It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary had a son...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Something has sprung up from the grassroots.

Bigots? No, Heroes: U.S. Gun Owners Everywhere Offering FREE Shooting Lessons to Gays

pjmedia

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
MS cj
from chicksontheright.com related this story.

Yesterday, Mr. CJ told me about a post from an acquaintance of his on Facebook named Erin Palette who was compiling a list of friends willing to teach firearm safety to others for free – particularly to members of the LGBT community. Take them to the gun range, pay for their range time and ammo, teach them about guns and how to handle them safely – all of it. And these wouldn’t necessarily be whole classes on gun safety. These would be individuals who want to learn the basics of gun safety and gun laws, but don’t know where to start.

Basically, that post BLEW UP – over a hundred (at last count that I could tell) people volunteering their time, expertise, and expense to help total strangers learn how NOT to be the next ISIS terrorist’s victim.

Which is a rather heart warming response.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

NSFW
edit on 16-6-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   

And now for some music. The same song I played after the Paris attacks. An oddly prescient song by a French group singing in English. It was right on the mark after Paris, and now after Orlando listening to the lyrics again it is even more perfect. If that is even possible.

"Where did all the love go?"

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikegrouchy

My fiancé just got into an argument with one of her girlfriends over the concept of "toxic masculinity".

It sounds absurd to me and it sounded absurd to my fiancé.

Do people actually feel like this is the problem that needs addressing? What is toxic masculinity? Can females be toxically masculine since they can also be bigoted, hateful and violent?

I had never heard this term before but it sounds like a fluffy distraction from real issues to me and just simply more division for the masses.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The word pairing "toxic masculinity" is the current feminist label-of-the-day. It is not even about an individual, but a theme, or ideal. Male-ness is being discussed from the position that it is toxic waste, and must be cleaned up.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

A strange song that has been making the rounds since the Orlando shooting.

It was uploaded 8 months ago. Before the shooting. As hard as that is to believe.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

What gets me about this picture, is that this guy is total Narcissistic Ass, he's taking a damn selfie of himself. I can only imagine what's going through his pea brain of a mind right now. He's using Technology created by people other than his own, and is glorifying himself in it.

If these C*****ts actually took a foot hold and took over a Western Country, with the Feminazi in Chief in charge? JHC.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Ok back to the Twilight Zone again... Weird!!

I remember Dennis Miller Dying, yes dying! i read it in the news, he was dead, alas here he is Alive and Kicking?! Sorry but that just freaked me out, i thought the vid here was an old vid and then saw it was recent. HFC.

The World really is a Subliminal Illusion.

Sorry for the Diversion.

Good Video

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

edit on 11-9-2016 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
... and now, suddenly and magically, .... twitter is no longer blocking #hillaryshealth from trending.

I guess #clintoncolapse was an unacceptable hashtag, and the initial censorship, had to be recinded.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Sep, 11 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Preposterous. The American People were lied to about FDR. The wheel chair thing didn't come out until much much later.

The public knew he was ill, but they had NO IDEA about how bad it really was.

he was careful never to be seen using his wheelchair in public.

wikipedia.org / Roosevelt Paralytic Illness

Then when the wheelchair was mentioned later in newspapers, the reader would assume he was just resting from using his cane. They had no Idea he spent quite a while learning to use "Leg Braces" so he could appear to walk with just a cane.

A perfect example of how shameless the globalists are, the Public was deceived about FDR, and this comic makes it seem like everyone knew back then and were fine with it. THE WERE NOT. He would never had been reelected if the public knew.

The globalists probably feel that the Teachers Unions have dumbed down the public enough that nobody knows.

/tut
/tut
/tut

... and shame on you.

Mike Grouchy
edit on 12-9-2016 by mikegrouchy because: content

posted on Sep, 12 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Yes, and he owned up to it right away.
And so did he,
and so did he.

Mike Grouchy