are you kidding me, i just read about this earlier and was upset that another incident of Islamic terrorism had occurred, and you make the first thread claiming its a false flag, this is just wrong.

link   
Considering his seniority I wonder if there was some other angle to this, like allowing someone to slip the security net around the Euros...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:38 AM
link   

I am sick and tired of this, I have said for decades that knives need to be ridden of, and yet people keep being stabbed. What do you need a knife for anyways? Can't you cook your meat and veggies tender enough to cut with the side of your spork? What do you need to cut? Why do you need an axe? Sharp pointy things with razor edges should be illegal. #uck Gillete, do you think people have to shave their legs or face, no, it is just a reason to put dangerous objects into every household that can be used for murder. Oneida...Don't get me started, that cult butter knife making polygemist sect of adultrey poultrey slicer and dicers. And then garden hoses...rope...those stangling mageling devises that allow for suicide and strangelation, rid them all. That is why my house is made of gingerbread and gumdrops and I sleep on teddy bears made of virgin wool.Idiots with dangerous objects, pfff, go play with staples and masking tape to live dangerous if you want your kicks.

Paid for by Swingline and Scotch Tape. Proud to bring things together.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, seems to be part of the game they are playing...

Hungry Hungry Hippos or Monopoly?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   

How on earth can they be certain of that? did they try to behead somebody did they? That's all ISIS used knives for so there must be some evidence of a beheading to claim it was inspired by ISIS.

From the info available and the claim made it sounds like hate stiring to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

From the info available and the claim made it sounds like hate stiring to me.

Seems to me that is the norm, all we are being fed is hate and division...

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I am reading the first news articles in germany now.

First i read that nothing is known about the attacker, then:

Die IS-nahe Nachrichtenagentur Amaq teilte unter Verweis auf eine nicht näher spezifizierte Quelle mit, der Täter sei Kämpfer der Terrormiliz gewesen. "Kämpfer des 'Islamischen Staates' tötet Vizechef der Polizeistation von Les Mureaux und seine Frau mit Stichwaffen nahe Paris", zitiert die amerikanische Site-Gruppe aus der Agenturmitteilung. Site ist auf die Auswertung islamistischer Nachrichtenseiten im Internet spezialisiert.

Please use a translator...

So, the "IS" claims that the murderer is "IS" member, after "security" forces and meass media spreaded the news that the attacker claimed, by phone, that he is member of the "IS".
If i would be the so called "IS", sure would i say that he really was send by the "IS", it´s a propaganda gift for them. That´s why Amaq confirmed as fast as possible that he really was an "IS" member.

Then there is the SiteIntelGroup:

ent.siteintelgroup.com...

www.siteintelgroup.com...

IS' 'Amaq Reports IS Fighter Behind Stabbing Death of Police Officer in Paris Suburb

Created: 13 June 2016, while european, better german newspapers needed till this morning, the 14th, for some articles, reporting that nothing is known about the attacker, but that he "IS", as he nicely claimed by phone, to the "security" forces...

Will look now what or who this SiteIntelGroup is.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   

This and other activities such as the rioting in Paris by immigrants doesn't get publicised in the UK because of the impending BREXIT vote. cameron is trying to make nice about the flood of immigrants and especially the problems they are creating. But he fights the social media which is better news than the trolled out sky and bc news channels.

I couldn't find anything about this murder here even though its a police officer, wife and now a sad little orphan. The murderer did however post pictures from the scene which would appear to indicate this has occurred, as the police have asked for them to be removed. What a society we are creating for ourselves.

We either deal with these people now or we will regret it tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
2016 and knives are still legal in France

When are they going to learn?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Where did i ever say something from false flag?

There are just some things that make people believe that something with the whole terrorism/"IS" thing is suspicious.
For example how everybody wants to know instantly that it is "IS" again.

Maybe it is helpful for some individuals, if every attack now is an "IS" attack.

I didn´t say that it is a false flag attack.
But i am afraid that these security agencies, secret services etc, let things happen. That they spin everything that happens to "IS" terrorism.
To demand more powers, more money, to steal more and more of the peoples liberty. To protect us from terrorism...
Wasn´t every "muslim" terrorist since 9/11 known by those security agencies before they attacked?

Look, the lunatic killed a cop, and his wife who was working for the french ministry of the interior.
So, that have been people that haven´t been loved by everyone. Can´t it be that it was a normal crime, but everything is spinned into the "muslim terrorism" direction? Really not possible?

And why do secret services, security officials know by seconds everything about "muslim" terrorists, but nothing about nazi terrorists, like Breivik, or the NSU in germany?

If there are suspicious things, why should one not ask for answers, on a website like ATS?

edit on 14 6 2016 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Are you kidding me, i just read about this earlier and was upset that another incident of Islamic terrorism had occurred, and you make the first thread claiming its a false flag, this is just wrong.

I take it your mind is made up already ?...if not why is it wrong and why is his skepticism met with criticism ?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Do you mean the protests(the riots started almost all after the police attacked first) called "Nuit debout". It´s not only migrants. Or the protest/riots of angry workers in france. That too is not only migrants, it´s french people protesting.
And yes, you are right, they try to hide all that in the mass media, here in germany too.
Little to none news about that.

I guess other governments are afraid that the protests could be contagious!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

A French police officer and his wife, who worked for the Ministry of the Interior, have been killed in knife attacks by an unknown assailant, who has now been shot dead by police after a tense stand off in the family home.
Source

Just wanted to leave this here, because i couldn´t find anything about it.

Btw. old hotness:
Terrorists leave their passports at the crime scene.

Newer hotness:
Terrorists leave their testaments on computers.

Newest hotness:
Terrorists call the security agencies before or while the attack, only to claim that they are members of the so called "IS"...

Yes and? In france if you get caught out without any papers you are in trouble the moment it is found out. A terrorist wants to be able to reach his goal, not get arrested before he gets there for a misdemeanor. It is also very important to a terrorist to let everyone know who did it and why. Before or after the event or both, non are uncommon.

So what are you implying?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

a reply to: TheLotLizard

I am just searching for ties between the attacker and G4S...

So mind made up you mean?

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

a reply to: TechniXcality

There are just some things that make people
Look, the lunatic killed a cop, and his wife who was working for the french ministry of the interior.
So, that have been people that haven´t been loved by everyone. Can´t it be that it was a normal crime, but everything is spinned into the "muslim terrorism" direction? Really not possible?

Don't you find it odd that he turned up at their house? Two high ranking members of the government apparatus?

It reminds me of how the IRA used to hold someone's family hostage while they forced a guy to drive a car bomb into a base or some such.

Plenty of easier, more accessible targets for a nutcase with a grudge.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join